Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,195 members, 7,853,065 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

Whatever Happened Between I And Bisola Wasn't Real: Thin Tall Tony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whatever Happened Between I And Bisola Wasn't Real: Thin Tall Tony (904 Views)

Thin Tall Tony Posing With A Short Man (Photos) / Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatever Happened Between I And Bisola Wasn't Real: Thin Tall Tony by JamieNaija(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
The latest evictee from the Big Brother Naija house, ThinTallTony just made a very shocking revelation in this video below towards the romantic events that unfolded between him and fellow housemate, Bisola why he was still in the house.

According to him "whatever happened between me and Bisola wasn't real.'

He also revealed alot in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBiJ4vZJpBU

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/whatever-happened-between-i-and-bisola.html

lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi
Re: Whatever Happened Between I And Bisola Wasn't Real: Thin Tall Tony by omonighoblessing(f): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
undecided his problem..
Re: Whatever Happened Between I And Bisola Wasn't Real: Thin Tall Tony by omonighoblessing(f): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
JamieNaija:
The latest evictee from the Big Brother Naija house, ThinTallTony just made a very shocking revelation towards the romantic events that unfolded between him and fellow housemate, Bisola why he was still in the house.

According to him "whatever happened between me and Bisola wasn't real.'

He also revealed alot in the video
attach source of the gist.
Re: Whatever Happened Between I And Bisola Wasn't Real: Thin Tall Tony by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
Tony Abeg go siddon jare,hu u epp
Re: Whatever Happened Between I And Bisola Wasn't Real: Thin Tall Tony by Preca(f): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Abeg abeg TTT issorait.....u lied there you want to tell us another one again.come and be going

1 Like

Re: Whatever Happened Between I And Bisola Wasn't Real: Thin Tall Tony by JamieNaij(m): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2017
After u don chop lips

(1) (Reply)

Actress Susan Peters Says Love Does Not Guarantee The Success Of A Relationship / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Beautiful New Selfies / Photo Of Bankyw Nd Friends During His Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.