Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Wizkid Drops Hints About Budding Romance With Mystery Lady [see Picture] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Drops Hints About Budding Romance With Mystery Lady [see Picture] (1212 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Ex Husband Olakunle Churchill Wishes Mystery Lady Happy Birthday / For Using Android Phone, AY Makun Called Out By Lady. See His Epic Reply / Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Drops Hints About Budding Romance With Mystery Lady [see Picture] by Nihza(m): 6:10am On Mar 20, 2017
Is Wizkid in a new relationship?

Yesterday, the 26-year-old Starboy boss shared a photo of himself on Instagram, rocking his new blonde hairdo with the caption, “She loves taking pictures of me #Sextherapist” and fans went crazy with one question for Daddy Yo.

Who is She?

Recall that last year Wizkid was rumoured to have broken up with his American singer girlfriend, Justine Skye after she shared some emotional tweets on being heartbroken and moving on. “I don’t mind, you ain’t mine,” she wrote. Then added, “falling in love is embarrassing. You don’t know your own strength until you need to use them.”

Not too long after, Wizzy was spotted cozying up with Davido’s babymama Sophie at a club, further raising suspicions that the award-winning singer may have already moved on. But Wizkid has been raising a lot of eyebrows lately.

Now Wizkid, who was in an on-and-off relationship with model Tania Omotayo, appears to have a new love interest and we are waiting to know who it is.

http://mojidelano.com/2017/03/wizkid-drops-hints-about-budding-romance-with-mystery-lady-see-picture/

Re: Wizkid Drops Hints About Budding Romance With Mystery Lady [see Picture] by dammytosh: 6:11am On Mar 20, 2017
What is this ?
Re: Wizkid Drops Hints About Budding Romance With Mystery Lady [see Picture] by segebase(m): 6:20am On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Wizkid Drops Hints About Budding Romance With Mystery Lady [see Picture] by Dyt(f): 6:43am On Mar 20, 2017
Daddy yo is sick
Or do I say looks sick
Re: Wizkid Drops Hints About Budding Romance With Mystery Lady [see Picture] by metallisc(m): 9:00am On Mar 20, 2017
Dyt:
Daddy yo is sick
Or do I say looks sick

Re: Wizkid Drops Hints About Budding Romance With Mystery Lady [see Picture] by Dyt(f): 9:02am On Mar 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drops Hints About Budding Romance With Mystery Lady [see Picture] by metallisc(m): 9:07am On Mar 20, 2017

Re: Wizkid Drops Hints About Budding Romance With Mystery Lady [see Picture] by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2017
hmmmmmm meanwhile
Re: Wizkid Drops Hints About Budding Romance With Mystery Lady [see Picture] by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 20, 2017
He looks clean and frosh smiley
Re: Wizkid Drops Hints About Budding Romance With Mystery Lady [see Picture] by 10eola(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2017
See how he is looking like one who missed a penalty kick undecided
Re: Wizkid Drops Hints About Budding Romance With Mystery Lady [see Picture] by PrinzCarter(m): 9:54am On Mar 20, 2017
Dyt:
Daddy yo is sick
Or do I say looks sick
how is he sick or looks sick he is young n slim but his Money is fat dere fore I declare him healthy
Re: Wizkid Drops Hints About Budding Romance With Mystery Lady [see Picture] by PrinzCarter(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2017
Baby mama alert

(1) (Reply)

Sad!actress Joju Muse Dumps Christianity For Free Thinking / Need An Instagram Page With 20k+ Followers? / Some Interesting Facts About Sexy 16 Year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.