Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! (6760 Views)

Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments / Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni / "Will You Go Back To Primary 6 For 50billion Naira?": See Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by Japhet1(f): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
I have read a number of posts on NL that made me throw office decency to the dog. I mean laughing out loud.
I hereby present some of those comments I have read that made me burst into thunderous laughter in office

Abeg pipo wey dey ban make una take am izy ohhh make una kno go mistake ban Nairaland itself or Seun himself
a comment on the topic TOSINADEDA IS BANNED

don't know this Seun personally so its kindda hard to judge him. However, Seun picture in his profile looks fierce and mean. Like he is about to jump through the computer and beat you up.

in response to the topic, IS SEUN DISRESPECTFUL?

pay that money into my bank account and i will give you a space in my house for you to deal with your new wife the way you like, i can even deceide to leave my house for you

in response to the topic HONEYMOON: N400,000 and JUST 2 WEEKS

I'll dig out others soon.

Re: Funniest Posts On Nairaland! by Jarus

Aluta don die.

Besides aluta no dey for christian (covenant)university, issues are resolved by fire. Holy ghost fire that is.

in the thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-122515.0.html

Re: Funniest Posts On Nairaland! by Jarus

Best line,

Guy- Hi baby

Babe- hi( any problem )

Guy- We once met somewher but can't recall.

Babe- I don't think so.

Guy- anyway, I love ur look?

Babe- Thanks(, smiling/boning)

Guy- Just recalled- U looked like our ex- house help that left with our half bag of rice.

Babe(she go vex)

Guy- Try calm her down because she wount want to go embarassed. From there u go Jasi.

4real!!

by iku in the thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=130036.msg2273402#msg2273402

Re: Funniest Posts On Nairaland! by BossTtdiamonds(m)
nice job @poster

Re: Funniest Posts On Nairaland! by vanitty
Definately this one by becomerich. cheesy

"no, i am honest, this people are pretending that they are omo ale. look one of them , a woman wrote me, that the yorubas should not join benin republic ,because one hausa man in the north is playing with her genital. So because hausa man or kanuri or igboman is playing with your genital so gbo gbo omo oduduwa gbodo di eru fun hausa.

Just because of one useless genital . we should not join republic of benin, and let war happen and millions killed."

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-246967.0.html

Re: Funniest Posts On Nairaland! by Jarus(m)
Another post on NL that threw me off my seat, thunderously laughing, was when somebody opened a thread to confess that he had being lying all this while that he was based in/posting from UK. The guy had been claiming for long time that he was in UK, but maybe he became 'born-again' and repented. It was very funny as the guy confessed that he was in Nigeria. It's a pity I don't have any key word to search for the thread.

Re: Funniest Posts On Nairaland! by vanitty

Also this one. The thing is i don't think he knows how funny he(becomrich) is cheesy

"
why would you want to meet me. If it is private email .com@hotmail.com

where do you live. And where can you travel to. do you hold a visa to travel. if not I do not give invitation letter. except it is important. So i am not your visa out of nigeria.

And if you are in nigeria, where can you travel to, which countries. ?? do you live in the USA. which state. if your in north america we meet inside the police headquarter. I can only meet you inside a police building. If that is ok by you. if that is not Ok by you what about the FBI building, I have dead Threat on my life. If you do not want to meet there, email me and state your name. And picture.

why do you want to meet me. it is important. I have had several emails of people saying they want to meet. So state or email me. "

Re: Funniest Posts On Nairaland! by Jarus(m)
The funniest thing about Becommrich is that he says all those things with utmost seriousness.

Re: Funniest Posts On Nairaland! by SeanT21(f)

113 on: January 09, 2009, 10:27 AM ยป 9jaganja

"What is your problem girl? I'm sure you can't say all these in front of African Americans can you? You are one heck of a ignorant girl. Add idiota to that too. They built the country, so it's only right that they have opportunities there. Whites are given even more privileges compared to blacks. Whites created nothing for them, they had to fight like Africans to have opportunities to go to schools etc, Whites didn't give them poo okay? Black people are the ones paying for Negro funds. I'm sure whites gave you same opportunities if you don't believe blacks had to fight their way through it.

