Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Man Arrested For Raping 13 Year Old Sister-in-law - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Raping 13 Year Old Sister-in-law (569 Views)

Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member / 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph / Father Of Two Arrested For Raping 13-year-old Hawker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Raping 13 Year Old Sister-in-law by nellynelle: 5:41am On Mar 20, 2017
Kingsley Chigbo, 35, has been arrested by the Ogun State Police Command for allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl, said to be his wife’s younger sister,‎ at Ijoko Ota town of the state.
The incident was reported to the police at Sango Ota Divisional Headquarters by Peju Osoba, the immediate past Ogun State Coordinator of Child Protection Network, CPN.

Mrs. Osoba reported that one of her organisation’s staff in Ota, who went for an enlightenment talk
with students of Bannis College, Ijoko Ota, gave her the information.
After the enlightenment talk, the little girl called the said staff to a corner and confessed to her that her elder sister’s husband has been having sex with her under duress, with the threat that he would kill her if she ever told anybody.

The suspect was subsequently arrested.
www.nnekatorti.com

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Raping 13 Year Old Sister-in-law by searchng4love: 5:42am On Mar 20, 2017
Kingsley Chigbo na dem
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 13 Year Old Sister-in-law by Cutehector(m): 5:44am On Mar 20, 2017
This thing called konji.. I thank God I am in control of it
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 13 Year Old Sister-in-law by Redman36(m): 5:47am On Mar 20, 2017
Cutehector:
This thing called konji.. I thank God I am under control of it
choi ...see lie.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 13 Year Old Sister-in-law by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 20, 2017
searchng4love:
Kingsley Chigbo na dem

Tribalism will kill you i swear. tell me which tribe were no de rape? konji is respecter of no tribe. so my friend behave.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 13 Year Old Sister-in-law by Cutehector(m): 5:50am On Mar 20, 2017
Redman36:
choi ...see lie.
lie wat? Is my name Redman?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Raping 13 Year Old Sister-in-law by searchng4love: 5:51am On Mar 20, 2017
Apple1992:

Tribalism will kill you i swear. tell me which tribe were no de rape? konji is respecter of no tribe. so my friend behave.
Your bloda just raped a minor serially. I am certain he joined in condemning Ese's abduction by Yellow in Bayelsa meanwhile he was pummeling​ a younger and innocent girl under his roof.... Flatti.es never disappoint
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 13 Year Old Sister-in-law by Iruobean(m): 6:00am On Mar 20, 2017
Okay.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 13 Year Old Sister-in-law by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 20, 2017
Cutehector:
This thing called konji.. I thank God I am under control of it

Your English means U are under its control. Rather it should be U are in control. Don't allow your English to put U in bondage.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 13 Year Old Sister-in-law by Cutehector(m): 6:04am On Mar 20, 2017
muyoge:

Your English means U are under its control. Rather it should be U are in control. Don't allow your English to put U in bondage.
thanks
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 13 Year Old Sister-in-law by segebase(m): 6:26am On Mar 20, 2017
na dem

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Raping 13 Year Old Sister-in-law by alexiej(m): 6:30am On Mar 20, 2017
With the increase in annoying cases like this one, I strongly feel castration is the best punishment for rapists, especially the ones that rape children.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 13 Year Old Sister-in-law by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 20, 2017
That's terrible.... Why do they keep molesting innocent kids? Rot in jail
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 13 Year Old Sister-in-law by iyamALBEN(m): 6:36am On Mar 20, 2017
See his face!
If only it was possible, I would look for 7 huge gays from Kenya and give them 1 million each to rape the man for 7 days. Then I'll release him and watch how he will manage to cope with his day to day activities after that experience.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 13 Year Old Sister-in-law by StarBukola(f): 7:04am On Mar 20, 2017
God will help us oooo.......
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 13 Year Old Sister-in-law by Redman36(m): 8:22am On Mar 20, 2017
Cutehector:
lie wat? Is my name Redman?
Wetin redman do u.

(1) (Reply)

A Burglar Arrested As He Hangs Half Naked On The Fence. / Era Of Fake #1000 Circulation Has Started Again ! / How I Was Defrauded By The Police!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.