Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,663 members, 7,959,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Between Business And Pursing Masters Degree - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Between Business And Pursing Masters Degree (436 Views)

B / 6-Year Degree Program Or Professional Courses, Which Should I Go For? / Quitting My Lucrative Job For A Degree In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Business And Pursing Masters Degree by Susan2017: 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
hello, i have a business which on the average i earn N500,000 monthly, i have been running the business for about 5yrs now, am confuse right now , am thinking to pursing a masters degree program outside the country either Australia or Canada and getting a Permanent resident in the process, but the business will still run, thinking of employing my younger brother that is a graduate earning 25,000 from his job to be the manager, he is a graduate, what do you think,is it a wise step to take with the fact that my husband dnt have a job now and he is not good with business, at least when he gets there he will work to contribute. Advice plsss.thanks
Re: Between Business And Pursing Masters Degree by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
nice Idea, Employ me Ma...I can asist ur brother..
Re: Between Business And Pursing Masters Degree by DickDastardly(m): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pls hold unto your business first. How many jobs pay that amount you make presently. The masters is good but guarantees you nothing afterwards. But if your business goes down its temporarily over for you concidering your husband isnt working yet. Wsit tll he gets a job begore taking that kind of risk.

(1) (Reply)

Which One To To Go For After My Degree / Steady Growth For Your Local Currency, Bitcoin And Webmoney / Do I Need Another Source Of Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.