Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) (26541 Views)

'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives / Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show / Big Church Foundation Visits UNIABUJA Senate, Offers Students Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by mrsfavour(f): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
2shur:
Dis guy na yahoo plus. PhD level baba. Maye dey wire 500m 3billion 10billion.z Hez a yahoo ogunmeh guru. He takes ppls Destiny also. Be careful of these guys. They source of wealth is next to rituals.
They don't know Tue exchange.
Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by Gassa007: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sanchez01:

What is his source of income?
Google Big Church Software and Security tech companies over 3 countries in Africa
Also Google is entertainment company too.When you're done come back and thank me.
Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by ipain: 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sanchez01:

so you have not heard that he is an IT expert? This how you people believe the Apostle nonsense...
Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by Gassa007: 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nigeriatraining:

He's a strong and big yahoo boy!!!
Explain further oo
Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sezua:
Even if he picks up 20mills it can neva be evriday. While the money might not be clean, this is definitely not Y!
convert 20mill dols to naira abeg...wether u go broke again for dis life
Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by Sanchez01: 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
Gassa007:

Google Big Church Software and Security tech companies over 3 countries in Africa
Also Google is entertainment company too.When you're done come back and thank me.
According to my Google search;

1. 'Big Church Software' - Nothing
2. 'Big Church Security' - Nothing
3. 'Big church Entertainment' - Big Church group popped

And then I visited the website. Quite frankly, it is amusing for a software organization/security powerhouse to have a website without the 's'. I sincerely hope you know what that means? http://bigchurchgroups.com/

So much for a software company.

2 Likes

Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by Sanchez01: 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
ipain:
so you have not heard that he is an IT expert? This how you people believe the Apostle nonsense...
So you concluded he is a security expert because 'you heard'? Wow, your village people must be proud cheesy

1 Like

Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by Sezua(m): 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
ruggedtimi:
convert 20mill dols to naira abeg...wether u go broke again for dis life
Yes u might, if your village people strong.
Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by ipain: 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sanchez01:

So you concluded he is a security expert because 'you heard'? Wow, your village people must be proud cheesy
How do you think someone of that caliber would be into Yahoo? na wa o.
Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by Sanchez01: 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
ipain:
How do you think someone of that caliber would be into Yahoo? na wa o.
Dude, are you a learner? Did you really know him before he married Tonto Dike? How many of his physical companies have you seen or head of in Lagos and Abuja/Ghana?

There are degrees of internet dating fraud/cyber fraud. Reputation has nothing to do with this. As a matter of fact, the more reputable you are, the greater the degree of fraud.

1 Like

Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sanchez01:

His source of income can never be from yahoo yahoo....though i don't know if its legal or not
Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
ruggedtimi:
u never jam yahoo boys..yahoo boys day wey dey pick as much as 20mill dolls not naira..dollars
Baba,never possible....the money would be easily traced...except na local transaction
Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by XtraTochi: 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
ruggedtimi:
u never jam yahoo boys..yahoo boys day wey dey pick as much as 20mill dolls not naira..dollars
They don't really know what yahoo is all about.
Especially credit cards and wire or ach joined with plus
Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by XtraTochi: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
Shegzy8:
His source of income can never be from yahoo yahoo....though i don't know if its legal or not
baba you no nothing about cyber fraud OK
Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by Missonas(f): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
All these money making foundations. If an ambassador of the foundation goes home with such gift i wonder what would be left to cater to the needs of the masses whom they are supposedly helping. Why give so much to someone who already has it steady when you could touch more lives?

1 Like

Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
XtraTochi:
baba you no nothing about cyber fraud OK
Baba i hear you sir.

1 Like

Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by soath(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
It's my birthday show some love.
Akjwyzepal means glutton here in Kuvuki grin

2 Likes

Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by ipain: 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sanchez01:

Dude, are you a learner? Did you really know him before he married Tonto Dike? How many of his physical companies have you seen or head of in Lagos and Abuja/Ghana?

