Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) (2756 Views)

Car Back Windows Tinting Enquires / Are You Allowed To Legally Steal Your Stolen Car Back? / Top 10 Most Problematic Cars To Avoid When Buying A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by profedet: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
Do you, your friend or neighbour have a DEAD, problematic or epileptic Car, Bus or SUV (jeep) your have given up hope on after trying all said and done?

My friend, I am glad to introduce to you, the Car Hospital, we specialize in engine and mechanical fault your car(s) may have, be it private, commercial, official or company vehicle (Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, Mercedes, Lexus, Volkswagen, Kia, Mazda, Hyundai).

Our selling points
1. We don’t compromise quality parts
2. We can guarantee the resurrection of your dead car.
3. We work anywhere in Nigeria
4. We can fix the car within 24 hours if it has medium range mechanical faults
5. We can fix your car within 48 hours if it is dead or has serious/major mechanical faults
6. Our check and consultation is free
7. We can be fixed your car within your neighbourhood or compound if you so desire.
8. We don’t do body work or electrical system of a car, our own God given gift is Mechanical Skill of fixing you car, IT MUST WORK.
9. Try us with any dead car, or the ones other mechanics have rejected, then you can see how capable we are, we don't make empty promises.

Our word is our bond, we promise never to fail or disappoint you.

Now think of that dead or problemaric car, or even the one you thought was a spiritually influenced mechanical fault, chat with us on WhatsApp 08059187411.

We are waiting.
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
profedet:
Do you, your friend or neighbour have a DEAD, problematic or epileptic Car, Bus or SUV (jeep) your have given up hope on after trying all said and done?

My friend, I am glad to introduce to you, the Car Hospital, we specialize in engine and mechanical fault your car(s) may have, be it private, commercial, official or company vehicle (Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, Mercedes, Lexus, Volkswagen, Kia, Mazda, Hyundai).

Our selling points
5. We can fix your car within 48 hours if it is dead or has serious/major mechanical faults
7. We can be fixed your car within your neighbourhood or compound if you so desire.
8. We don’t do body work or electrical system of a car , our own God given gift is Mechanical Skill of fixing you car, IT MUST WORK.
9. Try us with any dead car, or the ones other mechanics have rejected, then you can see how capable we are, we don't make empty promises.

Now think of that dead or problemaric car, or even the one you thought was a spiritually influenced mechanical fault, chat with us on WhatsApp 08059187411.

We are waiting.

resurrecting a dead car involves electrical and mechanical work most times.

4 Likes

Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by 3kay945(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
profedet:

Our selling points
8. We don’t do body work or electrical system of a car, our own God given gift is Mechanical Skill of fixing you car, IT MUST WORK.

We are waiting.

What could be the problem,.. Car was working well but when A.c was switched on,. after driving for like 4 mins, the engine went off and couldn't start until the a.c was switch off.
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by feelme3(m): 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
Where are you located? How do you diagnose the issue with the car in the first place?
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by profedet: 12:53am On Mar 20, 2017
From a professional stand point it is not appropriate to give recommendations without first checking what the problem is. Just like recommending drugs without a blood test. But based on your analogy, the most likely problem is a defective a.c circitory system.

This is putting excessive load on the engine, therefore making it turn off on motion.

First I suggest you locate you fuse box, on the box there should be a fuse mapping, check for the ac fuse, take it out and observe performance.

Caveats: Please seek professional electrician's help if you do not understand what I just suggested.

This problem is more of electrical than mechanical. Try this advice and get back to me. Thanks.

3kay945:

What could be the problem,.. Car was working well but when A.c was switched on,. after driving for like 4 mins, the engine went off and couldn't start until the a.c was switch off.
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by profedet: 1:02am On Mar 20, 2017
feelme3:
Where are you located? How do you diagnose the issue with the car in the first place?

Thanks for your enquiry, we are located at Oworonsoki, we do both OBD (On-Board Diagnostics) via ECU, and the observatory diagnostic. The former will cost you, while the latter is free. Hope I answered your questions?

I rather you asked, real mechanical problems, let provide you with help, the mechanical health of your car is our concern.
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by profedet: 1:07am On Mar 20, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

resurrecting a dead car involves electrical and mechanical work most times.

Hmmm!!! you were almost correct, except thay you said most times instead of "sometimes"

Injector, carburetor, steering wheel, shaft, low compression, oil shorting, dark smoking, white smoking, blue smoking, gear box or switch problems, excessive revving are a few common mechanical problems that have little or nothing to do with electrical.
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:06am On Mar 20, 2017
profedet:

Hmmm!!! you were almost correct, except thay you said most times instead of "sometimes"

Injector, carburetor, steering wheel, shaft, low compression, oil shorting, dark smoking, white smoking, blue smoking, gear box or switch problems, excessive revving are a few common mechanical problems that have little or nothing to do with electrical.

the highlighted are all electrical issues in modern vehicles

2 Likes

Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by lonelydora: 6:56am On Mar 20, 2017
profedet:

Thanks for your enquiry, we are located at Oworonsoki, we do both OBD (On-Board Diagnostics) via ECU, and the observatory diagnostic. The former will cost you, while the latter is free. Hope I answered your questions?

