Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,011 members, 7,859,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

When You Leave School, You Start Dieing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Leave School, You Start Dieing (451 Views)

Nigerian School Directory – List Any School You Run / If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This / Rep The Boarding School You Attended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Leave School, You Start Dieing by thinkmoney(m): 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
You don't run around school blocks to attend classes again, you aren't pressured to play ball on the field or follow friends to the gym. You now start sitting behind desk for hours, eating junks because you don't have time and you can now afford them. The only thing you do to pass time is to start drinking after work.
As a result your tommy is now protruding, you are now forming Man and feeling old.
I was at an interhouse sport yesterday, I couldn't run a hundred meters before I got a serious muscle cramb in my right thigh...I envy those young lads
Re: When You Leave School, You Start Dieing by letsbet(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
You can still go to the gym after work and weekends tho. Its a matter of lifestyle.
Re: When You Leave School, You Start Dieing by Arnoldy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
letsbet:
You can still go to the gym after work and weekends tho. Its a matter of lifestyle.
Not all Jobs permits you time after work hours coz of late closure. Yea..., you could actually gym on weekends, I do push ups and abdominal before going to work then gym when I have the time.

(1) (Reply)

Reopen Ksu / Roll With The Weekend Quote Of Ours!!! / Study MBA On Cheapest Tuition At Marriott School Of Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.