Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL (27871 Views)

Ten Foreign Players With The Highest Premier League Goals / Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL / Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by dalhjana: 10:10am On Mar 20, 2017
I think i see only one foreigner the word foreigner doesn't fit the others
Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by Impeller(m): 10:12am On Mar 20, 2017
cheapgoal:
1. Medrano Tamen (Cameroonian) - Midfielder (Ifeanyi Ubah FC)

Josue Tamen Medrano Ngathie isn't a novice in the NPFL as he formerly played for Sunshine Stars FC. of Akure between 2010 and 2015.

Later in 2015, he signed for FC Ifeanyi Ubah where he currently plays. He scored the only goal in the team's 1-0 win over Al-Masry of Egypt at the FCIU stadium in Anambra in the Caf confederations cup this year before missing a penalty in the shootout in the return leg in Egypt as the Anambra warriors crashed out on penalties.
MMedrano is such a talent right from Sunshine stars. He should be a regular in his national team
Source : http://cheapgoals.com/top-ten-foreign-players-in-npfl
Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by nickxtra(m): 10:16am On Mar 20, 2017
We will get there somedays, afterall Rome was not built in a day

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by raphloren: 10:18am On Mar 20, 2017
This type of foreign players wont develop our league. na help them find come here. Which better brazillian player go leave their league come play here? May be he was not even a footballer in his home country

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by dee02(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:
FCIU is really recruiting foreign pros.

Imagine if Nigeria billionaires invest in our football like him then you will be suprised with the changes in our league

Most of them are not pros, they are semi-professional footballers, dont be fooled!

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by AyamConfidence(m): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2017
adioolayi:
Just that we need better representation at CAF Champions league.... or how do we explain NPFL team squandering 3goals first leg lead to be beaten resounding 4 nil at the second leg
oga wetin happen to PSG
Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by Viccur(m): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2017
hdrama:
all these players wen no sabi ball
u wey sabi shebi na u dey strike for arsenal...radarada
Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by directonpc(m): 10:44am On Mar 20, 2017
profhezekiah:
I thought footballers frm spain,US,Canada and those develop country nt this mediocre players
How much football Canadians dey play?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by robosky02(m): 10:45am On Mar 20, 2017
good for the image of the NPFL

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by kenzysmith: 11:04am On Mar 20, 2017
Oga must u lie just to prove ur point wen did bendel insurance sign a brazilian players am asking
Realhommie:
If only our league could be packaged like what we have in Egypt or SA i can confidently say it will be a haven of sort for players from every continent.. I remember back then Bendel Insurance also had some brazilians in their rank, one other club can't recall the name now had a couple of Croats or Yugoslavs in their team as well, our league is that competitive.. Na just management/organisation dey kill us.

And we need more people like Dr Ifeanyi Uba to come invest in the league, that man is doing a very very good job, kudos to him and his team. It can only get better hopefully.
Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by shumuel(m): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2017
cheapgoal:
1. Medrano Tamen (Cameroonian) - Midfielder (Ifeanyi Ubah FC)

Josue Tamen Medrano Ngathie isn't a novice in the NPFL as he formerly played for Sunshine Stars FC. of Akure between 2010 and 2015.

Later in 2015, he signed for FC Ifeanyi Ubah where he currently plays. He scored the only goal in the team's 1-0 win over Al-Masry of Egypt at the FCIU stadium in Anambra in the Caf confederations cup this year before missing a penalty in the shootout in the return leg in Egypt as the Anambra warriors crashed out on penalties.

Source : http://cheapgoals.com/top-ten-foreign-players-in-npfl

I was expecting to see White foreigners tongue this ones you have mentioned are not foreigners, they are our brothers claiming other west African states, check well you'll see they are Emeka, Obi and Bayo grin
Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by Realhommie(m): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2017
kenzysmith:
Oga must u lie just to prove ur point wen did bendel insurance sign a brazilian players am asking
If you really were interested to know you would not have first insinuate i'm a liar, what's wrong with you?

