Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

The Weird-est Passenger On A Plane - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Weird-est Passenger On A Plane (409 Views)

This Is What Happens To Your Poop When You Defecate In A Plane's Lavatory. / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Weird-est Passenger On A Plane by blackbriar: 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Well. I had a friend who worked as a flight attendant and she got into a mild argument with a guy who insisted on having EVERYTHING that was free or complimentary on the flight. He was highly annoying and constantly asked crew for stuff. If he saw someone next to him get something, he wanted it too.

At one point during the flight a lady asked for a sanitary pad to help her with an 'emergency' situation. He insisted he should have one too - cos you know, it's free, right?

My friend tried to reason with him. I'm not sure if his English was 100%, because he insisted again and seemed to assume the pad was one of these...

A sleep mask.​
​​
Upon receiving his sanitary pad he proceeded to peel the paper backing off and expose the sticky side; he stuck the thing over his eyes and soon afterwards fell asleep...

THE END.
Re: The Weird-est Passenger On A Plane by odiereke(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nollywood story line.

(1) (Reply)

Bahamas Friends / B1/B2 Visa / 5 Important Tips For Driving In The Rain - FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.