Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Era Of Fake #1000 Circulation Has Started Again ! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Era Of Fake #1000 Circulation Has Started Again ! (571 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Native Doctor For Possession Of Fake Dollars (photo) / Cloned Certificates, ATM Cards In Circulation - Police Raises Alarm / Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Era Of Fake #1000 Circulation Has Started Again ! by Rapsowdee01(m): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
Good evening guys, this is the 3rd time this week I'll fall victim to being given fake naira notes... 1000 to be precised.

THIS IS JUST A REMINDER OF WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE KNOWN

I know this is not just a coincidence. These guys have started again oooo... They sha want to spoil the name of our dear country.

That i why i have pointed out some key things you shouldcheclk when given a 1000 naira note...

1. The green stuff i marked... If it is DARK GREEN (THIS... FAKE.. The colour is light green ant it reflects.. The fake doesn't...

2. The stuff at the bottom right corner is reflective and has the 1000 written in it when you bend it... If yours isn't... Your money is FAKE

3. The money texture is very light... The real money actually has a feeling of paper and polythene while the fake is pure paper.

Watch oooo... So you wouldn't be accused of doing it on purpose. People are vexing oooo

Cc. Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Era Of Fake #1000 Circulation Has Started Again ! by Dgunnerz(m): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
May God help us!
Re: Era Of Fake #1000 Circulation Has Started Again ! by Kwamecron(m): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
Am a victim too, but I draw the fake #1000 from an ATM at Ajose Adeogun V.I Firstbank.. After eating food of #300 and I gave the lady the money, she shouted at me oo.. Call attention of ppl around embarrassing tho. I had to go inside the bank and they change it for me.
Re: Era Of Fake #1000 Circulation Has Started Again ! by ademasta(m): 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
O boy... No be small chumchin
Re: Era Of Fake #1000 Circulation Has Started Again ! by kestolove95(m): 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
Guys are not smelling
Re: Era Of Fake #1000 Circulation Has Started Again ! by ProudBornoBoy(m): 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
I only use rupees

(1) (Reply)

Father Hangs Baby Daughter On Facebook Live, Then Commits Suicide: Police / Rain Kills Baby Abandoned In Gutter In Benue State / People Committing Suicide In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.