Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday (29749 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Heartland FC (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Tony Elumelu As They Pose & Laugh Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by AlexReports(m): 4:35am On Mar 21, 2017
Legendary Footballer Kanu Nwankwo was yesterday received at the office complex of Tettrazzini Group by the Chairman, Chief Prince Donatus Okonkwo. The duo had an impressive indoor meeting geared towards a fruitful business collaborations and working relationship.

Nwankwo who is one of the Zzini Media directors also had a walk at the WALL OF FAME of the newly launched Club Rumours at Victoria Island, Lagos. The footballer turned philanthropist will be staging a mega soccer fiesta in the coming days with The SCREEN TABLOID, a publication of Zzini Media covering the glitz and glamour. Also with them at Wall Of Fame shots was AlexReports who is also part of the team

It is worthy to note that Rumours VI will be having its grand opening with PHYNO and other super star‎s on Friday, 24th March, starting from 10:00pm.
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/03/wow-kanu-nwankwo-visits-club-rumours.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by AlexReports(m): 4:52am On Mar 21, 2017
Countdown

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by Nne5: 5:45am On Mar 21, 2017
Alex reports see as you be like their 'boy boy'

No offense.

Issa jokegrin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by AlexReports(m): 6:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Nice shot

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by Young03(m): 6:29am On Mar 21, 2017
Alex n his junky cap
ok

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by ricmx(m): 6:40am On Mar 21, 2017
#legend papilo]

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by vizkiz: 9:09am On Mar 21, 2017
Papilo, one day you go make us proud...Well he did.

He is legend mehn

15 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by ogapatapata24: 9:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Yoruba woman says that men should use doggy style for their fat wives and also have sex with them 5-6 times a week kiss (according to her own version of the bible and quran)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7zrsDRhnBo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by Goldenheart(m): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Alex report right now

12 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by Divay22(f): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Is okay
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by seunlly(m): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2017
My legend.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by Tazdroid(m): 9:11am On Mar 21, 2017
Papilo!

But....op......

AlexReports:
Legendary Footballer Kanu Nwankwo was yesterday received at the office complex of Tettrazzini Group by the Chairman, Chief Prince Donatus Okonkwo. The duo had an impressive indoor meeting geared towards a fruitful business collaborations and working relationship.

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by emmabest2000(m): 9:11am On Mar 21, 2017
PaPiLo ...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by nairascores: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2017
No ya wa
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by Goldenheart(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2017
Nne5:
Alex reports see as you be like their 'boy boy'

No offense.

Issa jokegrin

na him wear blue Gini?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by DollarAngel(m): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2017
Is that all?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by lazsnaira(m): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2017
GOOD
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by wazirion(m): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2017
Good Morning house

Please i need someone very good at wordpress website design to assist me in overhauling my company website

I'm looking for someone i could offer a week or 2 week contract to assist with this for an agreed fee

The website exists already but i need a few additions added, if interested please kindly mail me at he addy below

Kindly include your CV and jobs done as well as a contact phone number, i need someone here in Lagos

The website is for my law firm, email me at wazirion@yahoo.com

Thanks fellow nairalanders and log live Nigeria and Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by naijainfogalery: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2017
Chai why some people are here fighting each other , some people are already thinking of how to out spend others at that club .

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by Vickiweezy(m): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2017
Papilo.I know say one day you go make us proud and ever since that first day you've always kept of proud of you. You'll remain a great icon to generations upon generations to come.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by InvestinOwerri(m): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2017
Nice One By Papilo!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by Tazdroid(m): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2017
emmabest2000:
PaPiLo ...
My 1st name is 123, surname 456. You can trust me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by Dyt(f): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2017
Young03:
Alex n his junky cap

ok

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by ChappyChase: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2017
Them never still open this club, so all those time wey Kemen and Co Diego Visit the club, na practice them do

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by asatemple(f): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2017
Papilo of arsenal.....ride on

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by Bantino(m): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2017
Good one
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by Nne5: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2017
Goldenheart:

na him wear blue Gini?
yes

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by dewaskillz: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2017
I hope 50 cent and Floyd mayweather are still turning up.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by MrMystrO(m): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2017
Yaay I'm Back From Ban Jail! And this time I Will Not be Merciful!

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday by dewaskillz: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2017
I hope 50 cent and Floyd mayweather are still turning up?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patrick Mboma’s Overhead Kick For Cameroon, Before Ronaldo (Video) / Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory / Reuters: Juventus Shares Rise By More Than 11% Over Ronaldo Transfer Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.