Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Prevention Of Rats' Infestation In Car Engines - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Prevention Of Rats' Infestation In Car Engines (494 Views)

Who Manufactures The Best Car Engines? Answer / Things To Note Before Buying Tokunbo Car Engines / Ways Of Getting Rid Of Rats Or Mice Out Of Your Car Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prevention Of Rats' Infestation In Car Engines by omo1010: 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
I just discovered that rats have been eating some components of my car engine. Mostly: cables, insulation and hose. Could this be as a result of not using the car regularly (just weekends, when I'm in town)?

Anybody in the house with similar experience in the past should please assist me with the most effective way to addressing this permanently.

c d pix of #teamrats@work

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Car. / Help!!!!!! / Registered 2007......nissan Sunny 800k....ogba, Lagos Super Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.