Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

This Is The Worst Period Of My Time At Arsenal – Wenger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Is The Worst Period Of My Time At Arsenal – Wenger (469 Views)

Thierry Henry: How I Benched Nwankwo Kanu At Arsenal / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match / Arsene Wenger Respond To Crisis -this Is The Worst Period Of My Time At Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Worst Period Of My Time At Arsenal – Wenger by street2view: 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger, has admitted that he is experiencing the worst run of his time at the club. The 67-year-old who has been in charge for over 20 years, watched on as his side were beaten 3-1 by West Brom on Saturday. It was their fourth defeat in five league fixtures. It is also the worst sequence of results since March 1995, when the Gunners were managed by Stewart Houston. Wenger said: “We are in a unique bad patch that we haven’t experienced in 20 years. At the moment, we are losing game a,/fter game. “We have a big fight and it will be difficult now. There’s no other way than fighting, and to do it until the last game of the season. If that’s not good enough, we will have to take the consequences. “One day, if we don’t get into the top four, then people can mock us.” Arsenal are in real danger of finishing in the top four and qualifying for the Champions League – a feat they have managed for 18 consecutive seasons. Speaking about the game, Wenger said: “It was a typical Premier League game.

source : http://street2view.com/worst-period-time-arsenal-wenger/

Re: This Is The Worst Period Of My Time At Arsenal – Wenger by HungerBAD: 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sack him.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Worst Period Of My Time At Arsenal – Wenger by Solowande(m): 11:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Arsene Wenger, hw many times i call u, abeg nor give Arsenal fans high blood pressure. My younger sis nor gree eat sleep yesterday night because of Arsenal loss.
Re: This Is The Worst Period Of My Time At Arsenal – Wenger by PrinzCarter(m): 12:05am On Mar 20, 2017
Solowande:
Arsene Wenger, hw many times i call u, abeg nor give Arsenal fans high blood pressure. My younger sis nor gree eat sleep yesterday night because of Arsenal loss.
my brother bring her to church deres ntin God cannot cure
Re: This Is The Worst Period Of My Time At Arsenal – Wenger by Solowande(m): 12:08am On Mar 20, 2017
PrinzCarter:
my brother bring her to church deres ntin God cannot cure
no need 4 dat one, she don decamp go man utd

1 Like

Re: This Is The Worst Period Of My Time At Arsenal – Wenger by Temptee101(m): 5:02am On Mar 20, 2017
F00l! You should know your time is up. Incompetent and confused manager. Someone please shoot this moorafvcker for me

(1) (Reply)

PSG Winger Di Maria Could Make A Shock Return To Real Madrid / Top 5 Best Earning Coaches And Players In The World / It’s A Lie, Musa Didn’t Beat His Wife: NFF President Pinnick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.