Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Bad Marriage Is Equal To Hell Fire. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bad Marriage Is Equal To Hell Fire. (757 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Victor Eghan: Watching Game Of Thrones Will Lead You To Hell / It Is Only One Sin That Sends People To Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Marriage Is Equal To Hell Fire. by uchkochi(m): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
The next worse thing after Hell Fire is a Bad Marriage.

After salvation, the most important choice you will need to make is who to marry. This choice is so important that if you miss it, you will suffer for long, if you get it right then you will enjoy forever. A bad marriage can affect every other area of your life.
This subject is so important, so many married people are hoping to be single again so as to make the right choice. If you are single please don't just be in a hurry to get married, you have the best opportunity to prepare for it.

It is better to be single believing God to be married, than to be married believing God to be single. Two cannot work or live together except they agree. For two people to come together to live in peace and harmony, they must agree spiritually, mentally and physically. Just like an elephant cannot marry an ant so also a believer cannot marry an unbeliever. If an elephant marry an ant how would they live, if a goat marries a fish when would they meet? You must look for a Godly man or a Godly woman to marry, nothing can beat this.

The devil's primary target is the family. He knows that everyone belongs to a family and if he can make two wrong people meet then he has succeeded affecting the community and nations negatively. Ignore your age and the pressure for a moment, the pressure in a wrong marriage is far worse. God has somebody for you but you must set your priorities right. What do you need in a woman? What do you need in a man?

Marriage is not about what you want, it is about who you need, that will make you better while you make him better. It is about destiny. That is why you must know your purpose before you get married. Genesis 2:18.

You must pray before you choose. God knows the best person for you, it is only wise to seek His will. It is very easy to know God's will when sex is not involved. The moment sex is involved and you want to know His will then He will blank you out. Why? Because you have broken His first Law of NO SEX before marriage. Hebrews 13:4.

If you have had sex in the pass then you need to repent totally and stay away from each other for sometime then you can seek the face of God.

Your marriage will not be hell on earth. Your marriage will be honorable in the name of Jesus Christ.

Don't marry for sex, don't marry because you are of age, don't marry because you are getting old, don't marry because you are lonely, don't marry because you need someone to support you financially, don't marry because you mistakenly got pregnant, don't marry because you don't want to lose the person, don't marry because of family pressures, don't marry because you like the idea of marriage and admire every wedding gown you see, don't marry because all your friends are getting married.

But get married because you want to fulfill destiny. Get married because you want to be a help meet. As a man get married because you want to fulfil your purpose. God will help you in choosing wisely in Jesus Name.
Re: Bad Marriage Is Equal To Hell Fire. by Papiikush: 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Where do you guys get these assumptions/articles from? Your anus?

They keep adding to the word of God things that are not written.

Where was is written in the Bible that bad marriages will lead you to hell? I guess someone like Pastor Chris should get prepared for hell Yeah?

Don't give me that crap about whatever the fück you are about to say but this is bullshìt.
Re: Bad Marriage Is Equal To Hell Fire. by Martinez19(m): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
*facepalms *
Re: Bad Marriage Is Equal To Hell Fire. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
I suspect someone did not read before commenting undecided
Re: Bad Marriage Is Equal To Hell Fire. by enshy: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
uchkochi:

After salvation, the most important choice you will need to make is who to marry. This choice is so important that if you miss it, you will suffer for long, if you get it right then you will enjoy forever. A bad marriage can affect every other area of your life.
This subject is so important, so many married people are hoping to be single again so as to make the right choice. If you are single please don't just be in a hurry to get married, you have the best opportunity to prepare for it.

It is better to be single believing God to be married, than to be married believing God to be single. Two cannot work or live together except they agree. For two people to come together to live in peace and harmony, they must agree spiritually, mentally and physically. Just like an elephant cannot marry an ant so also a believer cannot marry an unbeliever. If an elephant marry an ant how would they live, if a goat marries a fish when would they meet? You must look for a Godly man or a Godly woman to marry, nothing can beat this.

The devil's primary target is the family. He knows that everyone belongs to a family and if he can make two wrong people meet then he has succeeded affecting the community and nations negatively. Ignore your age and the pressure for a moment, the pressure in a wrong marriage is far worse. God has somebody for you but you must set your priorities right. What do you need in a woman? What do you need in a man?