I rather you asked, real mechanical problems, let provide you with help, the mechanical health of your car is our concern.

All these grammar for a little thing?
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by profedet: 8:05am On Mar 20, 2017
Good morning all, bring that dead or problematic car back to life.
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by Kashif(m): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2017
profedet:

Our selling points

We are waiting.

I have problem with those, especially claiming to revive 'dead' vehicles without touching their electricals. shocked shocked
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by profedet: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2017
Kashif:

I have problem with those, especially claiming to revive 'dead' vehicles without touching their electricals. shocked shocked

Death can be due to Electrical or Mechanical faults or negligence, please bolden and emphasize mechanical death as enumerated as our selling point and source of neo-monopolistic power of our claims. When you have a knocked engine, that leads to immobility of your “wheels” this consequently bring about MECHANICAL DEATH. That, my brother is what we claim to revive. A pediatrician cannot claim to do the work of a gynaecologist, albeit they are both doctors. They specialize, so do we.

Hope you get my drift?
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by Kashif(m): 11:26am On Mar 20, 2017
profedet:

Death can be due to Electrical or Mechanical faults or negligence, please bolden and emphasize mechanical death as enumerated as our selling point and source of neo-monopolistic power of our claims. When you have a knocked engine, that leads to immobility of your “wheels” this consequently bring about MECHANICAL DEATH. That, my brother is what we claim to revive. A pediatrician cannot claim to do the work of a gynaecologist, albeit they are both doctors. They specialize, so do we.

Hope you get my drift?

Absolutely.

1 Like

Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
profedet:
Good morning all, bring that dead or problematic car back to life.
My toyota avalon was diagonosed and it reads p0305, p0300 please wat is the fault of this vehicle and what needs to be done.
Secondly any idea how much is 02sensor for 2002 toyota avalon.
Tnx
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by honmusa(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
profedet:

Hope you get my drift?
I still find it hard to comprehend how you want to differentiate which category of of issue or death without solid and adequate knowledge of electrical unless you only want to be changing engine wen the fault is not even mechanical
In modern cars the electrical controls the mechanical,even the trend is going towards the electrical than mechanical. To diagnose and repair faults successfully u will even need the knowledge of electrical more than mechanical unless you want to find trouble for your self.
If I were,I will limit the work to changing of shocks and other suspension systems that doesn't have anything to do with electrical.
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by profedet: 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
honmusa:

I still find it hard to comprehend how you want to differentiate which category of of issue or death without solid and adequate knowledge of electrical unless you only want to be changing engine wen the fault is not even mechanical
In modern cars the electrical controls the mechanical,even the trend is going towards the electrical than mechanical. To diagnose and repair faults successfully u will even need the knowledge of electrical more than mechanical unless you want to find trouble for your self.
If I were,I will limit the work to changing of shocks and other suspension systems that doesn't have anything to do with electrical.

Hmmm!!!
My brother, your last paragraph is laughable and humorous, just like asking someone with Ph.D to go do an elementary stuff like L.C.M instead of stuffs like Quantum Physic. Funny man, though you honest opinion I guess. We have been in this business for more than a decade, and setting pace for doing extra-ordinary and putting smile on peoples faces as regards their cars.

Bro, our success stories preceed us, no need blowing trumpet here.

As regards your concerns with electricals you are right. A good, sorry let me rephrase that " a professional Mechanic" will know fundamental engine related electricals like sensors and it ancillaries.

But, complete wiring of a car, brainbox issues, headlamps issues, dashboard systems, a.c systems, fuse box connectivity etc, please my brother, tell me what you need a true mechanic for as regards these purely electrical issue?

Would you really allow a "Mechanic" do these for you? That, my brother is square pegs in round holes, your guess is as good as mine.

We have lots of satisfied customers whose hopes we have restored, WE KNOW OUR ONIONS
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by honmusa(m): 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
profedet:

Hmmm!!!
My brother, your last paragraph is laughable and humorous, just like asking someone with Ph.D to go do an elementary stuff like L.C.M instead of stuffs like Quantum Physic. Funny man, though you honest opinion I guess. We have been in this business for more than a decade, and setting pace for doing extra-ordinary and putting smile on peoples faces as regards their cars.

Bro, our success stories preceed us, no need blowing trumpet here.

As regards your concerns with electricals you are right. A good, sorry let me rephrase that " a professional Mechanic" will know fundamental engine related electricals like sensors and it ancillaries.

But, complete wiring of a car, brainbox issues, headlamps issues, dashboard systems, a.c systems, fuse box connectivity etc, please my brother, tell me what you need a true mechanic for as regards these purely electrical issue?

Would you really allow a "Mechanic" do these for you? That, my brother is square pegs in round holes, your guess is as good as mine.

