Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Nigeria To Kigali.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria To Kigali.. (1942 Views)

Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? / Kigali, UN Most Beautiful City In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria To Kigali.. by azimibraun: 7:34am On Mar 21, 2017
Pleas guys I want to make a trip from Lagos to Kigali. who knows the route perfectly well? I need help please. I wish to travel by road.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Kigali.. by emi14: 7:51am On Mar 21, 2017
There is no access road from Lagos to Kigali Rwandan capital.. Rwandair is the national carrier that applies nonstop flight from Lagos to Kigali. Another cheap airline is Ethiopian airways. Kenyairways is a little beat expansive but also efficient.
You need letter of invitation, hotel reservation and 50usd for visa fees on arrival. Minium BTA of about $500 is advisable. Goodluck.
Re: Nigeria To Kigali.. by azimibraun: 8:01am On Mar 21, 2017
emi14:
There is no access road from Lagos to Kigali Rwandan capital.. Rwandair is the national carrier that applies nonstop flight from Lagos to Kigali. Another cheap airline is Ethiopian airways. Kenyairways is a little beat expansive but also efficient.
You need letter of invitation, hotel reservation and 50usd for visa fees on arrival. Minium BTA of about $500 is advisable. Goodluck.
Wa o! I actually thought it was possible through road.
Re: Nigeria To Kigali.. by NL1960: 10:56am On Mar 21, 2017
azimibraun:
Wa o! I actually thought it was possible through road.

Who told you that it is not possible?. It is very possible. Just google 'Driving directions from Lagos, Nigeria to Kigali, Rwanda'.

(1) (Reply)

Longest Beach In West Africa Believed To Be In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Sweden, France Or Turkey Which Is Better For Migrants. / Help With Direction: Festac To Berger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.