Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Facts About Earth And Aliens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Facts About Earth And Aliens (1208 Views)

The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Earth And Aliens by AvsGot007(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
forgive the blunders and gbagaun pls

know the real truth about earth, human, extraterrestrials, aliens and UFOs!

1. Reading Bible with an open mind will make you have more knowledge about earth and aliens...I mean if you're not compressing what's in the Bible words for words!

2. Not only Bible but some other ancient books contain the real knowledge of the earth and aliens

3. Combining some certain sounds (aliens sounds) can perform what humans called magic and those sounds were once in the Bible but no more

4. Bible was rewrote many times by removing some pages and changing the choice of words in some pages to hide the existence of aliens

5. Aliens first visited black countries like
Egypt, Mali, Nigeria etc...but whites first got a way to understand them well

6. Some half gods (semi aliens) in the ancient books like Jesus,elijah and others was taken away by spaceship!
which is described wrongly in the Bible

7. Yoruba oduduwa and some other ancient gods (aliens) landed on earth from spaceships, next time you're reading any popular ancient god's story take note of how their actions are described! Don't digest it words for words

8. During some organized Celebrations btw human and aliens back then, humans mostly Africans tried to copy their favourite alien looks ,so Africa's Masquerade face mask is real ideal of what an average alien looks like!

9. some humans mostly Africans moulded and drew their favourite aliens when they were leaving the earth

10. Aliens created plants on earth, to them plants are like different chemicals which when combined can be used for many things!

11. Aliens taught humans how to use plant and sounds for what human called charm to manipulate things around them. Africans mostly participated in sound magic training

12. Issues always came up btw Aliens and humans back then which humans felt it's because of the alien's superiority over them. This brought about alien erasing the real knowledge of them from earth but not all

13. By aliens observation years ago the earth can't survive more 5000 years which brought about humans trying to get to know if humans can survive in Mars or other planets

14. By 2030 humans will be able to go to Mars which government are already selling mars one-way ticket but people are not really taking it serious!

15. Russia government is against Jehovah's witness teachings Cos their founder has the real knowledge of humans and aliens, the plans they have for earth about its rescue and its destruction...e.g few humans (not really 47 they are preaching) will be able leave earth to another planet (heaven/paradise)

16. Reading Jehovah witness Bible not words for words will also let you have quick knowledge about earth and its ending e.g big machines (Armageddon) coming to destroy the earth after the number of people needed has been saved!

17. Quran was introduced to oppose Bible in some ways! people's name was changed and some stories was twisted to make Quran, just to confused the real sense of aliens existence

18. Huge numbers of aliens and humans are on earth trying hard to hide the real knowledge of earth and aliens existence, to create world orderliness and to prevent inability to carry out their strategies about moving out from earth!

19. first set of permanent Humans in heaven (Mars) will be chose based on only wealth and good attitude which brought about human working for wealth all his life

20. God is the name of alien managing the plan to Safe few humans from earth before the destruction! he'll choose the second set of permanent humans in paradise (another planet) and he's going to choose humans with good heart

if you believe more than one of these facts hit like!

lalasticlala

Seun
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by AvsGot007(m): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
bitter truth
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by ifenes(m): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
I posted some verses of the Bible that supported your claim. The only problem I have with Muslims and Christians is how they failed to see the pictures of Alien life written all over the Bible and Koran. I mean take a look at the book of Revelations,the evidence is mind blowing.
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by Amberon: 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
Its 2017 and you're still deluded. Any christian who doubt's the existence of aliens is not a Christian. Aliens and extraterrestrials are there in the bible so don't even for a second think you know the bible more than Christians.

And by the way, stop cherry picking what to believe about the bible. You either believe everything or nothing. You cannot be in between. Its called confusion.
ifenes:
I posted some verses of the Bible that supported your claim. The only problem I have with Muslims and Christians is how they failed to see the pictures of Alien life written all over the Bible and Koran. I mean take a look at the book of Revelations,the evidence is mind blowing.
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by ifenes(m): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amberon:
Its 2017 and you're still deluded. Any christian who doubt's the existence of aliens is not a Christian. Aliens and extraterrestrials are there in the bible so don't even for a second think you know the bible more than Christians.

