Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Man Sell His Semen, Guarantees A Dark Child With Clean, White Teeth - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Sell His Semen, Guarantees A Dark Child With Clean, White Teeth (2083 Views)

Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) / Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) / Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Sell His Semen, Guarantees A Dark Child With Clean, White Teeth by LogicStatement: 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
In a show of craze, a man posted an advertisement of the sale of his semen on the internet. The man disclosed that each milky bag contains semen which will bring forth a dark child with clean teeth after fertilization with an egg. He stated that each bag of semen costs $40 for interested ladies.

In the photo caption, he wrote, “I got kids for sale, $40 per bag , guaranteed to be dark skinned w clean teeth.”

He made no mention of the state of his health, genetic problems, family related diseases or any other important stuff that should be disclosed.

Re: Man Sell His Semen, Guarantees A Dark Child With Clean, White Teeth by Chimaritoponcho: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
whaatshocked
Ayele ibosi oooo
Kuku kill me
Re: Man Sell His Semen, Guarantees A Dark Child With Clean, White Teeth by mexxmoney: 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hunger inspires people, believe me. See idea now

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Seun And Advise On Changes / How Do You Incule A Youtube Video In Your Post? / KIM K Almost Fell Over Her Heels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.