Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos). - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos). (4814 Views)

Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / Government owned Kidney transplant centres in Nigeria including cost / Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos). by EmmaLege: 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
shocked
Re: Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos). by joeyztime(m): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
The whites are amazing, they must hv been descendants of the fallen angels.
They ingenuity is extra ordinary.
Good job Explorer.
medicine and surgery did not even begin with Caucasians. this racial boot licking bespeaks ignorance and an inferiority complex. a piece of advice, do some research on medical pioneers and build yourself some self esteem.
Re: Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos). by ThinkSmarter: 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
joeyztime:
medicine and surgery did not even begin with Caucasians. this racial boot licking bespeaks ignorance and an inferiority complex. a piece of advice, do some research on medical pioneers and build yourself some self esteem.
there is nothing like a55 licking, I was really flabbergasted by the medical feat. I'm not suffering from inferiority complex as u hv alleged.
Whether you admit it or not, the Caucasoid race hv made upto 90% of discoveries and inventions.
U hv berated me in the course of trying to make ur opinion, which is not fair.
I hv my phone and my fingers, would hv paid back to u in ur own coin.
But, no. Self control is a virtue.
I hv to prove to u that there is a difference between being a literate and being educated.

8 Likes

Re: Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos). by joeyztime(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
there is nothing like a55 licking, I was really flabbergasted by the medical feat. I'm not suffering from inferiority complex as u hv alleged.
Whether you admit it or not, the Caucasoid race hv made upto 90% of discoveries and inventions.
U hv berated me in the course of trying to make ur opinion, which is not fair.
I hv my phone and my fingers, would hv paid back to u in ur own coin.
But, no. Self control is a virtue.
I hv to prove to u that there is a difference between being a literate and being educated.
90 percent of inventions? where did you get your stats? Hollywood? You were a55 licking whites, pump and plain, own up. here's a discovery you can make on your own: Google the Kemets from which chemistry is derived. also Google inventions by africans and African Americans which were patented but hidden by whites. don't bring sentimentality to this. other readers need a balanced view of their own identity
Re: Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos). by emorse(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
joeyztime:
Can your innovative medical history as a race transplant a face? If no, please give honour to whom it is due. What these guys have achieved is no mean feat.

By the way, "I get am before no be property".

3 Likes

Re: Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos). by hottadiva(f): 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
mynd44, Seun, lalasticlala
Re: Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos). by joeyztime(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
emorse:

Can your innovative medical history as a race transplant a face? If no, please give honour to whom it is due. What these guys have achieved is no mean feat.
so that makes them descendants of fallen angels as the other person claimed. please point out where I discredited the medical feat. furthermore, what do mean by "your race"? so you aren't black as well. lol. well last I checked, Ben Carson pioneered an innovative medical history and he is my race. So get lost you racist bigot
Re: Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos). by emorse(m): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
joeyztime:
so that makes them descendants of fallen angels as the other person claimed.
Can't you recognise an hyperbolic statement when you see one? Besides the fallen angels were demons (if my little knowledge serves me right).
please point out where I discredited the medical feat. furthermore, what do mean by "your race"? so you aren't black as well. lol. well last I checked, Ben Carson pioneered an innovative medical history and he is my race.
You never acknowledged it either. Even worse, you shot at the person who did with so much venom.
@bolded, you personalised the black race in you earlier comment like you're the only one who's proud to be black. Like acknowledging an achievement by a different race makes one "less black".
By the way, Ben is a great man.
So get lost you racist bigot
Grow up man. Sounding tough on a faceless forum doesn't make you a tough guy.

3 Likes

Re: Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos). by joeyztime(m): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
emorse:

Can't you recognise an hyperbolic statement when you see one? Besides the fallen angels were demons (if my little knowledge serves me right).

You never acknowledged it either. Even worse, you shot at the person who did with so much venom.
@bolded, you personalised the black race in earlier comment like you're the only one who's proud to be black. Like acknowledging an achievement by a different race makes one "less black".
By the way, Ben is a great man.

