Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Seven Reasons Why You Might Be Failing In School: How I Finally Succeeded In Sch - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Seven Reasons Why You Might Be Failing In School: How I Finally Succeeded In Sch (334 Views)

If You Are Studying Any Of This Course In Nigeria University, You Are Not In Sch / I'm Worried, I Finally Graduated With 2:2, Any Advice For Me? / "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven Reasons Why You Might Be Failing In School: How I Finally Succeeded In Sch by Otyemmanuel(m): 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
What are the reasons for failing in school? Why do people fail in school despite a real hardworking effort they’ve put in? Today, I have decided to create a short but helpful post on why you might be failing in school despite your efforts. Mind you, this post is not a guarantee that you will sort all your academic problems out. But it sure will go on a long way in reducing your academic stress.
This post is more of the story of my life. The causes of academic failure here that I’ve written down are actually what cause my academic failures. After sitting down one night to generalize my situation, I was able to come out with the problems, the next step was to find a way to tackle them.
My story
I entered a particular school in aRead More

(1) (Reply)

Money Saving Tips: 25 Ways On How To Save Money Every Month / Ezeudoye Samuel- Did You Know? (facts) / Learn Any Topic In Maths Via Skype Or Imo...for Waec N Jamb Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.