Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Are You Weak Or Wary?? Royal Priesthood Church Is The Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Weak Or Wary?? Royal Priesthood Church Is The Answer (633 Views)

Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) / Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood / Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Weak Or Wary?? Royal Priesthood Church Is The Answer by leetech: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
for to us a child is born,to us a child is given ....(isaiah 9 vs 6) is the beautiful story of the royal priesthood charismatic revival ministry, a chosen generation of God; a holy nation and a peculiar people that show forth the praises of him who hath called us out of darkness into his marvelous LIGHT(1st peter chapter 2vs9) to abode and tell the world the truth, so the truth shall make us free(john 8vs32).
the royal priesthood charismatic revival ministry is born out of Gods unending mercy and desire to terminate the enormous torment from the pit of hell on children of God.The church is based on the doctrines of christ and power in d word of God as it brings forth miracles, signs and wonders;the power as of old because our lord jesus christ is the same yesterday, today and forever (hebrew 13 vs8)
Our daddy in the lord,the general overseer pst. E.N SULEIMAN is a concentrated electric circuit of power, the medium to which the lord is using to manifest his wonders.A deliverance pastor with handsome number of years in the deliverance ministry.Distance is never a barrier.
No matter the ailments,our lord jesus christ is the greatest physician (jehova rafa) no matter the reproach it is not more than our God.
who said HIV has no cure? cancer,general terminal diseases,etc

Give the lord a chance in your life and it bound to change for the best in jesus name; AMEN

you can call our daddy on ,like our facebook page -royal priesthood charismatic revival ministry...no duplicate

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Are You Weak Or Wary?? Royal Priesthood Church Is The Answer by luvmijeje(f): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
Our daddy in the lord,the general overseer pst. E.N SULEIMAN is a concentrated electric circuit of power, the medium to which the lord is using to manifest his wonders.A deliverance pastor with handsome number of years in the deliverance ministry.Distance is never a barrier.
Oga o, this is my first time of seeing church and a pastor being advertised. You're just spoiling God's name. What's the meaning of this crap?
Re: Are You Weak Or Wary?? Royal Priesthood Church Is The Answer by Amberon: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jesus is the answer, not your church.
Re: Are You Weak Or Wary?? Royal Priesthood Church Is The Answer by leetech: 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
luvmijeje:

Oga o, this is my first time of seeing church and a pastor being advertised. You're just spoiling God's name. What's the meaning of this crap?
this is evangelism sir/ma,people have different problems and are confused on what and where to go..its not about church but about christ,spread the word in your own way sir/ma...stay blessed
Re: Are You Weak Or Wary?? Royal Priesthood Church Is The Answer by leetech: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Amberon:
Jesus is the answer, not your church.
jesus is here as well as every where,you decide where you can connect to him faster..stay blessed sir
Re: Are You Weak Or Wary?? Royal Priesthood Church Is The Answer by luvmijeje(f): 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
leetech:
this is evangelism sir/ma,people have different problems and are confused on what and where to go..its not about church but about christ,spread the word in your own way sir/ma...stay blessed

Tell them to go to Jesus and not to your pastor. Stop corrupting God's words. Is that what Jesus sent you to do on earth?
Re: Are You Weak Or Wary?? Royal Priesthood Church Is The Answer by leetech: 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
luvmijeje:

Tell them to go to Jesus and not to your pastor. Stop corrupting God's words. Is that what Jesus sent you to do on earth?
they Cnt see jesus bt can be led by someone,am directing them including you to capable hand that can lead them aright in d name of jesus christ and incase you are ignorant sir you need a bible believing church to grow spiritually and otherwise,it doesn't happen in your room sir.
stay blessed
Re: Are You Weak Or Wary?? Royal Priesthood Church Is The Answer by luvmijeje(f): 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
leetech:
they Cnt see jesus bt can be led by someone,am directing them including you to capable hand that can lead them aright in d name of jesus christ and incase you are ignorant sir you need a bible believing church to grow spiritually and otherwise,it doesn't happen in your room sir.
stay blessed

Nooooo!!! That's the job of the Holy Spirit and not your job. Your job is in Mark 10:7

7 And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’
Re: Are You Weak Or Wary?? Royal Priesthood Church Is The Answer by leetech: 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
luvmijeje:

Nooooo!!! That's the job of the Holy Spirit and not your job. Your job is in Mark 10:7

7 And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’

Mark 10:7?? I dnt think so sir but rather mathew 10:7 and as you read on to vs 8 you will see other things that need to be done; please sir when the kingdom of God is at hand what next but to strive for righteousness and holiness and how do you attain this but by attending a bible believing church where the word of God can b poured on you,its not about church but christ am only saying the church I know that does all that is in mathew 10 :7-8...you can evangelise yours am not against any church, JEAUS IS LORD

STAY BLESSED
Re: Are You Weak Or Wary?? Royal Priesthood Church Is The Answer by luvmijeje(f): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
leetech:

Mark 10:7?? I dnt think so sir but rather mathew 10:7 and as you read on to vs 8 you will see other things that need to be done; please sir when the kingdom of God is at hand what next but to strive for righteousness and holiness and how do you attain this but by attending a bible believing church where the word of God can b poured on you,its not about church but christ am only saying the church I know that does all that is in mathew 10 :7-8...you can evangelise yours am not against any church, JEAUS IS LORD

STAY BLESSED

1st cor 3:7-8

6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

You are putting the cart before the horse. You're not telling people about Jesus who will draw people to your church. You're depending on your power and your might. You're not meeting people's needs. You're not telling them solutions to their problems. You're placing your pastor above God. That's absolutely wrong.
Re: Are You Weak Or Wary?? Royal Priesthood Church Is The Answer by leetech: 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
luvmijeje:

1st cor 3:7-8

6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

You are putting the cart before the horse. You're not telling people about Jesus who will draw people to your church. You're depending on your power and your might. You're not meeting people's needs. You're not telling them solutions to their problems. You're placing your pastor above God. That's absolutely wrong.
sir/ma I dnt know the problem you have with pastors or churches but all I can say is it is well.anyone who read my initial post would notice christ occupied 90% and my pastor appeared in the last paragraph nd I stated that the lord uses him as a medium..stay blessed
Re: Are You Weak Or Wary?? Royal Priesthood Church Is The Answer by luvmijeje(f): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
leetech:
sir/ma I dnt know the problem you have with pastors or churches but all I can say is it is well.anyone who read my initial post would notice christ occupied 90% and my pastor appeared in the last paragraph nd I stated that the lord uses him as a medium..stay blessed
My initial quote wasn't taken from the last paragraph. It was taken from the third paragraph.
Re: Are You Weak Or Wary?? Royal Priesthood Church Is The Answer by leetech: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
luvmijeje:

My initial quote wasn't taken from the last paragraph. It was taken from the third paragraph.
it is well with you,stay blessed
Re: Are You Weak Or Wary?? Royal Priesthood Church Is The Answer by luvmijeje(f): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
leetech:
it is well with you,stay blessed

Amen. It's well with you too and may God draw you to him.
Re: Are You Weak Or Wary?? Royal Priesthood Church Is The Answer by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
Wer is your church located...
Re: Are You Weak Or Wary?? Royal Priesthood Church Is The Answer by leetech: 7:15am On Mar 21, 2017
Tosinex:
Wer is your church located...
niger state but distance is not a barrier for what ever the lord has placed in your heart that he will us for at..stay blessed sir

(1) (Reply)

The Good Old Days- A Reflection. / Help With This Dream / Religious People Have Mental Illness, Neuroscientist Warns-punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.