Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) (49416 Views)

Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) / Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) / Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by LockDown69(m): 11:51am On Mar 21, 2017
End times grin
Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by taribojacob(m): 11:53am On Mar 21, 2017
Sperm production is getting hot as a new business venture....High quality sperm free of virus and bacteria infection, a genotype of AA sells about $150 per spoonful.
I have this friend that had began an online sperm supply venture, he recently applied for USA visa and told his interviewer that he has an appointment with a donor agency and couple of clients who need his sperm because the couples want to use it for IVF fertilization.
There is no need to waste those precious juice any more, get clean sacks with automatic air tight seal to store those sperms in the freezer for future use.
You can make $200 daily if you ejaculate twice a day, convert that to Naira it will earn you about 90,000 naira daily income and if you eat well and keep production out put for 30 days nonstop, you will be looking at earning about 30 x 90,000 = N2,700,000/Month
Now consider recruiting 10 able bodied macho boys with healthy sperm and keep them on slary with good meal and vitamins, they will be producing quality sperms for export purposes
this is a new entrepreneurial empowerment strategy better than Yahoo Yahoo
contact me for details and training schedule at taribojacob@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2017
Yh[quote author=k199192 post=54799793] you that have plenty sense, who told you that masturbation causes infertility? Have you heard of menopause in men? Maybe it's new,you should educate me. [/quote

I wntd to ignore dis message BT I tot it would b unwise of me

Lemme ask u dis simple question

Eva heard of God's anger?

DAT definitely does nt call fr any science term such as menopause

Grab sense
Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by Reyus: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2017
The akamu expires in about 24 hours after ejaculation.
So its better served fresh from the oven.
Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by Joromi1: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2017
Somebody is just fooling around. How did he ejaculate and save those things?
Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2017
chai!!wen u fink u've seen it all.........end is really near
Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by sirp2007: 11:59am On Mar 21, 2017
Sirpaul:
I Started Fearing W€€D Since The Day I Saw My neighbour Spend The Whole Night Dancing To The Sound Of The Generator.

Werey ni.
Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by spafu(m): 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
TeamSimple:
With that watery sperm?
Let's see if yours is thicker.
Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by thunderbabs: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
If you produce semen for sale, I will buy @ $50 per barrel.

Per barrel only!

Thank u
Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by k199192: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
calmeGOBE:
Yh
now I know what you really are... And you think everybody in this world should believe in your faith abi. Ignorance will kill you. Go back to primary school and learn basic science.
. Ignoramus
Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by k199192: 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
thunderbabs:
If you produce semen for sale, I will buy @ $50 per barrel.

Per barrel only!

Thank u
you are looking for who to kill abi.

Kontinu

1 Like

Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Gross!
Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by Carter4luv(m): 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Naija products.
Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by Pearly255(f): 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
I'm seriously in need for quadruplets white babies.... Any for sale? cheesy
Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by Ghokes(m): 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
How did we get here in the first place?
Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by McPerry(f): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
ewwww... feel like throwing up. undecided
Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
JamieNaija:
We live in very strange times.

A man uploaded this picture online, and captioned it:

I got kids for sale, $40 dollar per bag, gauranteed to be dark skinned with clean teeth.

Hustle everywhere.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/kids-for-sale-man-puts-out-his-sperm.html

He is just stupid. For his information. Once a sperm get out into the open environment. The whole sperm cells are dead.

Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by maxysmith(f): 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
people nd business sha........... grin grin grin grin grin mofo o
Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by pennywys(m): 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
wellmax:
Does anyone still doubt that we are in the end times.
end time we always heard, when exactly will it end? Will it ever end? Cos I know it will not end, religion tells us it will end and that's a deceived
Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by NobleRomm(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am +1 today... thank u lord Jesus for giving me another year.. ....hurray.....

2 Likes

Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by ayamAgenius: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
Also guaranteed to be a re.tard.ed kid
Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
President of vaseline crew
Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
All that na sperm, whom looks like breast milk.

Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by silversonuc(m): 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
ewwwww.... angry angry angry

The things people would do for money.

You no go school like your mates.. na NAFDAC yogurt you dey sell grin

iZit nt better dan declaring one's family dead on tv?
Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by HeGeMon(m): 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nne5:
disgusting

1 Like

Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
I say there will be huge customers for him soon with all these feminist nonsense and gay marriages going on these days,am sure some lesbians couples will be looking for his contacts details soon.
Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by Zane2point4(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ok.. ..

Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
as my own dey watery what will I do to make it thick
Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by samsard(m): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
wellmax:
Does anyone still doubt that we are in the end times.
2,000 years ago, Paul also thought they were in the end times. 2,000 years after they'll probably think like you are currently thinking.
Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by Okuda(m): 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nne5:
disgusting

SweetBoyFriend you SICK.

You must either be unemployed or you are a younge still looking for admission... damn!
Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by Nne5: 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Okuda:

You must either be unemployed or you are a younge still looking for admission... damn!

Er non of the above.
Re: Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
calmeGOBE:
A time will kum wen dis man will get married

Den after several years of nt hvin children he'll nw blame his wife fr it

Dats wat happen wen u don't HV sense
So ur point is that his sperm will finish. Oya clap for urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone / IMF Lists Unpopular Policies CBN Must Reverse / Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.