And by the way, stop cherry picking what to believe about the bible. You either believe everything or nothing. You cannot be in between. Its called confusion.

Okay you know your god is a a member of a race of aliens from other world,how is that a problem with me? chill dude
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
ifenes:

What exactly are we calling "aliens" though? Please give me some scriptural examples.
Because the Book of Revelation has tons of figurative (not literal) language in it.
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by Amberon: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
No he's not. And you know more about my "GOD" than Christians do.

You seem to be more deluded than the religious people you condemn. The bolded is laughable.
ifenes:

Okay you know your god is a a member of a race of aliens from other world ,how is that a problem with me? chill dude
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by Amberon: 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Not just the book of revelation. Several other books too.

Ephesians 6 v12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood , but against principalities , against powers , against the rulers of the darkness of this age , against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Demons are alien beings too.
MZLady39:

What exactly are we calling "aliens" though? Please give me some scriptural examples.
Because the Book of Revelation has tons of figurative (not literal) language in it.
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amberon:
Not just the book of revelation. Several other books too.

Ephesians 6 v12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood , but against principalities , against powers , against the rulers of the darkness of this age , against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Demons are alien beings too.

I was asking because in the U.S., some governmental figures like to refer to foreigners as "illegal aliens", when they should be saying "illegal immigrants" simply because the people are human beings. "Aliens" implies an imaginary, non-existent entity. It just seems more fantastical than real.
Yes...demonic spirits are real...although invisible to the human eye. I just think that "wording" is important. With the advent of cinematography (AKA- Hollywood movies), people have been subconsciously brain-washed into thinking that nothing exists....or if things do exist, they look cartoonish.
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by ifenes(m): 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amberon:
No he's not. And you know more about my "GOD" than Christians do.

You seem to be more deluded than the religion people you condemn.

The true God is yourself, but your objectified god is Yahweh who drove in space crafts(pillar of clouds) following Moses about. You are not a Christian but a child of Yahweh who's commandments you follow. At the same time you are a Sun worshiper, you worship (your unknown) god on Sundays. Prove me wrong! You pay tithe to the priests who guide the temple of Yahweh who is a tyrant and manipulator without question.

A christian is a person who has activated his hidden God power, someone who has broken the illusion of organised religion, someone who knows he is God. Talk moving mountains, walking on serpents are attributes of a God. A person who calls him/herself a "child of god" is a puppet who needs help. Such a person reports to a pastor for guidance like an infant who is yet to mature. 30 years of going to church and you cannot overcome a simple problem mean you are on the wrong path brother. Be wise as a serpent!

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by Amberon: 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
Delusion of grandeur. Lmao! grin grin grin

So if I'm the true "God" that makes me the creator of the universe yeah?
ifenes:

The true God is yourself, but your objectified god is Yahweh who drove in space crafts(pillar of clouds) following Moses about. You are not a Christian but a child of Yahweh who's commandments you follow. At the same time you are a Sun worshiper, you worship (your unknown) god on Sundays. Prove me wrong! You pay tithe to the priests who guide the temple of Yahweh who is a tyrant and manipulator without question.

A christian is a person who has activated his hidden God power, someone who has broken the illusion of organised religion, someone who knows he is God. Talk moving mountains, walking on serpents are attributes of a God. A person who calls him/herself a "child of god" is a puppet who needs help. Such a person reports to a pastor for guidance like an infant who is yet to mature. 30 years of going to church and you cannot overcome a simple problem mean you are on the wrong path brother. Be wise as a serpent!
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by ifenes(m): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
MZLady39:

ALIEN mean foreign to an environment. It isn't a bad thing but just mean someone who did not originate from a particular world, society,or environment. The book of Genesis itself is about ALIENS interaction with humans. The Sons of God look down on the daughters of me(obviously from flying crafts). The wheel within a wheel witnessed by Ezekiel is another example of an Alien body moving the the sky, or Chariot of fire used to transport Elijah to another world. What do we call that if not a fly craft?

