Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? (1964 Views)

Yemi Alade Looking Gorgeous As She Rocks An African Print Dress In New Photo / Funke Akindele Looking Gorgeous In Aso- Ebi / 7 Beauty Tricks To Keep You Looking Gorgeous All Day (2) (3) (4)

Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by koolchicco: 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2009
1.Treat skin imperfections. Cleanse, tone (if possible) moisturise. Try Olay regenerist moisturizers; Aveno rich compensating creme or natural cocoa butter creme. Don't forget to exfoliate and use sunscreen, SPF 30 and above.

2. Get your eyebrows shaped by a professional. Threading, tweezing, waxing or good old razor shaping are options to try. Do not allow your local hair salon hair dresser work their ‘magic' on you. They will only plead with you after the damage has been done. All your drama, and telling off will only elicit a timid, "Sorry, aunty" from them.

3. Colours to try this holiday season include hot pink, purple, orange, coral, and, of course, RED! Strong reds can be worn alone without doing up your eyes or any other feature on your face. Go matte or super glossy and layer with BMPRO cha cha cha lip gloss.

4. Nude lips are also great to try with smoky eyes. Dark green, dark purple, dark brown are ones to try. Use a tan-coloured blusher, BMPRO ELITE blush in persimmon. Use a nude lip gloss and smack,

And if DIY does not appeal to you, get your makeup professionally done, and book make-overs for all your events. Remember that your favourite makeup artist might be booked out so get to it ASAP!

Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2009
Tell me something I dont know Nugar grin grin grin Thanks for the tips kiss
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by koolchicco: 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2009
Hope u'll apply the method well otherwise u'd look like. . lipsrsealed afterward. tongue cheesy

Ebonyeyes:

grin grin grin Thanks for the tips kiss

I'd prefer a bottle of Maltina instead. grin
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2009
koolchicco:

Hope u'll apply the method well otherwise u'd look like. . lipsrsealed afterward. tongue cheesy

I'd prefer a bottle of Maltina instead. grin
Boy I dont need all that paint to look good wink wink wink "CHILLED MALTINA FOR KOOLCHICCO WITH SUYA ON THE SIDE" grin
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by SeanT21(f): 2:45am On Dec 21, 2009
Are U looking HOT for ur woman this season?? Working on the pot belly??
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by chika98: 5:11am On Dec 21, 2009
SeanT21:

Are U looking HOT for your woman this season?? Working on the pot belly??

LMAO! I know they need to work on something also too right?
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 21, 2009
And who da hell is going to pay for all that expense?
Stingya.ss Naija men
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by SeanT21(f): 5:18am On Dec 21, 2009
chika98:

LMAO! I know they need to work on something also too right?

oh yes!!
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 21, 2009
These ladies need to make up their minds.
You better put on the effort and look ur best this festive period
. . . .else i'll be hanging out with boys . . . .for the dirty minds, it is not what you are thinking.
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by madlady(f): 8:40am On Dec 21, 2009
OMO IBO:
. . .
for the dirty minds, it is not what you are thinking.

Oh that's good to hear. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by sexyLeamon(f): 8:41am On Dec 21, 2009
SeanT21:

LMAO good one seanT grin
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 21, 2009
madlady:

Oh that's good to hear. grin grin grin grin grin grin
tut tut tut . . .
Gutter mind tongue tongue
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2009
SeanT21:

Hahahahah yes oh, and while you at it cut your filthy nails, shave your beards and smell nice. That is all.
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by koolchicco: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Boy I dont need all that paint to look good wink wink wink "CHILLED MALTINA FOR KOOLCHICCO WITH SUYA ON THE SIDE" grin

See this Maryk-enhanced-far away- beauty. grin

Nonetheless, I acknowledge the Suya/Maltina offer wit thanks in excess. tongue

SeanT21:

I guess this question aint for moi? cheesy

OMO IBO:

You better put on the effort and look your best this festive period

U dey beg them?. .They can only have themselves to blame IF they choose otherwise. grin

Abi no be so?
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2009
^^^
E be like say we dey the same wavelenght.
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2009
koolchicco:

See this Maryk-enhanced-far away- beauty. grin

What have you done to look good for the season? Its always "girls have to do this or that" angry angry grin grin
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by Moyola(f): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2009
Man kor man nii!

@ pic
9zz gele! tongue
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by koolchicco: 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

What have you done to look good for the season? Its always "girls have to do this or that" angry angry grin grin

Making Money: A prerequisite that tend towards a 'true Naija' manliness and not otherwise. cheesy

Now the question is thus: Do u have wat it takes to lure me over? tongue
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2009
^^^
Hahahahahahahahahah

O boy, you don kolo
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2009
koolchicco:

[/b]

Making Money: A prerequisite that tend towards a 'true Naija' manliness and not otherwise.

TRANSLATION: I can look like a catastrophic mess but as long as I have money, I will only date the best looking girls? Pathetic tongue tongue
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2009
Just incase you missed it ma'am,  . . can you respond to this
koolchicco:

[/b]
Now the question is thus: Do u have wat it takes to lure me over? tongue

Please?? wink wink
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2009
Hahaha I will leave that to you guys to judge. I dont want to over-blow my own trumpet wink
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by koolchicco: 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

TRANSLATION: I can look like a catastrophic mess but as long as I have money, I will only date the best looking girls? Pathetic tongue tongue

Am not the one responsible for your assumption translation, AM I? tongue

However, know ye this;

The aforementioned factsstatement was simplified in generic nature rather than personalized,

ergo it has nothing to do wiv my physical appearance. wink

BTW, No be una say una want full loaded guys. NO? tongue
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by koolchicco: 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Hahaha I will leave that to you guys to judge. [s]I dont want to over-blow my own trumpet wink
I guess u meant 'blow your own whistle'? u neva reach 2 dey blow trumpet cheesy

I reckon the application of 'trumpet' here is an overstatement 2 your qualification. . lipsrsealed    Prove me wrong? tongue
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2009
Koolchicco, please be a gentle with this lady.
She seems fragile

Edit
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by koolchicco: 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2009
OMO IBO, Abeg forget Naija girls and their fragility.

BTW, I have been gentlemanly gentle to her, but

She attempted the attempt on me! tongue cheesy

OMO, de gods are wise! wink

Edit.
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2009
Hahaha you guys are funny. Its a trumpet by the way grin
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2009
Excuse me ma'am, will you stop blushing and prove to us you are what and who you say you are
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2009
hmmmm, nice
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by koolchicco: 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2009
OMO IBO:

Excuse me ma'am, will you stop blushing and prove to us you are what and who you say you are

Omo, u've got a long futility waits ahead of u seemingly. cheesy

The Chic often disappears wen it matters most, Abject misery that is. tongue
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by mitchyy(f): 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2009
Ha ha
Re: Looking Gorgeous For Your Man This Christmas? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2009
koolchicco:

Omo, u've got a long futility waits ahead of u seemingly. cheesy

The Chic often disappears wen it matters most, Abject misery that is. tongue
Your krazy I dont disappear when it matters most.

Available For All Ladies' Fashion Needs!!! / Purple Orchid Is A Scam / A Nairalander Is In A PH Contest And He Needs Your Help