I checked your profile and I wished I never did. I'm sure whites gave you the opportunity to buy that 80% off rain boot from Walmart or Canadian tires right? yeah!! By the way Leopard skin clothes are played out and no more Acceptable as we are trying to save endangered species(That's if it's not some printed poo made for $7 and sold on ebay)
I'm also sure Whites gave you the opportunity to wear that wig you got on (talk about fake thing and self discriminative). Please call for some upgrade as ain't nothing NY about you. But soo much Mulika in sango ota.
Sheh you sabi bad mouth people, no be only you get mouth idiot!! Naija reject you!!! Amen!!

You should have thought Karma before saying trash about people. Ain't "karma" your user name? Black trash!!!"

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-195588.96.html

SEE INSULT!!!

Re: Funniest Posts On Nairaland! by nonoy

From oxone, wondered what jakumo ever did to him but i just couldnt stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i have carefully read all your post & have firmly reached the conclusion that you are a complete idiot who happens to have the advantage (disadvantage to me) of an internet connection & have not fully comprehended or understood the power of google (for research) . you shoot off your mouth at random, have made no sensible contribution whatsoever to the topic in question & have finally exposed your ignorance & lack of proper education to all & sundry in nairaland.
you are a classic example of what i call an Educated Illiterate whose only claim to education might be the certificate u have.
its not compulsory to comment on every topic & if you do not have a reasonable contribution, its best to keep your mouth shut so as to not to expose your ignorance & if your aim is to increase your number of post, i suggest you use only the emoticon ( smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry) i have outlined here as they also count. there are also other less stupid ways to seek attention
i'm very sure you'll start foaming at the mouth as you have done all day & start insulting me but i wont trade words with you (cos when you fight with a mad man, the difference will not be clear) & before u get carried away,
type in www.google.com & find out the price of adeboye's jet which is $28,000,000 (twenty eight million dollars in words-just incase you dont understand figure) & not 52,000,000 million dollars you erroneously posted here(googling it that wasnt so hard right?)
well ignorance they say is bliss
keep at it & before u know it u'll gain knowledge, contribute meaningfully to threads & also increase ur number of post at the same time (thru the use of emoticon i earlier posted) thereby effectively killing two birds with one stone (not rocket science).
my advice to you is to get a new user name & start all over cos you have effectively shown how slow u are with this one (atleast you were smart enough not to have included your pix)
am not the enemy but your friend who cannot stand & watch you destroy yourself like this hence the advice above
proove me wrong & dont rant or insults me as you've done to others
gd luck, i wish you all the best

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-274656.160.html

Re: Funniest Posts On Nairaland! by MaiSuya(m)

vanitty:

Definately this one by becomerich. cheesy

"no, i am honest, this people are pretending that they are omo ale. look one of them , a woman wrote me, that the yorubas should not join benin republic ,because one hausa man in the north is playing with her genital. So because hausa man or kanuri or igboman is playing with your genital so gbo gbo omo oduduwa gbodo di eru fun hausa.

Just because of one useless genital . we should not join republic of benin, and let war happen and millions killed."

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-246967.0.html

I will unhesitatingly doff my hat for this one as one of the funniest post I have come across on NL. The first time I read it(esp the emboldened), I laffed so hard I thot I would faint. The BCR xter is clearly in a class of his own. grin grin grin

Re: Funniest Posts On Nairaland! by donjon:

Lordy lord!
I just died and went 2 heaven!
Who is dat guy<becomerich>?

