Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Please Help With Urgent Advice On House Rent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help With Urgent Advice On House Rent (346 Views)

Help Me On House Rent Fee In Onitsha / Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos / Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With Urgent Advice On House Rent by MYDEBBY(m): 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,thank you for your previous assistance.This time around my brothers wife who secured admission through direct entry very lately was introduced to an accommodation but because she arrived in the evening from another state she could not deposit the money so had to collect key from the care taker to pass the night in the accommodation with her little baby.The next day she was to write an exam in the school and by the time she finished,the banks had already closed for her to deposit the money,so she had to wait till the next day when she paid the money into the account of the landlady tho she was yet to put down a written agreement. However,this few 5 days of her stay she noticed that some boys who are students and resides in the lodge smokes ganja 24hrs in the compound without any restraint, since there is no security man in the compound and even the caretaker does not live in the compound but visits and only promise to get the police to arrest the boys.sooner or later my uncles wife baby became sick because of the ganja smell and as such she felt insecure to live in the lodge any longer.When she called her husband to explain the situation,her husband ask her to pack out immediately, and later called the caretaker and landlady to refund the money back since there has not been any formal or legal registration of tenancy,but the landlady was saying the money is not refundable. My question is,is it possible that the money could not be refunded seeing that no written agreement of tenancy,and also what can they do to get a refund of their money to look for another house? thanks
Re: Please Help With Urgent Advice On House Rent by Cutehector(m): 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Yes d money can be refunded.. Pls get a lawyer.. And d police
Re: Please Help With Urgent Advice On House Rent by MYDEBBY(m): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Thanks Cutehector

(1) (Reply)

Life Of A Medic In Nigeria / Today Is My Birthday / Bizarre: Ugandan Pastor Burns Thousands Of Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.