Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Reekado Banks Blasted Over His BBNaija Performance [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Blasted Over His BBNaija Performance [PICS] (35221 Views)

Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards / Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Burnaboy Attempts To Step On A Fan's Face During Stage Performance [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks Blasted Over His BBNaija Performance [PICS] by gentleagu(m): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
See person wey be like dog vomit dey yab ppl. The performance was damn poor. He should take the honest feedback and improve. Anuofia undecided
Re: Reekado Banks Blasted Over His BBNaija Performance [PICS] by hammed105(m): 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
*Is your laptop faulty?*
*All you need is a trusted laptop engineer!*
*Laptop accessories are also available!*
*Contact Omik office @ikeja , Lagos Company!* *08182210049*
*Tested and trusted!*
Re: Reekado Banks Blasted Over His BBNaija Performance [PICS] by wasiudvd(m): 7:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Reeky is the best artist in Mavin presently, that shows how poor that group is.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Blasted Over His BBNaija Performance [PICS] by Moseslimz(m): 7:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
oringobiafra:
lilkesh award dat goes to reeky am ahamed of nija awards
Egbon wat are u saying..... undecided
oringobiafra:
lilkesh award dat goes to reeky am ahamed of nija awards
Egbon wat are u saying.....
Re: Reekado Banks Blasted Over His BBNaija Performance [PICS] by moufan: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
Qriousity:
To be frank, Reekado's performance was totally poor. Thought i was the only one who noticed it. He would have just remained in Nigeria that day instead of flying all the way to SA to perform rubbish.
you just typed absolute rubbish,absolute jaggons, you need help brother cos i know you're not always like this.

reekado's performance that day was the best since bbnaija started.

maybe you are watching black and white tv or you're watching the back of ur tv i don't know

you need help,you really need help

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Blasted Over His BBNaija Performance [PICS] by MisteerConcord(m): 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2017

lailo
:
burst burst burst.Don't know may be there is any thing like bursted undecided
lol... pls go and tell him on twitter
Re: Reekado Banks Blasted Over His BBNaija Performance [PICS] by xtervaganza(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
This ugly overrated donkey sef de yab person
Re: Reekado Banks Blasted Over His BBNaija Performance [PICS] by hardeycute(m): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:
Did he just say someone's head looks like busted pure water? grin

Myndd44 come and ban this guy for breaking rule 2 shocked
Guy share the link to get download jamb syllabus PDF

Gracias
Re: Reekado Banks Blasted Over His BBNaija Performance [PICS] by mexxmoney: 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Reeky standard, always on point. Reekado noni
Re: Reekado Banks Blasted Over His BBNaija Performance [PICS] by Qriousity(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
moufan:
you just typed absolute rubbish,absolute jaggons, you need help brother cos i know you're not always like this.

maybe you are watching black and white tv or you're watching the back of ur tv i don't know

Won't react knowing fully well you were born an slowpoke.
Re: Reekado Banks Blasted Over His BBNaija Performance [PICS] by horluwaloseyi(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
xtervaganza:
This ugly overrated donkey sef de yab person
As in nothing way person no go see.Imagine the ugly monkey making fun of Someone's physical appearance

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Blasted Over His BBNaija Performance [PICS] by Prasido17(m): 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am a waste tire supplier and I have about 1,000 waste tires and above ,
if you are interested I will supply them to your company FOR RECYCLING.

CONTACT thinktwice4jesus17@hotmail.com
Re: Reekado Banks Blasted Over His BBNaija Performance [PICS] by olajide2428(m): 9:32am On Mar 22, 2017
moufan:

Its your own blindness that needs help , the fact that it was the best performance so far since BBN started doesnt make it a good enough performance , use ur brains and dont just be interested in commenting. To who much is given ,much is expected. Award winning artist performing like he came for a talent hunt show...........come dey tweet bursted for twitter again.
Re: Reekado Banks Blasted Over His BBNaija Performance [PICS] by moufan: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2017
olajide2428:

Its your own blindness that needs help , the fact that it was the best performance so far since BBN started doesnt make it a good enough performance , use ur brains and dont just be interested in commenting. To who much is given ,much is expected. Award winning artist performing like he came for a talent hunt show...........come dey tweet bursted for twitter again.
pls ffuck off my mentions.

it seems you're fuccking blind and deaf abi.if you're not impressed by reekado's fire performance then you can go and drink hypo.you'll be alright

fuccking nigga,fffucck off my mention
Re: Reekado Banks Blasted Over His BBNaija Performance [PICS] by olajide2428(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2017
rars idiot......I pity ur future.

moufan:
pls ffuck off my mentions.

it seems you're fuccking blind and deaf abi.if you're not impressed by reekado's fire performance then you can go and drink hypo.you'll be alright

fuccking nigga,fffucck off my mention

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) / Ruby Ojiakor Celebrates Her Birthday On Christmas Day (Pictures) / Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.