Marriage is not about what you want, it is about who you need, that will make you better while you make him better. It is about destiny. That is why you must know your purpose before you get married. Genesis 2:18.

You must pray before you choose. God knows the best person for you, it is only wise to seek His will. It is very easy to know God's will when sex is not involved. The moment sex is involved and you want to know His will then He will blank you out. Why? Because you have broken His first Law of NO SEX before marriage. Hebrews 13:4.

If you have had sex in the pass then you need to repent totally and stay away from each other for sometime then you can seek the face of God.

Your marriage will not be hell on earth. Your marriage will be honorable in the name of Jesus Christ.

Don't marry for sex, don't marry because you are of age, don't marry because you are getting old, don't marry because you are lonely, don't marry because you need someone to support you financially, don't marry because you mistakenly got pregnant, don't marry because you don't want to lose the person, don't marry because of family pressures, don't marry because you like the idea of marriage and admire every wedding gown you see, don't marry because all your friends are getting married.

But get married because you want to fulfill destiny. Get married because you want to be a help meet. As a man get married because you want to fulfil your purpose. God will help you in choosing wisely in Jesus Name.
Very Good!
Let all audience know that Hell here is metaphorical!!
Re: Bad Marriage Is Equal To Hell Fire. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
A-MEN a million times over.......this was divinely inspired no doubt.
Re: Bad Marriage Is Equal To Hell Fire. by seyi360(m): 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nice write up.

However, I have an issue with the idea that Christians must only marry Christians. As religiously ideal as it sounds, its far from the reality.

Marriage is a union between two adults who have consented to accepting each other regardless of their differences.

"Can two walk together except they be agreed?" Amos 3:3

Note: Regardless of their religious, social, political perceptions, if a man and woman would agree to live together in agreement as a family, they are good to go.

Examples are all over the Bible

Jacob married 2 idol worshipping sisters( Leah and Rachel)

Joseph married Asenath ( daughter of Poti- phera,the priest of On, idol worshipper)

Queen Esther married a Gentile King Xerxes

My point is this , as much as it is not advisable for a Christian to marry a Muslim, it is not out of place as long as they both agree to live together .
Re: Bad Marriage Is Equal To Hell Fire. by oaroloye(m): 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
SHALOM!

uchkochi:

Your title completely misrepresents your message.

"AFTER HELL FIRE" is not the same thing as "EQUAL TO HELL FIRE."

There is NOTHING on Earth that is "EQUAL TO HELL FIRE!"

That is BLASPHEMY!

There are ways you can get out of a "BAD MARRIAGE," but how can you get out of HELL FIRE?

If someone were retrieved from HELL FIRE, how much of them would really return?

Have you ever heard of POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER?

It is said that more American Soldiers who served in the Gulf War have died by SUICIDE, "safe at home," than in the actual fighting itself.

I have never heard of anyone getting divorced from a bad marriage, and then committing suicide.

Have YOU?

Hpw dare you TRIVIALIZE Hell Fire!

After salvation, the most important choice you will need to make is who to marry.

This proves that you are a FALSE CHRISTIAN.

After what Evangelical/Pentecostal Born Again Christians call "SALVATION," the NEXT IMPORTANT CHOICE is TO SEE GOD FACE-TO-FACE.

This superseding ALL Deceptions and Errors.

This does not figure in you people's plans at all.

THE MOST IMPORTANT COMMANDMENT OF NEW OR OLD TESTAMENT IS:

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth
to record this Day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore choose Life,
That both thou and thy seed may live:
20. That thou mayest love the LORD thy God,
and that thou mayest obey His Voice,
and that thou mayest cleave unto Him:
for He is thy life, and the length of thy days:
that thou mayest dwell in the Land
which the LORD sware unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

THEREFORE, THE MOST IMPORTANT CHOICE ANYONE CAN EVER MAKE IS TO "CHOOSE LIFE."

Without doing THAT you WON'T survive, nor will your SEED.

You will NEVER be ABLE to LOVE GOD.

You WON'T be able to OBEY HIS VOICE.

