Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,055 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Catering School In Abeokuta Needed - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Catering School In Abeokuta Needed (4120 Views)

Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta / Best Catering School In Nigeria / Any Catering School In Enugu City? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catering School In Abeokuta Needed by dobnina(f): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Good day my fellow nairalanders... Please I need a good catering school in Abeokuta in which the price is also affordable... Pls drop your contact.. Thank you.
Re: Catering School In Abeokuta Needed by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2017
Mine is nt a catering school but i run a cake biz and i train too.
Contact Zibbah cakes on 08025623126
I train on cakes, pastry and food.
Re: Catering School In Abeokuta Needed by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hi am currently running a promo on trainings to mark our 7th annivversary

Training! Training! Training! Zibbah Cakes Training Institute presents a 3months training on cakes and pastries from 24th of April 2017. Fee: 35k. Venue: 12 olorunsogo str, Abeokuta, Ogun state. Free accomodation for students outside Abeokuta. Its fully packaged, from beginners course to intermediate to advanced sugarcraft as well as pastries, small chops and bread.....come and join us and be your own boss, a boss with a class. No hoarding of knowledge, its strictly hands on class. For more details contact: 08025623126(call/watsapp)
Re: Catering School In Abeokuta Needed by zenoj: 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
Be Trained, Get Certified, Be Self Reliant in this Modern Age!!!
Admission begins at Zenith academy (a subsidiary of zenith occasions n events services) for cakes baking and decorations Module A
6 weeks Intensive Training & 6weeks snacks and small chops classes.

Date: 8th of May, 2017
Morning Sessions – 9am to 1pm (Mondays - Fridays)
Afternoon Sessions – 3pm to 6pm (Mondays - Fridays)
Special weekend session:
Saturdays: 9am to 4pm &
Sunday: 2pm to 6pm.

Forms are now available for both classes each. Limited seats available, hurry!

For further enquiries and details, contact:
Zenith occasions n events services, Bk u ft 9 millennium estate Ijaye Ojokoro Lagos Nigeria. Alternatively, Call us or whatsapp 08098480773
Ig page :@zenithoccasions,fb page :@zenithoccasions.

Re: Catering School In Abeokuta Needed by ladySuperb(f): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
bunches:
Hi am currently running a promo on trainings to mark our 7th annivversary

Training! Training! Training! Zibbah Cakes Training Institute presents a 3months training on cakes and pastries from 24th of April 2017. Fee: 35k. Venue: 12 olorunsogo str, Abeokuta, Ogun state. Free accomodation for students outside Abeokuta. Its fully packaged, from beginners course to intermediate to advanced sugarcraft as well as pastries, small chops and bread.....come and join us and be your own boss, a boss with a class. No hoarding of knowledge, its strictly hands on class. For more details contact: 08025623126(call/watsapp)
I have interest in this...
but my work won't permit me for weekdays...
so how is it going to be?
Re: Catering School In Abeokuta Needed by ladySuperb(f): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
zenoj:
Be Trained, Get Certified, Be Self Reliant in this Modern Age!!!
Admission begins at Zenith academy (a subsidiary of zenith occasions n events services) for cakes baking and decorations Module A
6 weeks Intensive Training & 6weeks snacks and small chops classes.

Date: 8th of May, 2017
Morning Sessions – 9am to 1pm (Mondays - Fridays)
Afternoon Sessions – 3pm to 6pm (Mondays - Fridays)
Special weekend session:
Saturdays: 9am to 4pm &
Sunday: 2pm to 6pm.

Forms are now available for both classes each. Limited seats available, hurry!

For further enquiries and details, contact:
Zenith occasions n events services, Bk u ft 9 millennium estate Ijaye Ojokoro Lagos Nigeria. Alternatively, Call us or whatsapp 08098480773
Ig page :@zenithoccasions,fb page :@zenithoccasions.
Do u have branch in Abeokuta?
Re: Catering School In Abeokuta Needed by zenoj: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
Oh no, not yet. Where exactly do you reside?
ladySuperb:

Do u have branch in Abeokuta?
Re: Catering School In Abeokuta Needed by ladySuperb(f): 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
zenoj:
Oh no, not yet. Where exactly do you reside?
Abeokuta
Re: Catering School In Abeokuta Needed by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
ladySuperb:

I have interest in this...
but my work won't permit me for weekdays...
so how is it going to be?

Watsapp 08025623126. Tnks for contacting
Re: Catering School In Abeokuta Needed by godform: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!!
This is to inform all aspirant of GODOFRM INSTITUTE OF CATERING that the school have newly introduced a programme for those who dont have sufficient duration for the complete runing of the programme. looking for a career with great prospective then Godform is a place you should not miss.
OUR COURSE OUTLINE INCLUDE
1. African dishes
2. Continental dishes
3. Juice making
4. Small chops
5. Snackmaking
6. Fundant Cake
7. Royal cake
8. Butter icing cake
9. Event planing
10. Event decoration
11. Wine service
AND SUBJECT OFFERED INCLUDE
1. Food and beverges
2. Nutrition and hygiene
3. Kitchen operation theory
4. Accommodation study
5. Art of food and services
6. Confectionery costing
7. Food and nutrition
8. Human nature
9. Hotel management
10. Food technology and so on
Now, some of the courses listed above have been selected for the new program with their prices and duration tagged on it.
1. African dishes ----------------- 41,900 ------------- 2 month
2. Continental dishes -------------- 51,900-------------- 2 month
3. Small chops -------------------- 38,900--------------- 2 month
4. Snack making ------------------- 32,000 -------------- 2 month
5. fundant cake -------------------- 44,900 -------------- 2 month
6. Royal cake ----------------------- 30,900--------------- 1 month
7. Butter icing ----------------------- 29,900 -------------- 1 month
HOW TO APPLY
1. Form should be purchased at the school premises
2. Payment of the tuition fee should be made via Bank
3. Material required by the school should be provided.
lectures start immediately after following this procedure
CONTACT 08108609036 for details of the school venue to get your form and also bank details
NOTE: individuals who are willing to register as a full student will be trained on all of the courses listed above
and price for a full time student is 65,000 including practical fee, stationary,uniform and form fee per term.And duration is 2 years including 4 months of I.T and 3 consecutive NABTEB EXAMINATION.(4 months makes a term).price reduces as you ascend the class.

Re: Catering School In Abeokuta Needed by winkmart: 4:39pm On May 01, 2017
dobnina:
Good day my fellow nairalanders... Please I need a good catering school in Abeokuta in which the price is also affordable... Pls drop your contact.. Thank you.

I can see that the town you are based has affected your level of thinking, you think like a Bush Man.
Your post is totally out of point. People that have sense will know you are senseless with such posts.
The main reason people like you don't progress in life is that you try to bring down people with good cause and you shall not progress in all you lay your hands on. you dont know who you messing with.
Re: Catering School In Abeokuta Needed by Ademat7(m): 5:37am On May 04, 2017
winkmart:

I can see that the town you are based has affected your level of thinking, you think like a Bush Man.
Your post is totally out of point. People that have sense will know you are senseless with such posts.
The main reason people like you don't progress in life is that you try to bring down people with good cause and you shall not progress in all you lay your hands on. you dont know who you messing with.
ahahahah!!!

(1) (Reply)

Rural Girlfriend's Cooking / 6-speed Ninja Blender At Micostar Mall / Good Catering School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.