Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal (38239 Views)

Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) / Orhena Bartholomew Sent To Jail For refusal To Return Money Sent To Him In Error / Abeokuta: Court jails man for refusal to pay N17,000 gamble fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by uchwar1: 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
abdulkayus:

How?
Kaiiiiiii, u guys with ur bigotry. Oma she ooooo. Do u knw hw much the government and royal fathers has been encouraging their subjects abt getting western education, enticing dem with different things like scholarship and feeding at school.
U guys that has never cross river niger or benue will just be in ur shacks and be spewing thrash
do u mean Islamic studies?
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
The parents of the girl didn't teach her well.
If a guy woo you and u no gree.. Abeg do not follow him anywhere.. Even if he says he's going for praise and worship.. Do not.. I say do not follow him anywhere.
And don't accept a dime from him.

Then if a guy ask for your hand in marriage and u say no... Abeg ladies do not.. I Mean do not follow him anywhere. Don't accept his gifts and don't accept his invitation to anywhere.. It could be a trap.
Na only your mind u can vouch for. U can't vouch for another person.
Guys are not smiling.
Case closed.
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
uchwar1:
not only seek. u should have added seekers. Go school.... u refused.
this one is sick too
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by Goalnaldo(m): 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
oya NCAN may una start una work
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by uchwar1: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
IbnIslam:
this one is sick too
ok
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by abdulkayus(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
sEGXY2:
I guess you're probably one of those who managed to complete secondary school, congrats! I know that's a milestone considering where you come from, anyway you still need to work on stringing words together in such a way that people won't have headache trying to comprehend your message.

Your government spend more money on almajiris than they spend on developing the educational sector

Your leaders build more mosques than schools

All that talk about your leaders encouraging their subjects getting educated is hogwash, we all know its all talk and no action

U may be a toddler wen I completed my secondary school and a kid wen I was in uni. U stay in ur farmstead and conclude on situation that is far away frm u. Education wise, I knw u can't stand me cos u are still a kid to where am I educationally. U claim to be educated bt only thrashes come out frm ur oblong head. U lack a rational mind
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by abdulkayus(m): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
uchwar1:
do u mean Islamic studies?

I mean western education. They are encourage to study bt Western and Islamic education, bt d government do give much more priority to d western education esp science and technology, cos dey hav better scholarship fund. Western education in d morning and Islamic education in d evening, that is how it work. Government focus more on western education, d encouragement to go to Islamic education is usually frm d parent.
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by antobrige: 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
xynerise:

Tie a huge stone around their waist

abi ooooooooooo
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by AceSkillz01: 3:26am On Mar 21, 2017
iyb:
Look at these southerners pretending as if these sort of things only happen in the north. As a matter of fact to every one woman raped in the north 30 are raped in southern Nigeria.
Do you even know the kind of punishment they will inflict on the rapists, you guys obviously don't know the north.
A woman is far safer in the north than southern Nigeria you may hate this fact but it is nonetheless true.

I wouldn't say its a 30 to 1 ratio, but i'll admit a fair bit of rape goes on down South. Bigotry is really hurting this country. We don't care for anyone else in Niigeria. I don't think even splitting the country apart will change that
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by AceSkillz01: 3:34am On Mar 21, 2017
AheadMarket:
And to think that I exist in the same geographical space with these animals undecided undecided undecided makes me wanna annihilate them

Can you be specific on who you wish to annihilate? Is it just the rapists themselves, or all Northerners in general?

I think in this country members of almost all tribes harbor a certain sick desire to engage in genocide. Why are we so bloodthirsty?
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by uchwar1: 8:08am On Mar 21, 2017
abdulkayus:

I mean western education. They are encourage to study bt Western and Islamic education, bt d government do give much more priority to d western education esp science and technology, cos dey hav better scholarship fund. Western education in d morning and Islamic education in d evening, that is how it work. Government focus more on western education, d encouragement to go to Islamic education is usually frm d parent.
nice one
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by whallheY(m): 9:17am On Mar 21, 2017
Cutehector:
Who has seen d movie " I spit on your grave"?
. I saw that movie a very long time ago....infact I was underage when I saw it self...lol ,interesting tho.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos / Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED) / Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.