You WON'T be able to CLEAVE UNTO HIM.

You WON'T be able to DWELL in The Kingdom of God.

If you want PROOF that this is NO THEORY, you can examine the LIFE HISTORY of EVERY Christian in History, and observe EVERY other Christian ALIVE today.

"CHOOSING LIFE" was NEVER on their LIST OF PRIORITIES- so they DIED, and are DYING NOW.

. JOHN 8:30-32.

30. As he spake these words,
many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,
"If ye continue in my Word,
then are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you free."

. JOHN 12:44-50.

44. Jesus cried and said,
“He that believeth on me,
believeth not on me,
but on Him that sent me.
45. “And he that seeth me
seeth Him that sent me.
46. “I am come a Light into the World,
that whosoever believeth on me
should not abide in Darkness.
47. “And if any man hear my Words,
and believe not,
I Judge him not:
for I came not to Judge the World,
but to save the World.
48. “He that rejecteth me,
and receiveth not my Words,
hath One that judgeth him:
The Word that I have spoken,
the Same shall judge him
in The Last Day.
49. “For I have not spoken of myself;
but the Father which sent me,
He gave me a Commandment,
what I should say,
and what I should speak.
50. “And I know
that His Commandment
is Life Everlasting:
whatsoever I speak therefore,
even as the Father said unto me,
so I speak."

THE ONLY WAY TO ACHIEVE LIFE IS BY STRICT ADHERENCE TO THE TEACHINGS OF YAHSHUA.

There is no other way!

Yet NO CHRISTIAN has EVER believed that!

They thought PETER was The Way, or PAUL, or DWIGHT L. MOODY, or BILLY GRAHAM, or some other UNJUST STEWARD.

NOT YAHSHUA.

This choice is so important that if you miss it, you will suffer for long, if you get it right then you will enjoy forever.

REALLY? IS THAT WHY YAHSHUA NEVER MARRIED?

Did YAHSHUA Teach that MARRIAGE is IMPORTANT?

[code color=silver].[/code]    LUKE 14:25-35.
25. And there went great multitudes with him:
and he turned,
and said unto them,

26. "If any man come to me,
and hate not his father,
and mother,
and wife, and children,
and brethren, and sisters,
yea, and his own life also,
he cannot be my Disciple.
27. "And whosoever doth not
bear his cross,
and come after me,
cannot be my Disciple.
28. "For which of you,
intending to build a tower,
sitteth not down first,
and counteth the cost,
whether he have sufficient
to finish it?
29. "Lest haply,
after he hath laid the Foundation,
and is not able to finish it,
all that behold it begin to mock him,

30. "Saying,

[color=006600]'THIS MAN BEGAN TO BUILD,
AND WAS NOT ABLE TO FINISH.'[/color]

31. "Or what king,
going to make war against another king,
sitteth not down first,
and consulteth whether he be able
with ten thousand
to meet him that cometh against him
with twenty thousand?
32. "Or else,
while the other is yet a great way off,
he sendeth an ambassage,
and desireth conditions of peace.
33. "So likewise,
whosoever he be of you
that forsaketh not all that he hath,
he cannot be my Disciple.
34. "Salt is good:
but if the salt have lost his savour,
wherewith shall it be seasoned?
35. "It is neither fit for the land,
nor yet for the dunghill;
but men cast it out.
He that hath ears to hear,
let him hear."

A bad marriage can affect every other area of your life.

NO, IT CAN'T.

DISOBEYING GOD ENDS YOUR LIFE.

If you put SPOUSE before GOD, you HAVE no "life."

GOD is NOT your Life: you are just a MAMMAL.

REAL CHRISTIANS Teach HOW TO KNOW GOD.

Then, they don't need anyone's guidance.

They won't have any use for your BAD ADVICE!

It is better to be single believing God to be married, than to be married believing God to be single.

What you seem to be saying in Full Gospel Christian NewSpeak, is that:

"IT IS BETTER FOR A SINGLE CHRISTIAN TO BE PRAYING FOR GOD TO GET THEM MARRIED,
BELIEVING THAT GOD WILL DO WHAT THEY SAY,
THAN TO BE A MARRIED CHRISTIAN PRAYING FOR GOD TO MAKE THEM SINGLE,
BELIEVING THAT GOD WILL ANSWER THEIR PRAYER."

