Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni (44002 Views)

Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) / Parents Of Madonna Varsity Students Detained Over Facebook Posts Cry Out / Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by durubennie(m): 9:19am On Aug 16, 2018
These pictures were taken inside the boys hostel of madonna university elele.. Note -I am not posting this here with the intention of bringing down the school.. Madonna has tried to hide all this from the society by banning our smartphones from being used.
Let me advise anyone seeking admission to not even attempt to come to madonna, you cannot pay a ridiculous amount of money and still stay in a cramped environment with useless rules in addition to it.
Father Edeh should do something about this

10 Likes

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2018
You should've tagged this disturbing content.

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by durubennie(m): 9:22am On Aug 16, 2018
more photos
durubennie:
These pictures were taken inside the boys hostel of madonna university elele.. Note -I am not posting this here with the intention of bringing down the school.. Madonna has tried to hide all this from the society by banning our smartphones from being used.
Let me advise anyone seeking admission to not even attempt to come to madonna, you cannot pay a ridiculous amount of money and still stay in a cramped environment with useless rules in addition to it.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc seun
Cc mynd44
Cc MissyB3

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by dingbang(m): 9:23am On Aug 16, 2018
cheesy

Nigerian universities commission should look into this.

Even if the toilets are renovated, question is, who are using it? Isn't it the undergraduates? Boys will litter the whole place with faeces and won't flush properly.

The cleaners complain daily that students don't use the toilets in an appropriate manner.

Even the rooms, who are using it? Isn't it the same students? Are they waiting for the Chancellor to come and tidy up their rooms? This shows that Madonna students are dirty people, sorry to say this. If their toilets are dirty, then the students should report such incident to the school authorities and the authorities will query whoever is in charge of maintaining the toilets rather than keep quiet and habit in such dirty environment

Agreed, yes the toilets are dilapidated and seriously needs renovation, but if and if its renovated, will the students manage it in a civilized manner?

Meanwhile, first bank customers can now perform exciting transactions on the first mobile app. Please click the link on my signature on how to register on the app. Thanks.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2018
How do I unsee this. My eyes o. shocked

Madonna University

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by Amirullaha(m): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2018
Oh my God!!!
But how did you managed to enter with phone

28 Likes

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by 3millionia: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2018
Sue the school

the is why i didn't school in Nigeria cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by agoro2u: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2018
Are you sure this is University toilet or prison toilet ?

Pls edit your title & put Disturbing content

45 Likes

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by Emmy9ite(m): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2018
Please add graphic image to the title!!

See my signature for the cheapest job test questions and answer ever liveth..

5 Likes

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by buygala(m): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2018
And the management of this school will also be among those criticising Politicians for not managing the country well when they can't even properly manage a school undecided

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by durubennie(m): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2018
I used my tab oo
Amirullaha:
Oh my God!!!
But how did you managed to enter with phone
Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by Sannisege: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2018
See private University in IPOB land. What a shame and they want Biafra land. Una go suffer tire.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by arma: 9:29am On Aug 16, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by Judolisco(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2018
Put graphic content na grin hw much una dey pay again

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:29am On Aug 16, 2018
Private Univesity kwa?!

13 Likes

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by BruncleZuma: 9:29am On Aug 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Jesu!!!

[img]https://i./3NnVZ.gif[/img]

45 Likes

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by Oblitz(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2018
Chai. Look at d rooms........

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by bobokeshington: 9:29am On Aug 16, 2018
All Nigeria universities are glorified secondary schools

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 16, 2018
You sure say this uni na private uni? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by lawalosky(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2018
OK.

now I see the reasons our leaders don't want there children to study in Nigeria.. most of them attended all this schools,.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2018
Ewww
Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2018
This is the result of poor maintenance.

4 Likes

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by obowunmi(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2018
A decaying dead body is better than these pictures. angry angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by Sannisege: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2018
And useless catholic priests and CAN will be condemning Buhari, see how they cannot even manage their small University. Bloody hypocrites.

13 Likes

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by modaink333: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2018
STD AND BACTERIA AT ITS HORIZON

8 Likes

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by Yinxies(f): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2018
angry

Really disturbing

NoGender:
You should've tagged this disturbing content.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by Beremx(f): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2018
Spits

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by Dablack1(m): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2018
this look like covenant University toilet, where I graduated from

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two OAU Students Commit Suicide / Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) / PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.