Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Something We Don't Know About Mmm,ghw And.. . - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Something We Don't Know About Mmm,ghw And.. . (998 Views)

I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something We Don't Know About Mmm,ghw And.. . by Kingkyle1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
Here on nairaland people don't know when something is stale, bland or insipid.They continue hammering on a single issue till thy kingdom come.Some adults on this forum either because they crave for attention or just joblessness will not allow us here word on this forum.
Certain news have been over talked on or written about such that any tiding relating to them Seems tasteless already.Nairaland addicted persons will do the community some good if they will MTB and focus their energy on something more rewarding than wasting it on something that won't be beneficial to them.
These are the things that gets me yawning once I sight them
MMM issues
Ghw issues
Everyday we here from the opponents of MMM or ghw prophesy on there impending crashing while the proponents says otherwise.Although the oppossers blame the proposers since they were the one that introduced it here even when they were advised to desist from doing so. But what is your business if they continue to engage in such schemes.Since they made it so clear that they still adore there schemes and will continue engaging in it.
I thought the world is a free world and people ought to mind their business and let others mind theirs too. Whatever they encounter along their path is also solely their business and none of yours. I think it's high time we started being mature and lay some matters to rest.
Your life doesn't depend on the crashing of any of this ponzis, so channel your energy towards some other things and you will have rest of mind. There are more problems in your life than the crashing or Resurrection of any ponzi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something We Don't Know About Mmm,ghw And.. . by Kingkyle1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
When I see any MMM or ghw related issues

Re: Something We Don't Know About Mmm,ghw And.. . by otitokoroleti: 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
Fuckingg Pained Mavrodians opening thread upandown to rebrand ponzi scam!
You rub Peter to pay Paul & you called that a bizness?
Many people commit suicide, some house got broken, some student academics were shattered just because of this ponzi scam!
Re: Something We Don't Know About Mmm,ghw And.. . by Kingkyle1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
otitokoroleti:
Fuckingg Pained Mavrodians opening thread upandown to rebrand ponzi scam!
You rub Peter to pay Paul & you called that a bizness?
Many people commit suicide, some house got broken, some student academics were shattered just because of this ponzi scam!
Bro angry angry.You Can lie for Africa. How come no body died in my area. Or is it only that your village that people died? Hmmm I searched the web already and I couldn't find your lies.

1 Like

Re: Something We Don't Know About Mmm,ghw And.. . by otitokoroleti: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kingkyle1:

Bro angry angry.You Can lie for Africa. How come no body died in my area. Or is it only that your village that people died? Hmmm I searched the web already and I couldn't find your lies.
just google a woman died in benue after losing money to m m m, also google a student commit suicide after losing to m m m even sef nairaland carry d news.
muguliciousmugu
Re: Something We Don't Know About Mmm,ghw And.. . by odiereke(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
Continue, we dey listening.
Re: Something We Don't Know About Mmm,ghw And.. . by Kingkyle1(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
otitokoroleti:

just google a woman died in benue after losing money to m m m, also google a student commit suicide after losing to m m m even sef nairaland carry d news.
muguliciousmugu
That's a blatant bogus media propaganda and by the way am not here to speak on the behalf of ponzis.The news wasn't related to mmm but the media tilted it towards MMM trajectory. One kweshon for you *how many died in your area?
Re: Something We Don't Know About Mmm,ghw And.. . by otitokoroleti: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kingkyle1:

That's a blatant bogus media propaganda and by the way am not here to speak on the behalf of ponzis.The news wasn't related to mmm but the media tilted it towards MMM trajectory. One kweshon for you *how many died in your area?
Nobody died 4 my area because we are 'hard/smartworking' people & we no believe in PONZI SCAM!
Re: Something We Don't Know About Mmm,ghw And.. . by Kingkyle1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
otitokoroleti:

Nobody died 4 my area because we are 'hard/smartworking' people & we no believe in PONZI SCAM!
Then you lied and your claims are totally invalid.Even a popular DJ used 8mill to participate.So you should have said that your area was poverty infested and impoverished beyond salvation.

