Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Satisfaction In Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satisfaction In Him (235 Views)

What Gives You Joy And Satisfaction? / Sexual Satisfaction The Godly Way. / Satisfaction In Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Satisfaction In Him by phlopholly: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2017
I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.
—Psalm 17:15

Is it not logical to believe that the only one who can recreate us is the One who created us in the first place? If your watch were out of order, you wouldn’t take it to a blacksmith. If your car needed overhauling, you wouldn’t go to a machine shop. Our spiritual problems can be solved only by the God who created us originally. He created us in His own image and likeness; today, by the grace of His Son, He can recreate us in the likeness of His resurrection. Through faith in Jesus Christ, we are recreated and become partakers of His life.

Prayer for the day
There is so much that is out of order in my life, Lord. Remake all the parts that need the infinite healing of your re-creation.

(1) (Reply)

God's Provision Brings Glory / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / The Poor In Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.