Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. (11372 Views)

The Infinix Hot 8: Features And Spy Photos (Rumored) / TECNO Latest Device With 5000mah Battery And Full View Display / 24 Hours With Tecno's Latest Tablet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by texazzpete(m): 7:56am On Mar 20, 2017
Seems Tecno is stepping up their efforts at paid marketing on Nairaland. These shills are multiplying daily.
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by VERTER(m): 7:57am On Mar 20, 2017
beetech1:
6" 1080p screen
4000mah battery
3GB ram
MT6753 processor I guess
16mp dual rear camera
8mp front Cam with flash
Fingerprint scanner for unlocking phone and locking files
Poor mono speaker

Source: the gods
Dis One Just Weak Me
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by MizMyColi(f): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2017
VERTER:

Dis One Just Weak Me

You do know those specs are false, right?
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by daurathavit: 8:00am On Mar 20, 2017
Iam in love with it
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by Treyknowles(m): 8:12am On Mar 20, 2017
And It Made Fp,nairaland Is Turning To Something Else
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by Hades2016(m): 8:30am On Mar 20, 2017
Ferdinardtioos:
Bet Slip won, to subscribe for our today's please do view below
lol .... are you sure it's real grin

Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by chicwoman(f): 10:20am On Mar 20, 2017
Mehn these specs sound tempting?
Should I change my phone
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by chicwoman(f): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2017
Omo if this is the real specs this cx phone na die be that o
beetech1:
6" 1080p screen
4000mah battery
3GB ram
MT6753 processor I guess
16mp dual rear camera
8mp front Cam with flash
Fingerprint scanner for unlocking phone and locking files
Poor mono speaker

Source: the gods
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by chicwoman(f): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2017
The thing wan make me leave my phone come buy am
Abdstrakt:
Now you don make my anticipatometer reach the highest. When dem go release am sef?
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by Timi141: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2017
All these Tecno agents and corrupt mods.
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by Behankey(m): 11:34am On Mar 20, 2017
Lol. Una sha wan kill us with anticipation. Haba na, well let's see what the Camon CX will look like sha. That's how Tecno didn't let us rest with the L9 Plus campaign and thankfully they didn't disappoint so I dey hope say CX will be massive
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by MizMyColi(f): 11:51am On Mar 20, 2017
Just got these pictures from Techcity Blog

Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by MizMyColi(f): 11:54am On Mar 20, 2017
more

Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by Abdstrakt(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
chicwoman:
The thing wan make me leave my phone come buy am
entertaining the same thoughts too but I'm still waiting for the launch to see what the phone packs.
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by Abdstrakt(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
MizMyColi:
more
But i thought they said it's coming with 4 cameras. I can only see one on this photo
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by MizMyColi(f): 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Abdstrakt:

But i thought they said it's coming with 4 cameras. I can only see one on this photo

I can see two flashlights in the front cam. We will have to see what the back cam looks like in order to confirm
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by beetech1: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Mi[color=#770077][/color]zMyColi:

Those your gods are LIARS!!
Lol... How dare u call the tech gods liars. Well, they have mysterious way of speaking specs so make so.. grin grin
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
Wat do u deal on ma'am
onciara54:
I don't deal on rumours
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by Abdstrakt(m): 7:59am On Mar 21, 2017
MizMyColi:

I can see two flashlights in the front cam. We will have to see what the back cam looks like in order to confirm
we just have to wait for the launch to find out ourselves. me I'm counting down already. 2days to go grin
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by MizMyColi(f): 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Abdstrakt:

we just have to wait for the launch to find out ourselves. me I'm counting down already. 2days to go grin

Keep space for me. Joining you soon.
Kondomatic, blog ke?
Hian. Okay, will try sha.
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by directonpc(m): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
MizMyColi:
more
madam na now u arrive. Well done
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by kelvinhilton(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Plz when will tecno produce phones dt can teleport?? ? I wanna leave dis country crya
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by SleekMadam: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Well, the launch is few days away. We patiently wait to see what tecno have in stock for us
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by Queentito(f): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
kelvinhilton:
Plz when will tecno produce phones dt can teleport?? ? I wanna leave dis country crya

You don't need tecno phone for that, it's edo airlines that can help you
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by kelvinhilton(m): 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
Queentito:

You don't need tecno phone for that, it's edo airlines that can help you
Lol, guess u r among the hostess?? tongue
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by Ennyholar: 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nice
Re: Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. by Ennyholar: 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
An high end version of the CX

(1) (2) (Reply)

Movie Downloadin Site. / Mi-tribe A500 Replacements / MTN Nigeria Throttle Blackberry Usage Speeds For Subscribers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.