We have lots of satisfied customers whose hopes we have restored, WE KNOW OUR ONIONS
I wish you good luck so far u are good in what you do .
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by profedet: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
My toyota avalon was diagonosed and it reads p0305, p0300 please wat is the fault of this vehicle and what needs to be done.
Secondly any idea how much is 02sensor for 2002 toyota avalon.
Tnx

Good afternoon, your scanner should actually tell what the codes imply. But for reference purpose:

PO300 = multiple or random misfire from at least 2 engine cylinders.

PO305 = Specific misfire particular to one cyclone (Cylinder 5). Possible causes, faulty spark plug, clogged or faulty fuel injector, fuel injector harness is open or shorted due to the age of the car, poor electrical connection, ignition coil, harness, or circuit, low compression all in cylinder 5 for P0305, you just need to have it checked to know which is which.

O2 Sensor: Given the undulating prices of imported things (parts) inclusive, and due to government monetary policies, I cannot readily tell you the cost could be higher or lower, except I do a fact finding mission from my contact in Ladipo.

Thanks so much sir, always willing to help.

3 Likes

Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by profedet: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
honmusa:

I wish you good luck so far u are good in what you do .

Thanks boss, I bow in respect.
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by profedet: 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
Good evening, Nairaland Bosses, hope your day went well?
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by gtrader: 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
Do you work on Porsche Cayenne S?
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by profedet: 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
gtrader:
Do you work on Porsche Cayenne S?

We did, but not anymore. Why? You might ask. Getting the replacement part is an uphill task, just like finding a needle in an hay stack. Even if you are able to find one, the cost are usually humongous even for clients. So given these limitations, we had to stop. Parts of Porsche, Camaro, Bentley, Veron and other classy luxury cars are very difficult to find, its like mission impossible, and our Igbo brothers (importers) don't do item not in high demand. Even Range Rover is almost in the same batch, cost-wise.

But other folks, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mercedes, Hyundai, Kia, Audi and the likes, all you need do is to sneeze and you get them right in front of you, they are readily available.

Thanks for the enquiry.

1 Like

Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by fred900(m): 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
do you work on Chevrolet Optra 2005? am trying to get the right engine belt number, that will last long and fit well. this one am using makes some whistling sound when i start the engine.
the one am using now is not strong anymore i doubt if its the correct size.

can you help me on what to do?
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by gtrader: 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
I thought some Volkswagen parts do work on Porsche. Like Volkswagen Touareg, I thought it would match on Porsche Cayenne?

profedet:

We did, but not anymore. Why? You might ask. Getting the replacement part is an uphill task, just like finding a needle in an hay stack. Even if you are able to find one, the cost are usually humongous even for clients. So given these limitations, we had to stop. Parts of Porsche, Camaro, Bentley, Veron and other classy luxury cars are very difficult to find, its like mission impossible, and our Igbo brothers (importers) don't do item not in high demand. Even Range Rover is almost in the same batch, cost-wise.

But other folks, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mercedes, Hyundai, Kia, Audi and the likes, all you need do is to sneeze and you get them right in front of you, they are readily available.

Thanks for the enquiry.
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by profedet: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
gtrader:

I thought some Volkswagen parts do work on Porsche. Like Volkswagen Touareg, I thought it would match on Porsche Cayenne?

Boss, that's a palliative that most times have undesirable consequences in the long term. Bro, that will compromise the integrity of the car, we are talking of a Cayenne here baba.

Unless you already have that running in yours. If so, then let's deal.
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
profedet:

Good afternoon, your scanner should actually tell what the codes imply. But for reference purpose:

PO305 = Specific misfire particular to one cyclone (Cylinder 5). Possible causes, faulty spark plug, clogged or faulty fuel injector, fuel injector harness is open or shorted due to the age of the car, poor electrical connection, ignition coil, harness, or circuit, low compression all in cylinder 5 for P0305, you just need to have it checked to know which is which.

O2 Sensor: Given the undulating prices of imported things (parts) inclusive, and due to government monetary policies, I cannot readily tell you the cost could be higher or lower, except I do a fact finding mission from my contact in Ladipo.

Tnx alot sir, please judging by the codes thrown up by the scan on the vehicle does it mean it has nothing to do with 02sensor? The car consumes fuel BTW. And please wats ur adress
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by oneman11(m): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=54753067]

resurrecting a dead car involves electrical and mechanical work most times.[/quote
I concur.
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by damoneymag(m): 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
pls I have a grounded Mercedes A160. It has transmission issues and I've been looking for a competent mechanic
pls were are you located?
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by powacon: 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
I need fuel pump for VW tuoareg 2004 urgently. can you help?
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by captainking(m): 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
profedet:

I have similar issue... Along with p1399.. And p301 to 304..p300.. Honda accord 2000 v4.. And even my o2 sensor is bad
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by powacon: 3:41am On Apr 19, 2017
powacon:
I need fuel pump for VW tuoareg 2004 urgently. can you help?

Still waiting for your response
Re: Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
Dead thread

(1) (2)

Help: Connecting 2009 Corolla Radiator Fan The Right Way / I Need Advice On A 2007 Camry With Hybrid / This Restored Russian Screw-Propelled Vehicle ZVM2901 Doesn't Need A Road At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.