Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday (22159 Views)

Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by MabraO: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=Worksunlimited post=54747148][/quote]

Can I help u
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by DaySpringer: 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Story!!!

One Year from now we'll bring out this topic..

1 Like

Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
The same as every girl her age!
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by 0b10010011: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
33 shocked shocked shocked

Menopause is 45
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
joedams:
Message to the private jet owners...propose to me at 33,00 feet or esle na 2019

1 Like

Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by kosisokosi48(m): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
Always saying Irrelevant craps.... com op use ur head ooo we no need her mata

Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by thanknairaland1: 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
mother of 4 children. do u want to divorce ur husband to another husband? u stop denying ur husband cos of #25m. u r body is giving us all we need to knw about u. Lier...
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by victorogbo336: 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
Open appointment
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by Elfaris(m): 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
dadavivo:
TBOSS is truly a big star, bloggers and all media houses won't want her to leave the Bigbrother house. Who else will they be writing about.
Agree with you.. All eyes are always on what she says and does..

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by Spidermon: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hey T boss. I dont have a jet yet. I 'm still hustling babe but if get a airline in my name, do I get to fhuck you to sleep every night like a rag doll because I have exceeded the jet owner expectation like a fckk-%$ng boss?
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by Temptee101(m): 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
publicenemy:

if you focus on your life like this.... you will achieve a lot.
Hahahahaha ... .chai!! nairalanders really gat no chill walahi

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by Emasel(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by Gassa007: 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
ESDKING:
You can't hate this girl.
F*ck that shit! I hate her
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by grtboy51(m): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
am single and searching
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by grtboy51(m): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
am single and searching..but d girlfine sha
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by nonix22(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
This girl abi woman is very funny. Dey console ur self, no know say younger beautiful ones than you are coming up and you are here talking rubbish at 33. Iche Na ika bu umuazi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by hollamat(m): 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
my own is sha share ur wedding invitation on nairaland so that I can come bt wait who will marry a 33yrs old lady or re d jet owner sugar daddy
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by POTUS01: 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Please, have they started BBNAIJA? I can't wait. Any idea how much GOTV Cost?
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
People like you only do well on social media pages, you can't be put in a place where you can be made to think strategically, if it's not your way you go crazy and ballistic.

Age cut off for NYSC is 30,are you smart enough to understand my assertion

University is not for everyone, she already is not needed in the corporate world except in radio stations and TV, where creativity is appreciated.

Reason like a public enemy which you have tagged yourself than attracting self pity like your prodigy Tboss

Nairaland.com sha.... Curtailing all the psychophants on social media.
publicenemy:

Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by diva90: 1:27am On Mar 20, 2017
She looks 28
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by barcaboi(m): 8:05am On Mar 20, 2017
dadavivo:
TBOSS is truly a big star, bloggers and all media houses won't want her to leave the Bigbrother house. Who else will they be writing about.
deceive ursef. she had d 3rd lowest score and if 2 people had left; she wldav bn d 1 to go.....
Re: Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday by SACI: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2017
publicenemy:

Chizos....e bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

#BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi / Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building / Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.