Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

MTN Deducting My Airtime - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Deducting My Airtime (1209 Views)

Xenophobic: Mtn Deducting My Airtime / Airtel Keeps Deducting My Airtime!!! / Airtel Keeps Deducting My Airtime Even Though I Have Data. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Deducting My Airtime by Stark7: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
I noticed whenever I make recharge of N200 or above, MTN just decides to deduct it and leave a small balance or nothing in some instances.
Sometimes, I feel reluctant recharging my MTN line because of such unrealistic deductions.
The funny thing is I don't get a message telling me I've subscribed for a particular service; my balance just vanishes like that.
I've dialed *131*201# on several occasions to deactivate/cancel all services.
I don't know why they enjoy such acts.

Re: MTN Deducting My Airtime by dpete1: 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
Why don't you just call them on180??
Re: MTN Deducting My Airtime by JideSM: 7:55am On Mar 20, 2017
Stark7:
I noticed whenever I make recharge of N200 or above, MTN just decides to deduct it and leave a small balance or nothing in some instances.
Sometimes, I feel reluctant recharging my MTN line because of such unrealistic deductions.
The funny thing is I don't get a message telling me I've subscribed for a particular service; my balance just vanishes like that.
I've dialed *131*201# on several occasions to deactivate/cancel all services.
I don't know why they enjoy such acts.

Hi Stark7, I am truly sorry that this happened, I wish to let you know that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are resolved. I will appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via private message to enable me assist. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards
Re: MTN Deducting My Airtime by Stark7: 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Stark7, I am truly sorry that this happened, I wish to let you know that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are resolved. I will appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via private message to enable me assist. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards

Good day JideSM, I'll message you now.
Thanks.
Re: MTN Deducting My Airtime by saxby(f): 1:58am On Mar 23, 2017
Mtn have been fraudsters from day one na

1 Like

Re: MTN Deducting My Airtime by JideSM: 10:59am On Mar 27, 2017
Stark7:

Good day JideSM, I'll message you now.
Thanks.

Hi Stark7, as discussed via PM. Kindly note that N300 has been refunded to your line. In addition, I will appreciate if you can avail me details of other deductions to enable me look into it. Regards
Re: MTN Deducting My Airtime by Stark7: 2:50am On Mar 29, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Stark7, as discussed via PM. Kindly note that N300 has been refunded to your line. In addition, I will appreciate if you can avail me details of other deductions to enable me look into it. Regards
Hello,
Thanks for sorting it out; I am sorry for not contacting you on time for the rectification which was done. About the other deductions, I can't really give clear information on them but it was in this same manner.
In case of future deductions, I'll contact you.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Phone Operating System / The Wait Is Over!!! / Samsung Is Hoping To Release A Bendable Galaxy Note Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.