There are degrees of internet dating fraud/cyber fraud. Reputation has nothing to do with this. As a matter of fact, the more reputable you are, the greater the degree of fraud.
bros, relax... you think everyone likes to blow their trumpet? Tonto only brought him out... Most of you think Linda is the richest Nigerian internet sensation... shhhhhhh.... i say shhhhhhh... i don't want to mention a name of a guy in hist 20s and worth over 2Billion Naira because he does not like it.

Typical Nigerian believe that those who show off are the real deal... lol. na u need to learn.
Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by Sanchez01: 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
ipain:
bros, relax... you think everyone likes to blow their trumpet? Tonto only brought him out... Most of you think Linda is the richest Nigerian internet sensation... shhhhhhh.... i say shhhhhhh... i don't want to mention a name of a guy in hist 20s and worth over 2Billion Naira because he does not like it.

Typical Nigerian believe that those who show off are the real deal... lol. na u need to learn.
Mr Churchill is a huge showoff. You should have seen that already. Honestly, I don't trust him.

With the startling revelations Tonto Dike made out of spite about 'announcing his wealth' off her page and so on, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you what is happening.

And yes, I agree with you, there are silent achievers, but Churchill is not one. When you see them, you would need no one to tell you.

1 Like

Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by Sanchez01: 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Shegzy8:
If only you know...
Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sanchez01:

So being OBJ's cousin translates into a source of income

The emboldened is not really necessary. It's too early for madness.

I.T you say? What is he 'ITing' please?

Most of you are dull naturally.
Bless you! I really don't understand where he gets his monies from to throw around.
Must you know his source of income abi your money lost grin grin grin grin
Sorry for the bond but mind your business cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by Sanchez01: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
seunny4lif:

Must you know his source of income abi your money lost grin grin grin grin
Sorry for the bond but mind your business cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Not like his source/money disturbs me in any way but according to you, he is OBJ's cousin, and as such, would have access to a vast amount of money, yeah?

Continue cheesy
Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Ole grin grin grin grin grin
Sanchez01:

Not like his source/money disturbs me in any way but according to you, he is OBJ's cousin, and as such, would have access to a vast amount of money, yeah?

Continue cheesy
Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
Shegzy8:
Baba,never possible....the money would be easily traced...except na local transaction
bro..in ghana i know some yahoo guys. They were able to convince this chinese woman that they have gold bars worth 25mill. They chartered luxurious cars like bentley and a private jet to pick her up. The private jet was from beijing to accra. They also bribed airport staffs, the woman came to accra and she was lodged in a 5star hotel. They showed her gold bars, and gave her one bar as a gift to her husband. That if she takes the gold bars to international market she will make double of the money. The chinese lady went back to china and she came bck with 25mill cash( borrowed frm her family members). The boys wiped out every possible trace from the airport down to the hotel. The original gold bars were actually valued at $10000
Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
ruggedtimi:
bro..in ghana i know some yahoo guys. They were able to convince this chinese woman that they have gold bars worth 25mill. They chartered luxurious cars like bentley and a private jet to pick her up. The private jet was from beijing to accra. They also bribed airport staffs, the woman came to accra and she was lodged in a 5star hotel. They showed her gold bars, and gave her one bar as a gift to her husband. That if she takes the gold bars to international market she will make double of the money. The chinese lady went back to china and she came bck with 25mill cash( borrowed frm her family members). The boys wiped out every possible trace from the airport down to the hotel. The original gold bars were actually valued at $10000
Thats pathetic,that woman is finished...boys are not smiling
Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by Caseless: 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Praiz, a gentleman per excellence.
Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by azzima(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
dee02:
Who dash Kunle doctor?
Dr Olakunle Churchill ... Laughable! grin
These fool buy "honorary " doctorate from some Dominican university for $10k just so they can be called "dr". Which university did Adenuga get his "dr" title??Image laudering at its best.
Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by Akjwyzepal(m): 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
soath:
Akjwyzepal means glutton here in Kuvuki grin
and where in the world is kuvuki? Thats just my monicker.
Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by Haoqi24: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sanchez01:

Obansanjo's relative is a solid source od income
Re: Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) by akigbemaru: 4:37am On Mar 21, 2017
Foundation with no source of income!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Dancing To Davido FIA (Video) / Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia / Nollywood Stars At 2016 AMVCA After-party(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.