Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Arsene Wenger Told Me He's Not Leaving Arsenal - Tony Pulis - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsene Wenger Told Me He's Not Leaving Arsenal - Tony Pulis (470 Views)

Alex Iwobi Reacts To Report About Leaving Arsenal / Manchester United Reacts To Arsene Wenger Leaving Arsenal / West Brom Boss Tony Pulis Believes Resisting An Enormous Offer For Jonny Evans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger Told Me He's Not Leaving Arsenal - Tony Pulis by offkick: 11:01am On Mar 20, 2017
West Bromwich Albion coach Tony Pulis has revealed that Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger told him he plans to stay on with the Gunners.

The Frenchman’s contract expires in the summer, and with the Emirates club currently on the worst run they have experienced under more than two decades of Wenger’s leadership, speculation is mounting that he could step aside at the end of the campaign.

West Brom Albion inflicted a 3-1 defeat upon the Gunners on Saturday, but Pulis has revealed that his rival apparently has no desire to step down.

http://www.offkick.com/2017/03/arsene-wenger-told-me-hes-staying-in_20.html
Re: Arsene Wenger Told Me He's Not Leaving Arsenal - Tony Pulis by Ten12(m): 11:08am On Mar 20, 2017
Same thing he told me but the looks on his face suggested otherwise as he was talking to me
Re: Arsene Wenger Told Me He's Not Leaving Arsenal - Tony Pulis by offkick: 10:03am On Mar 26, 2017
Ten12:
Same thing he told me but the looks on his face suggested otherwise as he was talking to me

Lol..

(1) (Reply)

Peter Odemwingie Signs For Indonesian Club Madura United / Police Arrest: Bash Ali Alleges Minister’s Involvement / Check Out The Trophy For The Most Valuable Player In The Ghanian League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.