Grow up man. Sounding tough on a faceless forum doesn't make you a tough guy.
So whites are no longer angels but demons (you keep getting funnier). After asking what my race has accomplished, you turn around and admit Ben is a great guy (see confusion). Yes I'm unapologetically proud to be a black man, the question you asked earlier shows you feel contrary. so once again get lost.
Re: Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos). by emorse(m): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
joeyztime:
So whites are no longer angels but demons (you keep getting funnier). After asking what my race has accomplished, you turn around and admit Ben is a great guy (see confusion). Yes I'm unapologetically proud to be a black man, the question you asked earlier shows you feel contrary. so once again get lost.
Get help. You obviously have comprehension issues. Goodnight.

2 Likes

Re: Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos). by Audrinakane(f): 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
emorse:

Get help. You obviously have comprehension issues. Goodnight.

No need to keep replying him. People understand what they only choose to.
Re: Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos). by Explorers(m): 5:30am On Mar 21, 2017
Drabeey:

How do u explain the coincidence of time.... one donated his organs.... the other got drpressed and shot himself in the face.

lest i forget..... he was depressed and shot himself through the mouth rather than the head.

oh.... was he so rich that he was given such attention by many doctors?

he was not even sent to a rehab after the whole saga.

baba mi... read between the lines

You didn't read the story, check the source.

This is about 10yrs after, he shot him self in 2006.

In the United States when a patient needs an organ, they contact some organizations who are in charge of this organ donation, matching and they place the patient on a queue/waiting list for a donor & perfect match.

Took him 10yrs.

See John Q.

1 Like

Re: Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos). by Funjosh(m): 7:32am On Mar 21, 2017
Explorers:

Long story, Rudy had family issue, was depressed.

He shot himself.

Before he died in the hospital, he signed to donate all organs.

Huh!
Re: Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos). by Funjosh(m): 7:34am On Mar 21, 2017
Explorers:

You didn't read the story, check the source.

This is about 10yrs after, he shot him self in 2006.

In the United States when a patient needs an organ, they contact some organizations who are in charge of this organ donation, matching and they place the patient on a queue/waiting list for a donor & perfect match.

Took him 10yrs.

See John Q.

Please don't remind me of that movie. cry
Re: Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos). by Omakraid(f): 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
I don't even know what to say.. Rudy, Andy, Andy, Rudy... Oyinbo, una Weldone o

1 Like

Re: Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos). by emorse(m): 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
Audrinakane:

No need to keep replying him. People understand what they only choose to.
Yeah. I already dropped his case. Thanks
Re: Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos). by smithval(m): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2017
joeyztime:
90 percent of inventions? where did you get your stats? Hollywood? You were a55 licking whites, pump and plain, own up. here's a discovery you can make on your own: Google the Kemets from which chemistry is derived. also Google inventions by africans and African Americans which were patented but hidden by whites. don't bring sentimentality to this. other readers need a balanced view of their own identity
I think it's prompt and plain... Correct me if I'm wrong
Re: Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos). by Explorers(m): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2017
Omakraid:
I don't even know what to say.. Rudy, Andy, Andy, Rudy... Oyinbo, una Weldone o

Lol.
Re: Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos). by Explorers(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2017
hottadiva:
mynd44, lalasticlala

Thanks.
Re: Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos). by hahn(m): 6:21am On Mar 24, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
The whites are amazing, they must hv been descendants of the fallen angels.
They ingenuity is extra ordinary.
Good job Explorer.

This is exactly why they keep progressing because they do not hold on to fairytales or myths and are aware of the fact that the human mind os capable of great things and therefore continue to explore and test their limit while their African counterparts continue to attribute achievements based on research, logic, learning from one's failure, consistently trying to improve and develop the world on imaginary beings and products of ancient mythology

2 Likes

Re: Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos). by kevoh(m): 7:13am On Mar 24, 2017
Drabeey:

How do u explain the coincidence of time.... one donated his organs.... the other got drpressed and shot himself in the face.

lest i forget..... he was depressed and shot himself through the mouth rather than the head.

oh.... was he so rich that he was given such attention by many doctors?

he was not even sent to a rehab after the whole saga.

baba mi... read between the lines
The conspiracy theorist has arrived! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos). by Explorers(m): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2017
kevoh:

The conspiracy theorist has arrived! grin grin

Lol....Some even said facial transplant is impossible.
Re: Facial Transplant Of A 32yr Old Man Who Shot Himself In The Face(Photos). by kevoh(m): 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Explorers:

Lol....Some even said facial transplant is impossible.
Na their way grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Introducing Jer Electronic Pulse Massager (aka Life Saver) / Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery / Malaria Vaccine Discovered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.