Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) (46276 Views)

Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / Python Killed At The Back Of My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by burkingx(f): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
For some this could serve as snake pepper soup in a bar likr your mom's.

For those that eat it.
Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by VickyRotex(f): 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
stagger:

Without them, the world will be overtaken by rodents and rats. Everything in nature is created for a reason and to balance the ecosystem.

That's the problem, not everyone knows about the balance of the ecosystem.
Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
Na wa o, so te snake come beer parlor, I'm waiting for the next picture where you will show whom the snake transformed into. Maybe its mama Dumabi that turned into that snake or mumy Segun.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by COvo(m): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
stagger:

Without them, the world will be overtaken by rodents and rats. Everything in nature is created for a reason and to balance the ecosystem.
Don't worry,we'll use other methods to kill rats.
Death to all snakes!!!

1 Like

Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
Where the bloody hell is your mom's bar.Thats a huge snake.
Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by Kolababss(m): 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
Food don ready:.... kiss
Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lalaaaaaaaaaaaa food iyaf don ooo
Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by ekensi01: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
It has been drinking beer today that it want to add chicken it was killed. Thats how many Nigerians are but i promise you they will soon die. :DIt has been drinking beer today that it want to add chicken it was killed. Thats how many Nigerians are but i promise you they will soon die.
Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by dakuizi(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
wetin python dey do near bar? no wonder the snake dey chase hen.
Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by soath(m): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
I only saw thighs. grin
Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by ElsonMorali: 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
CwazyBlaqGal:

No?

E don tey wey I chop snake meat last.

Mama, make I branch your side chop snake peppersoup this evening? smiley
Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by ikorodureporta: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
blessedvisky:
Lalasticlala
... & snake......

1 Like

Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by able20(m): 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
orbitalgis:
Near Osogbo.
Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by emekanairaland(m): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
bigtt76:
Not every time you kill and eat angry allow dem to live naaaa
Then tell them to stop turning into snakes....this is recession period oooooh tongue undecided
Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Bet9ja : Frontpage Yes (1.30) odd No (1000) odd

Bet365: Frontpage Yes (1.29) odd No (1050) odd

Nairabet: Frontpage Yes (1.19) odd No (1020) odd

Merrybet: Frontpage Yes (1.30) odd No (1055) odd

Up to Lala to make my dreams come true. I already staked 10,000 say e no go make front page
Your ticket done cut

2 Likes

Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by EPIJOE: 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
THIS PEOPLE BE LIKE SNAKE IN THIS TIME OF RECESSION

Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by CwazyBlaqGal(f): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
orbitalgis:

You wanna come down to kwale??
Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by blessedvisky(m): 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
CwazyBlaqGal:

You wanna come down to kwale??
Where is kwale?
Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by CwazyBlaqGal(f): 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
soath:
I only saw thighs. grin
What things?
Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by CwazyBlaqGal(f): 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
blessedvisky:
Where is kwale?
It's in delta state
Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by blessedvisky(m): 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
CwazyBlaqGal:

It's in delta state
Ok
Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by soath(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
CwazyBlaqGal:

What things?
Things like thighs/itan (rere) undecided
Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by naturefellow(m): 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Your mum's bar Na bush bar wey snake just dey show face anyhow? grin
Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by Hades2016(m): 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
adadike281:
kai! animal brutality. where is natgeo wild when u need them

natgeo wild for Nigeria cheesy make I laugh small abeg

Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by alobright17(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
bigtt76:
Not every time you kill and eat angry allow dem to live naaaa
hypocrisy is when you support your friend snake to kill and swallow the innocent chicken,goats and eggs e.t.c,but critics when the same killer snake were killed by the live stock owner.

abeg plenty snake still remain for bush,one thing must kill not only a man but animals too.
Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by UTILITYMAY(m): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
Please can anybody tell me the meaning of LALASTICLALA?
Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by tico1212(m): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Take am do bar meat
Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by Zalam5: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Some people have time gan self.
Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by Tortivchina(m): 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
kai, why? Only in Nigeria you can see a snake going to drink beer in human being bar.
Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by iannathan(m): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
CwazyBlaqGal:
Checkout the snake (Python) that was killed this morning at the back of my mum's bar.
It was chasing a hen when someone saw it and alerted some guys who later killed it after chasing it for a while.

Nairalanderz Food ehaff cum ooh

you follow chop ?
Re: Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) by babaireti(m): 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
Do Snakes drinks beer?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / The Black Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning / Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.