Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Goalkeeper Who Killed His Ex-gf And Fed Her Body To Dogs Returns To Soccer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goalkeeper Who Killed His Ex-gf And Fed Her Body To Dogs Returns To Soccer (1156 Views)

Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off / She Had 200 Maggots On Her Body,ganged Raped And Fed To Dogs / Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goalkeeper Who Killed His Ex-gf And Fed Her Body To Dogs Returns To Soccer by marltech: 3:54am On Mar 20, 2017
Upon his return from prison after serving seven years for killing his ex-girlfriend and feeding her to dogs, Brazilian goalkeeper Bruno Fernandes de Souza has been signed by Boa Esporte for two years.
Bruno who was once tipped to play for Brazil was released last month on a technicality with his lawyers preparing for an appeal.
In 2010, he was arrested and three years later found guilty of homicide, kidnapping and hiding the body of his ex-girlfriend Eliza Samudio.
[img]https://3.bp..com/-YbCPh-uSjyg/WM9AZbI4o9I/AAAAAAAL9XQ/7nVwcR7YaowifvwwDSVfAf203zMfircuQCLcB/s400/2a.png[/img]

Despite fans and sponsors of the Brazilian second-division side criticizing the signing of the goalkeeper, in a lengthy post on its Facebook page, Boa Esporte’s president, Rone Moraes da Costa, says the team isn’t committing any crimes by signing the 32-year-old who formerly played for one of Brazil’s most famous clubs, Flamengo and was tipped to line up for the national team at the 2014 World Cup on home soil.
'Esporte Clube was not responsible for the release and freedom of the athlete Bruno,' da Costa said, adding that the club was 'giving work to those who intend to recover.”

Bruno 'deserves a new opportunity as a professional, 'the team said in a separate post. 'The club has no relation with Bruno’s personal actions, nor with his past, having hired only the professional.”

Bruno Fernandes de Souza is expected to be back in action within a month and a half.

lalasticlala, mynd44

http://www.rayonewss..com/2017/03/goalkeeper-who-killed-his-ex-girlfriend.html
Re: Goalkeeper Who Killed His Ex-gf And Fed Her Body To Dogs Returns To Soccer by marltech: 3:56am On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Goalkeeper Who Killed His Ex-gf And Fed Her Body To Dogs Returns To Soccer by loomer: 4:29am On Mar 20, 2017
Only 7years
Re: Goalkeeper Who Killed His Ex-gf And Fed Her Body To Dogs Returns To Soccer by LilChamp: 4:32am On Mar 20, 2017
Oga o. Please where is that my ex, maybe I can have my own signing after 7years

Re: Goalkeeper Who Killed His Ex-gf And Fed Her Body To Dogs Returns To Soccer by Nobody: 4:34am On Mar 20, 2017
Are you kidding me
Re: Goalkeeper Who Killed His Ex-gf And Fed Her Body To Dogs Returns To Soccer by Epositive(m): 5:32am On Mar 20, 2017
if na 9ja here, you are on your own(OYO) o,

na to go learn handwork for one remote village tongue
Re: Goalkeeper Who Killed His Ex-gf And Fed Her Body To Dogs Returns To Soccer by Eddygourdo(m): 5:47am On Mar 20, 2017
His friends killed her , though he was in the know about their intentions to torture and murder her. His dog ate her too, yet we must consider that this woman engaged in blackmail and a consious attempt to distort his then transfer to AC milan. She formented trouble and thus what befell her happened. Nevertheless she was the mother of his child, and all she claimed was child support. We know women are generally criminally minded when money is involved, but this was a child he didn't deny its paternity. Thus he went to jail, he was aan excellent goalkeeper and he haas served time. I understand the footballing decision to sign him. But its ethically wrong because his actions took a life. The life of the mother of his child.

1 Like

Re: Goalkeeper Who Killed His Ex-gf And Fed Her Body To Dogs Returns To Soccer by Iruobean(m): 6:16am On Mar 20, 2017
Eddygourdo:
His friends killed her , though he was in the know about their intentions to torture and murder her. His dog ate her too, yet we must consider that this woman engaged in blackmail and a consious attempt to distort his then transfer to AC milan. She formented trouble and thus what befell her happened. Nevertheless she was the mother of his child, and all she claimed was child support. We know women are generally criminally minded when money is involved, but this was a child he didn't deny its paternity. Thus he went to jail, he was aan excellent goalkeeper and he haas served time. I understand the footballing decision to sign him. But its ethically wrong because his actions took a life. The life of the mother of his child.

Okay!
Re: Goalkeeper Who Killed His Ex-gf And Fed Her Body To Dogs Returns To Soccer by geez18(m): 6:21am On Mar 20, 2017
having a girl eaten by a dog? come on... that is so wrong! fifa and concacaf ain't saying a thing about it? that's bullshị̀t!

1 Like

Re: Goalkeeper Who Killed His Ex-gf And Fed Her Body To Dogs Returns To Soccer by joe4real12: 7:18am On Mar 20, 2017
I feel the club sign him to ensure he's within reach so the girl's family can get him easily...

They must fall the guy dole grin
Re: Goalkeeper Who Killed His Ex-gf And Fed Her Body To Dogs Returns To Soccer by marltech: 8:10am On Mar 20, 2017
Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Goalkeeper Who Killed His Ex-gf And Fed Her Body To Dogs Returns To Soccer by marltech: 10:27am On Mar 20, 2017
Lalasticlala, mynd44 good morning
Re: Goalkeeper Who Killed His Ex-gf And Fed Her Body To Dogs Returns To Soccer by marltech: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Releases Maggots Into Runs Girl At A Club / News: Lagos State Police Paraded Armed Robbers, Ritualist, Thieves Etc..... / I Stand With Sharifah Yunus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.