That is what is meant by "BELIEVING GOD."

Believing that God will do things not Promised in His Word never ends well.

It does not matter to Hypocrites that their Prayers never work- nor do they pray for the truly important things.

They just want to believe that their Praying is important to God, somehow.

Two cannot work or live together except they agree.

Obviously, you have never worked in Government, nor ministered in the Prison System.

Some jobs and marriages are such that the amount of agreement is minimal: they agree where the office or the house is- that is about it.

For two people to come together to live in peace and harmony, they must agree spiritually, mentally and physically. Just like an elephant cannot marry an ant so also a believer cannot marry an unbeliever.

Clearly, you are neither married, nor do you minister to married couples.

You do not know jack about Christian Marriage.

If an elephant marry an ant how would they live, if a goat marries a fish when would they meet?

This analogy does not apply to HUMANS.

Also, you don't seem to know much about the Animal Kingdom.

Don't ANTS feed off of the scraps of food left by Elephants?

Don't Goats drink from Streams and Ponds where Fish dwell?

Don't use dumb analogies- which is caused by the inability to THINK IN IMAGES, RATHER THAN VERBALLY!

You must look for a Godly man or a Godly woman to marry, nothing can beat this.

. PROVERBS 6:26.

26. For by means of a whorish woman
a man is brought to a piece of bread:
and the adultress will hunt for the precious life.

HERE'S A RADICAL NEW IDEA!

Why don't you teach people to LOOK FOR GOD FIRST, then FIND HIM- and then ASK HIM where the "GODLY PEOPLE" is at?

Oh... what am I thinking?

That would necessitate you to BELIEVE that GOD EXISTS, first!

SILLY ME- I FORGET that I am the ONLY IDIOT who STILL thinks that!

The devil's primary target is the family.

WRONG.

The Devil's PRIMARY TARGET is the INDIVIDUAL.

. MATTHEW 13:19.

19. "When any one heareth
The Word of The Kingdom,
and Understandeth (It) not,
then cometh The Wicked (One),
and catcheth away
that which was sown in his heart.
This is he which received seed
by the Way Side."

. JOHN 1:1-5,9.

IN THE Beginning was The Word,
and The Word was with God,
and The Word was God.
2. The same was
in The Beginning with God.
3. All things were made by Him;
and without Him
was not any thing made
that was made.
4. In Him was Life;
and The Life was The Light of Men.
5. And The Light shineth in Darkness;
and The Darkness comprehended it not.
9. That was The True Light,
Which lighteth every man
that cometh into The World.

THE SOUTH AMERICA NAGUALS (SHAPESHIFTER SEERS- THE HOLIEST MEN AND WOMEN IN THE WORLD,) REPORT THAT WHEN EVER HUMAN IS BORN, A SPIRIT ENTITY IMPRINTS THEM WITH COMMANDS SPECIFIC TO THEIR SPECIES.

In the case of HUMANS, a RACE OF EVIL SPIRIT BEINGS- consistent with Biblical DEVILS- removes this IMPRINT, and SUBSTITUTES one of their own, implanted in the top of our heads, which shapes our MINDS, and makes us THINK THE WAY THEY WANT- enabling them to SAP OUR LIFE FORCE down to a 1% minimum subsistence level our whole lives.

This implant can be forced to leave by a Spiritual Discipline consistent with THE GOSPEL OF YAHSHUA.

[See: THE ACTIVE SIDE OF INFINITY, by Carlos Castaneda.]

SATAN THEREFORE TARGETS INDIVIDUALS FIRST AND FOREMOST.

He already OWNS ALL FAMILIES.

. MATTHEW 10:32-39.

32. "Whosoever therefore
shall confess me before men,
him will I confess also
before my Father Which is in Heaven.
33. "But whosoever
shall deny me before men,
him will I also deny
before my Father Which is in Heaven.
34. "Think not that I am come to send Peace on Earth:
I came not to send Peace, but a Sword.
35. "For I am come to set a man
at variance against his father,
and the daughter against her mother,
and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
36. "And a man's foes shall be
they of his own household."
37. "He that loveth father or mother
more than me is not worthy of me:
and he that loveth son or daughter
more than me is not worthy of me.
38. "And he that taketh not his cross,
and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
39. "He that findeth his life shall lose it:
and he that loseth his life for my sake
shall find it."

