Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Pls Help, Many Boils On My 4months Baby's Head - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help, Many Boils On My 4months Baby's Head (2139 Views)

Why Do I Keep Getting Boils On My Private Part, Top Reasons / 7-Month-Old Baby's Head Continues To Swell As Parents Lament In Anambra (Photos) / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, Many Boils On My 4months Baby's Head by silvoice(m): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
About 4 weeks ago we noticed this small small boils on the baby's head and around the neck region. Everyone said it was caused by hot weather, including an online search. We bought methylated spirit to disinfect the head and after, will apply coconut oil as recommended by someone. we also bought lincosin (lincomycin) which they said is antibacteria (for boils).
We have been giving the baby the lincosin with ambidec and paracetamol; and will apply coconut oil on the head, after cleaning with the alcohol. It's almost 4 weeks now and new boils keeps coming up after the old ones dry up.
Somebody said that the best drug for it is septrin syrup. What's your opinion, have you any experience with this kind of boils on a 4 months infant head, and how did you treat it.
Thanks for your advice
Re: Pls Help, Many Boils On My 4months Baby's Head by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
them say this n that is there no hospital where u live?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Many Boils On My 4months Baby's Head by blueandbirds(m): 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Bros the first thing you need to do is to take the baby to an hospital and leave all this them say them say people; obedience they say is better than sacrifice, do the right thing please..
Re: Pls Help, Many Boils On My 4months Baby's Head by silvoice(m): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
blueandbirds:
Bros the first thing you need to do is to take the baby to an hospital and leave all this them say them say people; obedience they say is better than sacrifice, do the right thing please..
hahaha! we actually returned from the hospital that asked us to use the lincosin stuff, to tell the woman that the boils are still appearing, though we could not see her. So it's the nurse that we met there that talked about septrin syrup or ampicillin syrup. But i was not ready to do a trial and error on it, that is why i decided to ask other professionals here of there opinion. cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, Many Boils On My 4months Baby's Head by forzarush(f): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
Visit a general hospital and see a paediatrician.
Re: Pls Help, Many Boils On My 4months Baby's Head by silvoice(m): 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
forzarush:
Visit a general hospital and see a paediatrician.
ok thanks
Re: Pls Help, Many Boils On My 4months Baby's Head by UcheJoe(m): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
silvoice:
About 4 weeks ago we noticed this small small boils on the baby's head and around the neck region. Everyone said it was caused by hot weather, including an online search. We bought methylated spirit to disinfect the head and after, will apply coconut oil as recommended by someone. we also bought lincosin (lincomycin) which they said is antibacteria (for boils).
We have been giving the baby the lincosin with ambidec and paracetamol; and will apply coconut oil on the head, after cleaning with the alcohol. It's almost 4 weeks now and new boils keeps coming up after the old ones dry up.
Somebody said that the best drug for it is septrin syrup. What's your opinion, have you any experience with this kind of boils on a 4 months infant head, and how did you treat it.
Thanks for your advice

Madam, this is a sign of poor immunity and advancememt of the activities of free radicals in the baby's body system. Since you must be breast feeding, you as the mother must take enough Anti Oxidants to help yourself and baby. Call me to order CPE and Choleduz to take care of this.
In takes of anti biotic and pain relief drugs cumbers the body organs and defence system. Regards 07036859601

(1) (Reply)

Mastibation Does It Have After Effect? / Infertility,my Natural Approach Works. / Pubic Lice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.