Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Olu Maintain's House Foreclosed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Maintain's House Foreclosed (3416 Views)

D'banj Spotted With Olu Maintain In Owerri / Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In / Meet Olu Maintain’s Cute Son [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Maintain's House Foreclosed by AloyEmeka9: 6:47am On Dec 21, 2009
Olu Maintain, of Yahoozee fame, loses home
Baseline with ODU Black, 12.18.2009
Saturday, December 19, 2009

Olu Maintain sang his way to the top of A-list acts in Nigeria when he released his celebratory track Yahoozee, but this season seems to be short of celebratory reasons for the crooner. News reaching BASELINE is that Mr. Olu has sold his Anthony Village three bed room flat that served as his residence.

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/dec/19/203.html

A copy of the transfer of ownership made available to BASELINE shows that Mr. Olu had secured a loan from a new generation bank to finance the purchase of the house with the agreement to service the loan periodically. After servicing the loan for a period of time, we gathered the singer couldn’t sustain payments for the house any longer, hence his decision to allow the bank to take over the sale of the house.

As you read this, the house has been sold and Olu has been settled with the deposit he paid for the house. As for his new residence, BASELINE will surely keep you posted.

We’ve Turned Up Our Game - X-Project

The trio of Majeed, Saal and Sleez that make up the boy band X-Project say they are not only ready to release a new album, they are also ready to take their game to the next level. The group’s album tagged “Turn it Up” was released under their founding label SKP and us a 14 track album that features a blend of old and young acts in the music industry.

From the older generation and the street music scene is the ghetto king Daddy Show Key. The incredible one MI represents the new generation and Hip-hop acts on the album that has beats from the likes of OJB, Chris Okoro and the group’s in house producer Majeed.

On why it took the band over two years to return with a single after the success of “Lori Le”, one of the band member had this to say: “We saw the way our fans accepted our last album and we did not want to let them down, that is why we decided to take as much as a year plus to work on this new album and by the grace of God and the support of our label, we have put down this 14 tracks that would prove to our critics and fans alike that we are not a one hit wonder act.”

To show their desire to take the game to higher heights, the band is set to release 11 videos from their new album.

Cabasa Hits Benue State for New Talents

Play Me Entertainment has picked prolific music producer Id Cabasa along side yet to be disclosed other music personalities in the country to search Benue State for new music stars through “The Star in Me” talent show hunt.

The show which is organized to search Benue State for new talents will berth in other northern states in the near future to help discover young talents from the Northern part of Nigeria. Benue State, according to Ladi Ogungbemi, is a state that has produced great musicians like Tu Face Idibia, Terry G, Black Face, Zaki Azee and Bongos Ikwe, hence “our decision to search the state in search of fresh talent because for every Tu Face you have today, we have about ten undiscovered ones in Benue State.

“That is why we want to give them the opportunity. I will like to say a big thank you to our state governor, Gabriel Suswam who has shown great support for the empowerment of young people,” he concluded.

Play Me Entertainment is an entertainment outfit that provides content for radio and television in Nigeria.

New Kids on the Block

Although she might be married with two lovely daughters and once worked for a new generation bank before resigning, Anne Emmanuel Ibrahim who performs under the stage name Anny says “I am ready to fulfill my dreams.” The beautiful mother of two who loves making friends and meeting people, is set to release her second video “You Are too Much” to compliment her first video “Alleluyah” that featured the soulful South-south Keffi.

Aside from shooting a new video the gifted singer says she is set to go on a nation wide tour to promote her new project even as she offered a word of advice for other female singers: “No matter what you do as a young lady in show biz, always remember your self worth because your pride as a woman can not be bought with silver and gold.|

Anny’s new video is directed by Bobby Hai of Sauti Cinemas.
Re: Olu Maintain's House Foreclosed by THEAMAKA1: 7:16am On Dec 21, 2009
KAI!! THE YAHOOOOOOOOOO DON FAIL HIM OOOOO  grin grin grin grin
what about that 1 million dollar contract that he signed? dont tell me he went MC Hammer on us. lol
i still have his VCD here somewhere (i think i lost it) pure rubbish besides one song. lol  tongue

[size=15pt]"OH OH, YAOOOO, OH OH, YAHOOO. . . . HUMMER, HUMMER, HUMMER . . . .1 MILLION DOLLAR, DOLLAR, DOLLAR"
LMFAO.[/size]

anyway, that really sucks, but DAMN!
Re: Olu Maintain's House Foreclosed by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 21, 2009
LOL why did you modify?
Got me lmao
Re: Olu Maintain's House Foreclosed by THEAMAKA1: 7:21am On Dec 21, 2009
idk. lol
Re: Olu Maintain's House Foreclosed by shollyaj(m): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2009
@ the.amaka, U go kill person ooooooo.
Re: Olu Maintain's House Foreclosed by AloyEmeka9: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2009
Arab money no dey again.
Re: Olu Maintain's House Foreclosed by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2009
aloy emeka and his yellow journalists again. See as he put jara for the thread title

from article:

[size=14pt]Mr. Olu has sold his Anthony Village three bed room flat that served as his residence[/size]

I read this story yesterday and noticed the fake headline immediately.

Selling your home means you foreclosed and lost it?
Re: Olu Maintain's House Foreclosed by AloyEmeka9: 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2009
May be you need to learn how to read :

A copy of the transfer of ownership made available to BASELINE shows that Mr. Olu had secured a loan from a new generation bank to finance the purchase of the house with the agreement to service the loan periodically. After servicing the loan for a period of time, we gathered the singer couldn’t sustain payments for the house any longer, hence his decision to allow the bank to take over the sale of the house.

As you read this, the house has been sold and Olu has been settled with the deposit he paid for the house
. As for his new residence, BASELINE will surely keep you posted.
Re: Olu Maintain's House Foreclosed by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

May be you need to learn how to read :

tell your sources to get their facts right.

Whoever actually sold the house makes all the difference.

Did Olu maintain sell his house:

Mr. Olu has sold his Anthony Village three bed room flat that served as his residence

or did the bank sell it:

After servicing the loan for a period of time, we gathered the singer couldn’t sustain payments for the house any longer, hence his decision to allow the bank to take over the sale of the house.

[size=14pt]As you read this, the house has been sold and Olu has been settled with the deposit he paid for the house[/size]
Re: Olu Maintain's House Foreclosed by AloyEmeka9: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2009
Olu's house was foreclosed you slowpoke. Olu's decision was based on the terms of the loan so he can recoup his deposit. If he didn't allow them to sell it, he stands to lose everything. At least he got the N200k he deposited back.
Re: Olu Maintain's House Foreclosed by mamagee3(f): 12:58am On Dec 22, 2009
Who is that? undecided
Re: Olu Maintain's House Foreclosed by Dclique(m): 1:39am On Dec 22, 2009
This reminds me of craig davids Rise and Fall.
Re: Olu Maintain's House Foreclosed by TOPE20001(f): 1:43am On Dec 22, 2009
Too much yahoozee grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii In T.b Joshua’s Synagogue? / Photos: Ufuoma Ejenobor Shows Off Her Half Nigerian Half American Baby Boy / What’s Chiwetalu Agu Doing With Two Actresses Boobs HERE?!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.