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A CASE OF A SINGLE FAMILY THAT SERVED YAHSHUA.

Not even when he was ON THE EARTH!
Re: Bad Marriage Is Equal To Hell Fire. by oaroloye(m): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
uchkochi:
He knows that everyone belongs to a family and if he can make two wrong people meet then he has succeeded affecting the community and nations negatively.

Again, you do not know what you are talking about.

Illegitimate people and orphans are not Human Beings to you?

Ignore your age and the pressure for a moment, the pressure in a wrong marriage is far worse. God has somebody for you but you must set your priorities right. What do you need in a woman? What do you need in a man?

There is NO GUARANTEE that GOD has anyone for anyone else.

That belief comes from the deluded idea that the FOOLS who flock to Churches are "CHRISTIANS," and belong to God- whereby marrying one or the other is as good as marrying another, That is because they are ALL DUNCES who will NEVER find GOD- nor do they WANT to.

This is your first mention of Belief in a PURPOSE for Mankind.

. GENESIS 1:26-28.

26. And God said,
"Let us make Man in Our Image, after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air, and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every Creeping Thing
that Creepeth upon the Earth.
27. So God created Man in His Own Image,
in The Image of God created He him;
male and female created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God said unto them,
"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth."

I WAS REALLY WORRIED THAT YOU HAD COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN THAT GOD EXISTS AT ALL!

The PURPOSE of Man is to exercise DOMINION over ALL THE EARTH- including their MAMMALIAN BODIES.

If you cannot CONTROL that, how can you control THE EARTH?

FALSE CHRISTIAN MINISTERS have NO USE for Christians who can CONTROL THEIR BODIES.

Such cannot SIN.

If they do not SIN, then they CANNOT be CONTROLLED through GUILT.

. HEBREWS 13:4.

4. Marriage is honourable in all,
and the bed undefiled:
but whoremongers and adulterers
God will judge.

TIMOTHY (AUTHOR OF THE BOOK OF HEBREWS) HAD SOME NICE THEORIES, BUT REALLY DID NOT ALWAYS KNOW WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT.

SEX DEFILES- and it does not matter whether you are MARRIED or FORNICATING, or WHAT.

RECREATIONAL SEX is the fastest way to DRAIN your Spiritual Energy.

If you are not NATURALLY HOLY (conceived by parents who were both HOLY,) SEX WILL DAMAGE YOUR SPIRITUAL RESERVES.

If you have SEX with someone, you are SPIRITUALLY-UNITED: AN ANGELIC ENTITY caused by the COMBINATION of your LIFE ENERGIES is CREATED, that is a LIVING BEING in its own right.

If you BREAK UP, that Spirit Entity... does not do well.

Therefore GOD is going to HOLD people who break Sexual Relationships ACCOUNTABLE.

. EXODUS 22:16-17.

16. "And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed,
and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife.
17. "If her father utterly refuse to give her unto him,
he shall pay money according to the dowry of virgins."

. MATTHEW 5:31-32.

31. "It hath been said,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL
PUT AWAY HIS WIFE,
LET HIM GIVE HER
A WRITING OF DIVORCEMENT:'

32. "But I say unto you,

'THAT WHOSOEVER SHALL PUT AWAY HIS WIFE,
SAVING FOR THE CAUSE OF FORNICATION,
CAUSETH HER TO COMMIT ADULTERY:
AND WHOSOEVER SHALL MARRY HER THAT IS DIVORCED
COMMITTETH ADULTERY.' "

. MATTHEW 18:15-20.

15. "Moreover if thy Brother shall trespass against thee,
go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone:
if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy Brother.
16. "But if he will not hear thee,
then take with thee one or two more,
that in the mouth of two or three witnesses
every word may be established.
17. "And if he shall neglect to hear them,
tell it unto the Church:
but if he neglect to hear the Church,
let him be unto thee
as an Heathen man and a publican.
18. "Verily I say unto you,

'WHATSOEVER YE SHALL BIND ON EARTH
SHALL BE BOUND IN HEAVEN:
AND WHATSOEVER YE SHALL LOOSE ON EARTH
SHALL BE LOOSED IN HEAVEN.'