I'm talking about the period when Lucky Igbinedion was governor, Bendel Insurance signed 3 brazilians i remember. Though their stay was short lived coz according to them the conditions weren't right for them to continue plying their trade with the Benin Arsenal and the Nigerian league.. If you're still in doubt please go to the archives and find out.
Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by Realhommie(m): 11:34am On Mar 20, 2017
raphloren:
This type of foreign players wont develop our league. na help them find come here. Which better brazillian player go leave their league come play here? May be he was not even a footballer in his home country
As funny as your post seem, yea coz i just couldn't stop laughing, you aren't far from the truth...
Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by anonimi: 11:51am On Mar 20, 2017
profhezekiah:
I thought footballers frm spain,US,Canada and those develop country nt this mediocre players

dalhjana:
I think i see only one foreigner
the word foreigner doesn't fit the others

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024041_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3504410_internet_jpeg8efe841e125b21f5a740dc528a146d09

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by anonimi: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
Realhommie:
If only our league could be packaged like what we have in Egypt or SA i can confidently say it will be a haven of sort for players from every continent.. I remember back then Bendel Insurance also had some brazilians in their rank, one other club can't recall the name now had a couple of Croats or Yugoslavs in their team as well, our league is that competitive.. Na just management/organisation dey kill us.

And we need more people like Dr Ifeanyi Uba to come invest in the league, that man is doing a very very good job, kudos to him and his team. It can only get better hopefully.

The governors will have to sell their state clubs like Shootings of Ibadan, Rivers United, Rangers International etc.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by guychidile: 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
I need to see players from Algeria,Egypt,Cameroum,Tunisia,Ivory coast,Morocco ,then I know,nppl is really improving.
Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by Harwoh: 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
Olamyyde:

reminds me of Gabriel barbossa the wonderkid on football manager. Nice to see foreigners in npl

Fm wat re u playing?
Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by cossyjay: 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Tazdroid:
See strong strong pako faces

Some of them look old enough to have kids in universities but their football ages fit no pass 25
u wicked walahi
Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by Olamyyde(m): 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
Harwoh:

Fm wat re u playing?
2016....barbosa has been a wonderkid since fm2014
Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by cheapgoal: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
shumuel:

I was expecting to see White foreigners tongue this ones you have mentioned are not foreigners, they are our brothers claiming other west African states, check well you'll see they are Emeka, Obi and Bayo grin

Define foreigner! undecided
Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by cheapgoal: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
guychidile:
I need to see players from Algeria,Egypt,Cameroum,Tunisia,Ivory coast,Morocco ,then I know,nppl is really improving.

Rome wasn't built in a day..
Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by Realhommie(m): 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
anonimi:

The governors will have to sell their state clubs like Shootings of Ibadan, Rivers United, Rangers International etc.
Yea, true that. The clubs need to be privately owned/run..

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by Gotaya: 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nice stuff in our league. it can Only grow bigger.

Get your NPFL Teams jerseys today and flaunt your Passion. check my handle and call today!
Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
After all the money and import of foreign coaches and players, Ifeanyi Ubah still dey ball rubbish. Mtscheew!
.MFM fc and Heartland fc for life
Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
The thing tire me too. And na Sudanese club beat them. mtchw angry
adioolayi:
Just that we need better representation at CAF Champions league.... or how do we explain NPFL team squandering 3goals first leg lead to be beaten resounding 4 nil at the second leg
Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by kjhova(m): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
profhezekiah:

Are you joking or what?

How many Canadian footballers can match the most average Ghanian or Senegalese baller
Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by kjhova(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
Gotaya:
Nice stuff in our league. it can Only grow bigger.

Get your NPFL Teams jerseys today and flaunt your Passion. check my handle and call today!

You ain't got no handle to check.
Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by kjhova(m): 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
guychidile:

Is it beans? If you wan't Algerians et al, where will our clubs get the money to pay their wages?

NPFL has done pretty well thus far considering the prevailing economic environment of the country.

Clubs abroad generate huge income from matchday earnings and merchandise sales but many Nigerians will never even watch the few matches on TV not to mention going to the stadium or buying jerseys.
Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by shumuel(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
cheapgoal:

Define foreigner! undecided

Define Joke! undecided
Re: Top Ten Foreign Players In NPFL by Gotaya: 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
kjhova:

You ain't got no handle to check.
Our facebook handle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo / Wilfred Ndidi Is The Player With The Most Tackles This Season / Burkina Faso Vs Senegal: AFCON 2021 Semi-Finals (1 - 3) On 2nd Feb 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.