Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon (43038 Views)

Ini Edo Meets With Akon (Photos) / Throwback Photos: Tunde Ednut With Akon, Dbanj, Don Jazzy, Juliet Ibrahim, Phyno / Teni Meets With Akon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by Giftedhand92: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
Rahama Sadau was rumoured to have a crush on Akon as they worked together on a set, but the 24-year old has offered an explanation about the issue.

Popular Kannywood actress, Rahama Sadau, has spoken about her alleged crush with American musician, Aliane Damala Bouga, popularly known as Akon.

Rahama was speaking in a popular Hausa TV Show ‘Kundin Kanyywood’ in Arewa 24 TV on Tuesday which was anchored by another popular Kannywood actor, Aminu Sharif Momoh.
“I have never imagined meeting Akon one on one.

I knew him and I knew his musics long before now. He is such a famous musician. So when I received invitation from him, I was amazed so much so that I see it as a big opportunity for me that I can’t turn down,” she said.

On the allegation that he wanted to change her faith to Christianity, Sadau debunked the the rumour as she always did saying, “those people talking about this did not know Akon. Akon is a practicing Muslim.

“I was even told that during Ramadan, he often stays away from people to concentrate more on acts of worship. He even invited me join his family for a lesser hajj which I turned down for the fear that our people here will view it as something else. Moreover, Akon has three wives.”
Rahama also spoke about her new movie titled “Mati a Zazzau” which will soon hit the screen.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/kannywood-actress-rahama-sadau-clears-the-air-on-romance-with-akon/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by Jagaban880: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
let....mi wait...for comments..
lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by Brymo: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
Good for her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by Sholaco: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
S

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by Fuckyoumod: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
Islam is limitations to its followers!

Imagine she turned down Akon's invitation because she was scared of her religion.

So her so called Muslims don't say she has gone against the the laws of Islam.

Lol... Blind people.

I wonder how I coexist with these kinda people.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by Ibcrown(m): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
It's better if she does sef

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by Stocking: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
How do I curse someone on Nairaland please

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by wafer1: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
Okay now we know

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by SingleWahala(f): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
Did u also turn down the preek request.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
You'd make the 4th wife. The only thing I like about Islam is the opportunity to have constant group sex matrimonially

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by soberdrunk(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
He has three wives means what? angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by sparkle6(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
Mummy say the truth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by ayatt(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by OBTMOS(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
Akon don chop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by SingleWahala(f): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
modestbrowser:
Did u also turn down the preek request.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Who is she please. Because here in north Korea we don't know her

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by SingleWahala(f): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
OBTMOS:
Akon don chop
Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
Akon the Senegalese Muslim Singer plus the Nigerian Actress... Issokay

How To Get A Smooth Butt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by AngelicBeing: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by jamezman(m): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
"Moreover, Akon has three wives.”

So are u planning 2b de number four

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by Sweetcollins: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
No news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by Abdulmodi: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
I agreed with what RAHAMA SADAU said, you will understand it even the way she was expressing and briefing AREWA24 channel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by Houseofglam7(f): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
What has Akon having three wives got to do with anything

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by Puzzypleazer: 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
WHAT IS THIS USELESS OLOSHO FEELING LIKE SEF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by free2ryhme: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
Giftedhand92:
Rahama Sadau was rumoured to have a crush on Akon as they worked together on a set, but the 24-year old has offered an explanation about the issue.

Popular Kannywood actress, Rahama Sadau, has spoken about her alleged crush with American musician, Aliane Damala Bouga, popularly known as Akon.

Rahama was speaking in a popular Hausa TV Show ‘Kundin Kanyywood’ in Arewa 24 TV on Tuesday which was anchored by another popular Kannywood actor, Aminu Sharif Momoh.
“I have never imagined meeting Akon one on one.

I knew him and I knew his musics long before now. He is such a famous musician. So when I received invitation from him, I was amazed so much so that I see it as a big opportunity for me that I can’t turn down,” she said.

On the allegation that he wanted to change her faith to Christianity, Sadau debunked the the rumour as she always did saying, “those people talking about this did not know Akon. Akon is a practicing Muslim.

“I was even told that during Ramadan, he often stays away from people to concentrate more on acts of worship. He even invited me join his family for a lesser hajj which I turned down for the fear that our people here will view it as something else. Moreover, Akon has three wives.”
Rahama also spoke about her new movie titled “Mati a Zazzau” which will soon hit the screen.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/kannywood-actress-rahama-sadau-clears-the-air-on-romance-with-akon/

na so e dey start ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by Yewandequeen(f): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
We await further updates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
Puzzypleazer:

May be it suggest northern actress no dey open yansho like there southern counterparts?

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by N0favors: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
Yimu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by Roon9(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
So this local barber has just been caught selling weeds in my neighborhood. I'm in great shock because I have been his customer for 5 years and I didn't know he was a barber

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon by AKzee(m): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
Puzzypleazer:
Take your drugs I said. Now see the effects.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photo / Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos) / Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.