Do not be deceived by the term Demons and Satan,lets just call them "Rebels" Those who oppose the other races of aliens who had different agendas for planet Earth. Its like calling the Talibans Demons and the U.S.A God

See Rev 16:12-21

The so called Demons and God battle is only a battle for territory just as it is today. Anyone who wins gets to enslave the other, impose themselves as gods on the poor humans
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by ifenes(m): 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amberon:

And who made the god who made you? God is you, but you have the right to be enslaved to your objectified god
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by Amberon: 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Yes, an Alien could also be referred to as a foreigner in a another country.

Exactly, the bolded is very true. Most people would rather live in denial on such issues than accept reality even with all the evidence on ground. Throughout history, there has been thousands of alien sightings, some even caught on tape but ignorant people call it bluff. Its a huge pity.
MZLady39:

I was asking because in the U.S., some governmental figures like to refer to foreigners as "illegal aliens", when they should be saying "illegal immigrants" simply because the people are human beings. "Aliens" implies an imaginary, non-existent entity. It just seems more fantastical than real.
Yes...demonic spirits are real...although invisible to the human eye. I just think that "wording" is important. With the advent of cinematography (AKA- Hollywood movies), people have been subconsciously brain-washed into thinking that nothing exists ....or if things do exist, they look cartoonish.
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by Amberon: 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Wrong!

Would you call the child of a president a slave? No! Or the child of a king? No!

How much more the child of the creator. As Christians, we are heirs of the father and joint heirs with Christ the Son. We are a royal priesthood, a peculair people and a chisen generation. So nobody is being a slave to God and this is evident by the free will we have.

However, anyone without God, is already enslaved by the devil as he possesses their mind and blinds them from the reality of God.
ifenes:

And who made the god who made you? God is you, but you have the right to be enslaved to your objectified god
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
ifenes:

ALIEN mean foreign to an environment. It isn't a bad thing but just mean someone who did not originate from a particular world, society,or environment. The book of Genesis itself is about ALIENS interaction with humans. The Sons of God look down on the daughters of me(obviously from flying crafts). The wheel within a wheel witnessed by Ezekiel is another example of an Alien body moving the the sky, or Chariot of fire used to transport Elijah to another world. What do we call that if not a fly craft?

Do not be deceived by the term Demons and Satan,lets just call them "Rebels" Those who oppose the other races of aliens who had different agendas for planet Earth. Its like calling the Talibans Demons and the U.S.A God

See Rev 16:12-21

The so called Demons and God battle is only a battle for territory just as it is today. Anyone who wins gets to enslave the other, impose themselves as gods on the poor humans

Okay my brother. I'm well aware of the definition. You've got a lot going on here that I cannot agree with undecided
However, I want to look at the your use of "wording". Cause you are making this seem like a sci-fi/action movie and it can confuse lots of people.

14 They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.
We are unable to see spirits although they exist because it is a spiritual warfare.

But you are entitled to your opinion sir.
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by ifenes(m): 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amberon:
Wrong!

Would you call the child of a president a slave? No! Or the child of a king? No!

How much more the child of the creator. As Christians, we are heirs of the father and joint heirs with Christ the Son. We are a royal priesthood. So nobody is being a slave to God and this is evident by the free will we have.

However, anyone without God, is already enslaved by the devil as he possesses their mind and blinds them from the reality of God.

Noted, but the child knows the father and will grow into an adult and also become a father or mother. But you guys are "children of of god" forever, following silly commandments like slaves. You don't even know your god anyway
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by ifenes(m): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
MZLady39:

Okay my brother. I'm well aware of the definition. You've got a lot going on here that I cannot agree with undecided
However, I want to look at the your use of "wording". Cause you are making this seem like a sci-fi/action movie and it can confuse lots of people.

14 They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.
We are unable to see spirits although they exist because it is a spiritual warfare.

But you are entitled to your opinion sir.

There is no such no such thing as demonic spirit,Spirit is always pure..... but anyway, all the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by Amberon: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Who told you we don't know God? Lol. It baffles me how ignorant you are about christianity but yet claim to be "all knowing".

Till date, there's no human who has lead a more exemplary life than Christ. And you say we shouldn't follow his commandments? Okay. Should we then go about killing people, stealing, bombing, being deceitful etc? Excuse me, do you have a problem with the commandments. ?

