Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika (36491 Views)

Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ / Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic / Malawian President Peter Mutharika 'goes Missing' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by Larryfest(m): 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
African mentality......one would think with all this there won't be stealing corruption and the likes but na lie all they do is kneel or bowl or even prostrate and steal..

1 Like

Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by jbix(m): 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Africans still backward... what impact dose this have on the economy? atleast Nigeria still better then this poo called country

1 Like

Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by dikeigbo2(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
naijarates2017:
Humility or stupidity?

Both of them grin
Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
what is it with african ministers and presidents sef?

1 Like

Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by steryj(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Serious!
Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by Diplomaticbeing(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
The president should rather be wary of these men of servile miens. Show me a man of servile mien and I'll point to you a hypocrite personified.

In fact, the president himself has to share in the blame too, because he's not humble enough. Only an arrogant person would condone these superficial acts from the hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by mccoy47(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
Well! If it puts food on his table, every oda opinion does not count!

Most of us here condemning this are d same ppl dat would kiss both the ass and feet of dia yahoo boiz friends just to get peanuts!
#ZeroHypocrisy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by 9jatatafo(m): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Power drunk and power show!!!

1 Like

Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=Bj5all post=54805274]Totally i don't understand, what could make a man sit down on the floor

Try and understand.....prof Miganigal
Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by jbix(m): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
mccoy47:
Well! If it puts food on his table, every oda opinion does not count!

Most of us here condemning this are d same ppl dat would kiss both the ass and feet of dia yahoo boiz friends just to get peanuts!
#ZeroHypocrisy!
lala come see oh... I just spot one of them in Nigeria, u r speaking from experience...... check am well na ipob, I believe u, u can do it... begi begi...

1 Like

Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by Kobicove(m): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
Africans and self aggrandizement...

No wonder we're so backward as a continent undecided
Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by Ningi2020(m): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
cocaineaddict:
I no knw between east Africans and hausas who mumu pass
nWhy would you know after all the only thing you can use your brain for is to write down stupidity on Nairaland, it's not your fault its lack of home training..

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by RALPHOW(m): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
HONESTLY NIGERIANS ARE FAR BEYOND ALL OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES INTELLECTUALLY.
WHEN I MET THESE PEOPLE IN LONDON, THEY ARE TOO LOCAL FOR ME (MY OPINION).
THEIR MODE OF DRESSING IS BARBARIC.
THE WAY THEY THINK IS TOO LOCAL.
THEIR ACCENT IS TOO LOCAL.
NIGERIANS ARE JUST LIKE BLACK AMERICANS, EVEN THEIR LADIES CONFESS THAT NIGERIANS ARE FAR BETTER IN EVERYTHING THAN THEIR GUYS.
AM PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN. !!!!!!
Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by juman(m): 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
abdulaz:
Africa cry

Too much home training grin

Rather too much senselessness.

Those "leaders" that have nothing to offer their people.

1 Like

Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by gulfer: 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Here are bankers kneeling for a Governor in Nigeria too angry angry angry

Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by RALPHOW(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
gulfer:
Here are bankers kneeling for a Governor in Nigeria too angry angry angry

You can not compare A STUPID BANKER WITH A STUPID MINISTER /STUPID PRESIDENT
Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by Ironi: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nigerians are something else.

Is this not how Nigerians behave??

Don't Nigerians prostrate like lizards when they meet their big men?

Wao...can't believe some of the comments here when you even do worse big man worshipping.

Note that this man is sitting down whiles Nigerians prostrate. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
Fraternity
Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by faites(f): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
shortgun:
I don't see anything wrong here.

How can you see anything wrong there when you obviously have the same mentality with them.
Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by mayoor2045(m): 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
This is arrant rubbish of the highest order, no wonder trump is battering us with insults everyday...

1 Like

Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by creepsyme(f): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Naijahelm:
A Malawian Minister sitting on the floor while addressing President Peter Mutharika.

Yesterday, Zambia Livestock and Fisheries Minister, Michael Katambo was pictured kneeling down while addressing President Edgar Chagwa Lungu..

Credit: Africa Facts Zone

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/malawian-minister-sits-on-floor-while.html?m=1
This one I am sure can never happen in my country naija, odawise the presido will know how far.
Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by Pennywise(m): 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
Exactly what kind of people are these?
Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by tobrinskilanski: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
SUPOL:
Lai Mohammed go soon lie down address baba smiley
person wey don dey ansa "i am here sir" for FEC meeting.
Africans and respect sha...lil brains do dey ve 4 development.

1 Like

Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by Mbediogu(m): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Politicians can do anything to achieve or keep power. Did a Nigerian politicians not stand naked before the camera after swearing over a coffin at Okija shrine? All that was to become governor for 3 months. The Malawian case is even decent considering that the floor is neatly rugged.
Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by grahdis(f): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
When u feel say u Don see d worst new madness go just dey emerge from left and right..#africans I twale..###[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by yinkslinks(m): 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
The two Zambian men are ugly and not running a government but a church grin grin grin reminds me of those those oloshos in nigerian churches that call fake assss pastors daddy. Loool
Naijahelm:
A Malawian Minister sitting on the floor while addressing President Peter Mutharika.

Yesterday, Zambia Livestock and Fisheries Minister, Michael Katambo was pictured kneeling down while addressing President Edgar Chagwa Lungu..

Credit: Africa Facts Zone

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/malawian-minister-sits-on-floor-while.html?m=1
Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by yinkslinks(m): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
Meanwhile my friend in America at his place of work was mistaking a white babes smile to him as she wanted him to 4ucck her punaa badly and ever since he asked for her Facebook account so they can be chatting, she stopped talking and smiling at him. My useless friend who thinks his in the l of oloshos is no scared not to lose his job. Looool
Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by Princewell2012(m): 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
The president should rather be wary of these men of servile miens. Show me a man of servile mien and I'll point to you a hypocrite personified.

In fact, the president himself has to share in the blame too, because he's not humble enough. Only an arrogant person would condone these superficial acts from the hypocrites.

oh infact you took those words from me.

If he was not an arrogant person he should have commanded him to stand up or sit, but he allows him to kneelt down, hmmm that speaks volume of him.

1 Like

Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by ABOKI9ja: 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
cocaineaddict:
I no knw between east Africans and hausas who mumu pass
we Mumu? You must be kidding
Re: Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika by akigbemaru: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
Only in Malawi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE / Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation / Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.