[b]Re: Funniest Posts On Nairaland! by Omolola1(f)[/b

I laffed real hard when i read this grin grin grin lmao
This Moderator is one of the most funniest dude on NL cheesy (dani1luv) grin grin grin cheesy
esp the one emboldened cheesy grin

lolitto ( i laff real hard when i read that)
How are we sure small_father didnt copy and paste it from the back page (coz that's where i saw it first)
You know what I copy jokes from the back page of this section (2 b sincere)
Am damn too sure that it took you an hr. to post those oyinbo's of yours. . sure you used a dictionary (lol)

coz to speak to a big boi like me. .takes talented peeps like romade, clemcy, sylve, studio, lysaa , ben, lola to sfeak an undisputed, unmistaken grammatical erhm erhm erhm. . nyway sha b4 i can easen up with them. . by the way God knows how you broda/sisters or hussie cope with you coz with this you lakadaisical attitude it cant take anywhere. . pat. . My Job here is to make pple be in peace and not to cause commotion but cause co-operation. . Now give me a kiss

One more thing. . what up wift those faze above. . or dem nor bab ya head well

Oh oh oh i can remember. . I locked your thread that's why you behaving like a kid kpele oh

CC: Mynd44, lalasticlala, obinoscopy
Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
And after reading it all , and nothing funny about the so call comments. undecided

19 Likes

Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by Papiikush: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
I was reading this with a straight face. Most of the comments didn't even make sense. undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by Donexy16(m): 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
I read everythin and still i no notice any adjustment for my face..

13 Likes

Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by daamazing(m): 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
Op this is for you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by DateMynd44(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
the o.p is high on weed
Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by theNOISEmaker: 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
over feeding dey worry op ah swear

1 Like

Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lol ur thread make sense die!! But u suppose arrange everything na. No just put everything for one place
Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by Tazdroid(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nice, you could do better with the compilation though

1 Like

Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
F
Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by Holarbizzy042(f): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
Intelligence is directly proportional to what you laugh at. "FOOLS" tend to laugh at anything even if it doesn't make sense. Thinking out loud though

5 Likes

Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by ameezy(m): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
Only u settle down write all these

1 Like

Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by crackhouse(m): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
nonsense

4 Likes

Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by gudnex22(m): 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
lllll
Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by oseka101(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
Looks like morse code still trying to decipher the funny aspect of those post, And also are u sure u have a job u mentioned sumtin abt office... grin

4 Likes

Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by cooncudee(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
didnt strt laughing until I got to the comments. looooooooool these ppl got no chill.

5 Likes

Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by prico32(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
cooncudee:
didnt strt laughing until I got to the comments. looooooooool these ppl got no chill.

the only funny thing about this post are the comments. Nigerians are becoming epic when it comes to comments & reply. lmao

2 Likes

Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by Phiniter(m): 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lol
Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by ITbomb(m): 12:20am On Mar 21, 2017
undecided

3 Likes

Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by idris4r83(m): 12:20am On Mar 21, 2017
This comment really made me LOL

Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by stubornnn: 12:32am On Mar 21, 2017
Blacklister:
Lol ur thread make sense die!! But u suppose arrange everything na. No just put everything for one place

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by fr3do(m): 5:01am On Mar 21, 2017
Holarbizzy042:
Intelligence is directly proportional to what you laugh at. "FOOLS" tend to laugh at anything even if it doesn't make sense. Thinking out loud though

if Intelligence is 'directly proportional' to how much one laughs, then the intelligent will laugh at anything.
The fool at nothing.

2 Likes

Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by Holarbizzy042(f): 8:59am On Mar 21, 2017
fr3do:

if Intelligence is 'directly proportional' to how much one laughs, then the intelligent will laugh at anything.
The fool at nothing.
That means this "your Comment" is also LAUGHABLE. To "some" it maybe while to "others" it may not.
Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by blogbloke: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2017
lol

Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by boss1310(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2017
"I started being afraid of weed the moment I saw my neighbour dancing to the sound of generator"this is what you can call funny comment not those ones you post,I saw it on Nairaland yesterday

2 Likes

Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by Chiscomax(m): 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
God will judge you for wasting my time.

1 Like

Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by Marvel1206: 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Chiscomax:
God will judge you for wasting my time.
Lol
Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by benzene00: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
op right now

Re: most Funniest comments and Posts On Nairaland! by ruggedtimi(m): 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Op.u be oyibo?...cos na only white people go find those comments very funny according to ur topic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

? / THROWBACK! 10 Games We All Played When We Were Pupils. (90s/early 2000) / Pic of Abia state university student beheaded (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.