Of HIS kingdom there shall be no end. Do you expect God to die for us to take over? Do you not realize that spirits cannot die?
ifenes:

Noted, but the child knows the father and will grow into an adult and also become a father or mother. But you guys are "children of of god" forever , following silly commandments like slaves. You don't even know your god anyway
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by ifenes(m): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amberon:
Who told you we don't know God? Lol. It baffles me how ignorant you are about christianity but yet claim to be "all knowing".

Till date, there's no human who has lead a more exemplary life than Christ. And you say we shouldn't follow his commandments? Okay. Should we then go about killing people, stealing, bombing, being deceitful etc? Excuse me, do you have a problem with the commandments. ?

Of HIS kingdom there shall be no end. Do you expect God to die for us to take over? Do you not realize that spirits cannot die?

There you go again. Christ is not a name but a state of Spiritual awareness. I am Ife Christ when I reach that state of simplicity and alignment with my true self. Christ means light, illumination, the way one should be if you want to be in tune with you Godself.

Many humans have lived this life and are still living it. Stop living a life of denial, only you can free yourself. You don't know your God, if you did you will know it's you.
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by Amberon: 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin
ifenes:

There you go again. Christ is not a name but a state of Spiritual awareness. I am Ife Christ when I reach that state of simplicity and alignment with my true self. Christ means light, illumination, the way one should be if you want to be in tune with you Godself.

Many humans have lived this life and are still living it. Stop living a life of denial, only you can free yourself. You don't know your God, if you did you will know it's you.
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
You can't give "facts" without appropriate reference(s). How do we verify your points?
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by AvsGot007(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Mementoes:
You can't give "facts" without appropriate reference(s). How do we verify your points?
you already know all the References to those facts but you just wanna argue, Man!
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by donnffd(m): 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Posts like this makes me wonder if there is any hope for humanity left...
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by knowyaself2(m): 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
Amberon:

I'm afraid, your first sentence applies to you.
There's no God but yourself. If you think there's an old man with white beard sitting on a throne in the sky, watching your every move and judging you, then you are far from the truth.
Have you demystified the story of the garden of Eden? BTw all stories in the bible are mostly allegories and corruption of spiritual facts to mislead. The tree in garden of Eden story, represents the human soul, with its trunk being symbolic of the spine . The prohibited fruit which Eve gave to Adam is meditation and its results. Meditation leads to self empowerment and attainment of godhead. The serpent is satan, the teacher of the mystery of godhead and eternal life.
Moreover, God is the all encompassing energy; has no personality. It is nature, a divine force that can be mastered and made useful. It lives in you and can be activated if you have the knowledge. Aliens or extraterrestrials have gained mastery over this force. Demons and satan are real beings, they are extraterrestrials.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by Amberon: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin grin grin
knowyaself2:

There's no God but yourself. If you think there's an old man with white beard sitting on a throne in the sky, watching your every move and judging you, then you are far from the truth.
Have you demystified the story of the garden of Eden? BTw all stories in the bible are mostly allegories and corruption of spiritual facts to mislead. The tree in garden of Eden story, represents the human soul, with its trunk being symbolic of the spine . The prohibited fruit which Eve gave to Adam is meditation and its results. Meditation leads to self empowerment and attainment of godhead. The serpent is satan, the teacher of the mystery of godhead and eternal life.
Moreover, God is the all encompassing energy; has no personality. It is nature, a divine force that can be mastered and made useful. It lives in you and can be activated if you have the knowledge. Aliens or extraterrestrials have gained mastery over this force. Demons and satan are real beings, they are extraterrestrials.
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
AvsGot007:
you already know all the References to those facts but you just wanna argue, Man!
Actually, I honestly don't know.
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by CandidSeeker(m): 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
MZLady39:

@Bolded,

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown - Gen.6:1-4

Hope this helps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by Deicide: 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
donnffd:
Posts like this makes me wonder if there is any hope for humanity left...
Asin like seriously... at ifenes How come all this Aliens disappear when our Technology improved or they don't like cameras also?
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 23, 2017
CandidSeeker:

@Bolded,

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown - Gen.6:1-4

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Re: Facts About Earth And Aliens by ifenes(m): 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
knowyaself2:

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Delivered From Spirit Wife And Spirit Husband. / Prophet T.b Joshua Received And Honoured In Dominican Republic / Why Do Atheists Rage: Essence Of Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.