19. "Again I say unto you,

'THAT IF TWO OF YOU
SHALL AGREE ON EARTH
AS TOUCHING ANY THING
THAT THEY SHALL ASK,
IT SHALL BE DONE FOR THEM
OF MY FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.'

20. "For where two or three
are gathered together in my Name,
there am I in the midst of them."

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT UNDER THE NEW TESTAMENT TO MARRY A VIRGIN, AS IT WAS NOT UNDER THE OLD TESTAMENT, BECAUSE IN THE GOSPEL, YOU WILL HAVE TO BECOME A PROPHET.

. JOHN 16:12-15.

12. "I have yet many things
to say unto you,
but ye cannot bear them now.
13. "Howbeit when He,
The Spirit of Truth,
is come,
He will guide you into all Truth:
for He shall not speak of Himself;
but whatsoever He shall hear,
that shall He speak:
and He will shew you
Things to come.
14. "He shall glorify me:
for He shall receive of mine,
and shall shew It unto you.
15. "All things that
The Father hath are mine:
therefore said I,

'THAT HE SHALL TAKE OF MINE,
AND SHALL SHEW IT UNTO YOU.' "

AS SUCH, YOU ARE GOING TO SEE AND KNOW ALL OF YOUR SPOUSE'S FORMER SEXUAL PARTNERS.

Can you EGO and SANITY withstand that?

AGAIN: YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

The WOMAN has it THE WORST in many things- but THIS is something TRULY HORRIBLE.

When a man has sex he injects SPIRIT ENERGY into his partner.

This Spiritual Energy takes the form of WORMLIKE CREATURES, which are ALIVE and SELF-AWARE.

Their PURPOSE seems to have something to do with enabling the father to identify his children.

However, if a woman has MULTIPLE SEX PARTNERS, these DIFFERENT "WORMS" are all inside her, FEEDING OFF OF HER.

They PERSIST until SEVEN YEARS after her LAST SEXUAL CONTACT.

The worst part of it, is that when the SEVEN YEARS are ALMOST UP, and the Worms are all about to EXPIRE, they COMBINE THEIR EFFORTS to FORCE the woman to have sex, ONE MORE TIME. If she succumbs, they will be FULLY REVITALIZED, such that it will take ANOTHER SEVEN YEARS to get ride of them!

[See: BEING-IN-DREAMING, by Florinda Donner-Grau.
THE WITCH'S DREAM, by Taisha Abelar. (Apprentices with Carlos Castaneda.)]

YOU ARE LYING, IF YOU SAY THAT YOU CAN GUARANTEE THAT.

Don't marry for sex, don't marry because you are of age, don't marry because you are getting old, don't marry because you are lonely, don't marry because you need someone to support you financially,

don't marry because you mistakenly got pregnant,

ARE YOU MENTAL?

At that point, THE ONLY RIGHTEOUS OPTION is to MARRY the man, or woman!

What the HELL is WRONG with you, that you DON'T know that?

. DEUTERONOMY 23:2.

2. A Bastard shall not enter into
The Congregation of the LORD;
even to his tenth generation
shall he not enter into
The Congregation of The LORD.

don't marry because you don't want to lose the person, don't marry because of family pressures, don't marry because you like the idea of marriage and admire every wedding gown you see, don't marry because all your friends are getting married.

ALL THIS STUPID HUMAN-WISDOM COMMONSENSE ADVICE IS BECAUSE GOD IS NOT INVOLVED IN YOUR SYSTEM!

"THEY SAY, AND DO NOT- BUT BIND GRIEVOUS BURDENS AND LAY THEM ON MEN'S SHOULDERS, BUT WILL NOT MOVE THEM WITH ONE OF THEIR FINGERS!"

(1) (Reply)

I Need Answers To These Questions Pls! / Thinking Out Loud / Breaking News: Jehovah's Witnesses Ban In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.