Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

#BBNaija: First Photo Of Thin Tall Tony Outside The House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: First Photo Of Thin Tall Tony Outside The House (1354 Views)

Thin Tall Tony Posing With A Short Man (Photos) / Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija: First Photo Of Thin Tall Tony Outside The House by ThisIsNaijaBlog: 8:05am On Mar 21, 2017
The evicted housemate was pictured with the show host, Ebuka at the Muritala International Airport as they arrived the country...

Cc: Lalasticlala

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/bbnaija-first-photo-of-thin-tall-tony.html?m=1

Re: #BBNaija: First Photo Of Thin Tall Tony Outside The House by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 21, 2017
E never reach "house" na.

grin
Re: #BBNaija: First Photo Of Thin Tall Tony Outside The House by Mologi(m): 8:09am On Mar 21, 2017
Try offered to give you free one million...

you said no...

idiota..of the year...
Re: #BBNaija: First Photo Of Thin Tall Tony Outside The House by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 21, 2017
Welcome, Goan face your DEAD family undecided
Re: #BBNaija: First Photo Of Thin Tall Tony Outside The House by pyyxxaro: 8:12am On Mar 21, 2017
Wife must be waiting for him at his junction
Re: #BBNaija: First Photo Of Thin Tall Tony Outside The House by Nne5: 8:12am On Mar 21, 2017
No 25 milla

No family

No nothing. Ttt you lose.grin
Re: #BBNaija: First Photo Of Thin Tall Tony Outside The House by IamAirforce1: 8:14am On Mar 21, 2017
Welcome home young man
Re: #BBNaija: First Photo Of Thin Tall Tony Outside The House by littlewonders: 8:17am On Mar 21, 2017
The guy just passed my street. I'm sure he's trekking for pmb from south Africa to Nigeria.

I can see his bag.
Re: #BBNaija: First Photo Of Thin Tall Tony Outside The House by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:19am On Mar 21, 2017
go and meet ur wife and ur daughter u called ur niece they re waiting for the 25million u promise them.#fool
Re: #BBNaija: First Photo Of Thin Tall Tony Outside The House by CaroLyner(f): 8:20am On Mar 21, 2017
After denying your family you still lose the money
Re: #BBNaija: First Photo Of Thin Tall Tony Outside The House by Sunnymatey(m): 8:30am On Mar 21, 2017
Leave this guy alone, everything that happened in that house was just a game and l think his family understands. Why take panadol for someone esle head-ache?

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: First Photo Of Thin Tall Tony Outside The House by Young03(m): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2017
See the face smile on his face
Re: #BBNaija: First Photo Of Thin Tall Tony Outside The House by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2017
Afonjas beefing tony..

Bisola na proper okpo na..so why blame tony..
Between everything na Game..

Tony.." I played the Game to the fullest"
Feel you bro..

Beside the okpo don jump to the next prik.
Who dey wan blame..

Ofcourse double face afonjas will blame bally... cos he has a girlfriend.. ut will quickly forget say d okpo wey dey Bleep around na person mama..

Afonjas and hypocrisy..na gbuai undecided

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Amazing Throwback Photo Of Pasuma And Kcee (photos) / Photos: Timaya Celebrates First Daughter At 5 / 'i'm Proud Of My Big Boobs And I Will Never Reduce Them' - Actress, Mercy Aisedu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.