2 Likes

Re: Something We Don't Know About Mmm,ghw And.. . by otitokoroleti: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kingkyle1:

Then you lied and your claims are totally invalid.Even a popular DJ used 8mill to participate.So you should have said that your area was poverty infested and impoverished beyond salvation.
kikikikikiki, no sane man will invest his money on ponzi scheme. wise but dubious people owns ponzi scheme & that is why the likes linda, vivian & some top bloggers made millions from ponzi scheme through ownership/promotion.
Re: Something We Don't Know About Mmm,ghw And.. . by Kingkyle1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
otitokoroleti:

kikikikikiki, no sane man will invest his money on ponzi scheme. wise but dubious people owns ponzi scheme & that is why the likes linda, vivian & some top bloggers made millions from ponzi scheme through ownership/promotion.
Why don't you enter the army since you really care for Nigerians.Ponzi is the least of our problems if at all it was.We have other challenging crises facing us like that or Boko Haram grin.I would seriously love to see you at the front line bros

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something We Don't Know About Mmm,ghw And.. . by otitokoroleti: 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kingkyle1:

Why don't you enter the army since you really care for Nigerians.Ponzi is the least of our problems if at all it was.We have other challenging crises facing us like that or Boko Haram grin.I would seriously love to see you at the front line bros
be informed that we are working on how to liberate una 4rm evil politicians! we shall unveil our plans on nairaland when its time, we already have over one million members offline comprising of intellectuals.
Re: Something We Don't Know About Mmm,ghw And.. . by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
@ KingKyle1, plsss don't waste ur precious time trading words with this lunatic,...he's just trying to attract attention...It seems he's just new on nairaland, we've seen far worse anti-ponzi critic lyk Ponzihater & Collabman, where are they today??, they all deactivated their accounts and ran away
Plssss just leave him to his ignorance and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Something We Don't Know About Mmm,ghw And.. . by Kingkyle1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
otitokoroleti:

be informed that we are working on how to liberate una 4rm evil politicians! we shall unveil our plans on nairaland when its time, we already have over one million members offline comprising of intellectuals.
I hope that works well in this our *lawful* country. Wish you luck in your endeavors but be careful not to bite more than you can chew. Less you fall and...
Re: Something We Don't Know About Mmm,ghw And.. . by Kingkyle1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
cliff26:
@ KingKyle1, plsss don't waste ur precious time trading words with this lunatic,...he's just trying to attract attention...It seems he's just new on nairaland, we've seen far worse anti-ponzi critic lyk Ponzihater & Collabman, where are they today??, they all deactivated their accounts and ran away
Plssss just leave him to his ignorance and stupidity.
Thank you bros.I was already thinking in that direction. He is more tenacious than a smiggle

1 Like

Re: Something We Don't Know About Mmm,ghw And.. . by otitokoroleti: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kingkyle1:

I hope that works well in this our *lawful* country. Wish you luck in your endeavors but be careful not to bite more than you can chew. Less you fall and...
Thanks boss, we are trying all our possible best to make everything perfect.
God Bless
Re: Something We Don't Know About Mmm,ghw And.. . by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
Otito-Koloreti, Rush and buy ya Amala and soup 20naira before its finished. Small boy

2 Likes

Re: Something We Don't Know About Mmm,ghw And.. . by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kingkyle1:

Thank you bros.I was already thinking in that direction. He is more tenacious than a smiggle

I doubt he even understands these big big grammer U have been intimidating him with.

1 Like

Re: Something We Don't Know About Mmm,ghw And.. . by Kingkyle1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
fifty:

I doubt he even understands these big big grammer U have been intimidating him with.

grin grin cheesy.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Direct Providers Of Bank Guarantee (BG) / Make Huge Profit From This Great Business Opportunity / Here Is How Am Making Money From 20bids-share And Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.