Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This (4648 Views)

If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid / Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here / What Is The Best Course To Study As A Science Student.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by jimmyroger: 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
Pn okeke the renowned author of physics textbook used by secondary school students is 77yrs old today pls let's celebrate him if Nigeria is not

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by Shelumiel: 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
Rubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by cooldipo(m): 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
It was Olumuyiwa Awe for my colleagues and i

4 Likes

Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by FreshBoss007: 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
do a full review
Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by Tats(m): 12:15am On Oct 16, 2018
Ah! Happy birthday Okeke. Your book helped me.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 16, 2018
cc:lalasticlala do something to Okeke

3 Likes

Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by Yoshy: 4:35am On Oct 16, 2018
Happy birthday day, truly deserves great accolades

2 Likes

Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by richidinho(m): 4:57am On Oct 16, 2018
cooldipo:
It was Olumuyiwa Awe for my colleagues and i

u belong to the indomie generation

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by anochuko01(m): 6:03am On Oct 16, 2018
richidinho:

u belong to the indomie generation
Oga please keep quiet! when did you leave secondary school? the real grown ups used nelkon and not okeke.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by Iscoalarcon: 6:08am On Oct 16, 2018
anochuko01:

Oga please keep quiet! when did you leave secondary school?
the real grown ups used nelkon and not okeke.
waiting for one Nairaland grandpa to come and ask you to also keep quiet after telling you the author of their Physics textbook

7 Likes

Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by Ajoboss(m): 6:17am On Oct 16, 2018
Hapi birthday sir...ur textbook was d best i ever read

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by Ajoboss(m): 6:18am On Oct 16, 2018
Shelumiel:
Rubbish
grin ignorance

6 Likes

Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by anochuko01(m): 6:22am On Oct 16, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
waiting for one Nairaland grandpa to come and ask you to also keep quiet after telling you the author of their Physics textbook
grin cheesy I don't mind.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by boyejo123(m): 7:09am On Oct 16, 2018
happy belated birthday sir,
your textbook izz a goal,
t really helped me crush jamb and post utme,WAEC and NECO
may your days be long and yiu live to eat the fruit of your labour.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2018
Science students.
Mixing different chemicals.

All thanks to OLAMIDE..
Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by vadutu: 8:32am On Oct 16, 2018
thanks really
Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by tempel(m): 8:56am On Oct 16, 2018
Shelumiel:
Rubbish
you are very big adult fool.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by Dukewebs(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2018
We design quality websites that suits your unique business needs. visit www.dukewebs.com to started or call 08185936608; email: info@dukewebs.com wink
Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by WavesOfGlory(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2018
Thank you Ops.
Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by lanrezy: 9:54am On Oct 16, 2018
may you live long sir.....Your textbook helped me understand physics in an easy way
Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by lanrezy: 9:55am On Oct 16, 2018
may you live long sir.....Your textbook helped me understand physics in an easy way.....I still even call on it during my 100L days
Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by franklingud(m): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2018
anochuko01:

Oga please keep quiet! when did you leave secondary school?
the real grown ups used nelkon and not okeke.
Indomie generation kid shut up.

P.N. Okeke's physics text book was and is still the best physics textbook, then and now.

Damn kids of nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by oshe111(m): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2018
Person wen read his book, graduate from uni and still come back home, then begin jostle for Npower or BMC job wetin he gain?

2 Likes

Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by Shelumiel: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2018
tempel:
you are very big adult fool.
I didn't know stupidity was your greatest asset.
Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by anochuko01(m): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2018
franklingud:

Indomie generation kid shut up.

P.N. Okeke's physics text book was and is still the best physics textbook, then and now.

Damn kids of nowadays.
you're not intelligent at all. we are talking about which book is older.
even okeke would make reference to nelkon's.

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by damtan(m): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2018
Okeke really helped. If you don't have the textbook, you're on your own. that's the way it was.
Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by Iamicekid(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2018
Nonsense se na Free I buy the book then, dude got paid for the book now

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by yinkeys(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2018
Although I read Nelkon back in school & had B3 in Physics 2006. P.N. Okeke woulda given me a better understanding and probably A1 cheesy
Happy birthday sir

3 Likes

Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by InansBobo(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2018
He must have copied and pasted in his book with little changes.
OR
Was it not somewhere he wrote those things from?
HBBD sir

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by Deckline(m): 11:52am On Oct 16, 2018
What is our own business if yesterday was his birthday or burial Mtchew. Was he the only birthday celebrant born yesterday? Smh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forum Games: How Many Numbers Do You See? / 7 Strange Religions Around The World (Photos) / JAMB 2017: Jamb Is Reducing Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.