Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

Port-harcourt Jambites Have You Registered For Jamb?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Port-harcourt Jambites Have You Registered For Jamb?? (1474 Views)

Hello Jambites! Have Gotten Your Jamb Result? / Jambites, Have You Uploaded Your O'level Result? / UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port-harcourt Jambites Have You Registered For Jamb?? by vFvendetta: 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
please those that reside in port-harcourt and that are preparing to write utme-jamb-2017 please I just moved-in here newly and I don't know anywhere,please how can I located the cbt centers that are in port-harcourt.

To be precise am in elekahia housing estate near liberation stadium. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port-harcourt Jambites Have You Registered For Jamb?? by vFvendetta: 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
nobody
Re: Port-harcourt Jambites Have You Registered For Jamb?? by Lilphate(m): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Br0 me tire for diz jamb peepz o
Imagin they couldn't registers up to 10 persons on monday (at jamb office d"line) if actually one was successfully registered o
abeg, wu d0n register 4 ph nd d centre pls. Or rather if u knw other jamb accredited centres. Please indicate. I don knw what is happening o
nd we don hav nt less than one month frm nw

1 Like

Re: Port-harcourt Jambites Have You Registered For Jamb?? by Lilphate(m): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Imagin they couldn't registers up to 10 persons on monday (at jamb office d"line) if actually one was successfully registered o
abeg, wu d0n register 4 ph nd d centre pls. Or rather if u knw other jamb accredited centres. Please indicate. I don knw what is happening o
nd we don hav nt less than one month frm nw to complete diz fucking jamb tin. D one wen dy pain me na d transport i just dy waste evrday.
Those dat wen today (21 march) How was it nau. Was ur registration successful?
Re: Port-harcourt Jambites Have You Registered For Jamb?? by vFvendetta: 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lilphate:
nd we don hav nt less than one month frm nw to complete diz fucking jamb tin. D one wen dy pain me na d transport i just dy waste evrday.
Those dat wen today (21 march) How was it nau. Was ur registration successful?
bro thank you for your contribution, so you mean there's jamb accredited centre at D-line??

If you have proceed a little please tell your progress so far,for example did you purchase your e-pin at the bank or at the centre.

2 Likes

Re: Port-harcourt Jambites Have You Registered For Jamb?? by JohnnyBling(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2017
Go to uniport. Choba
Re: Port-harcourt Jambites Have You Registered For Jamb?? by vFvendetta: 10:16am On Mar 22, 2017
JohnnyBling:
Go to uniport. Choba
how can I get there,any direction and cost of transport. thank you.
Re: Port-harcourt Jambites Have You Registered For Jamb?? by grevotech(m): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
vFvendetta:
please those that reside in port-harcourt and that are preparing to write utme-jamb-2017 please I just moved-in here newly and I don't know anywhere,please how can I located the cbt centers that are in port-harcourt.

To be precise am in elekahia housing estate near liberation stadium. Thank you.
Best go to jamb office. I can take u there. U can call me when you're ready 08180682246
Re: Port-harcourt Jambites Have You Registered For Jamb?? by vFvendetta: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
grevotech:

Best go to jamb office. I can take u there. U can call me when you're ready 08180682246
thank you very much for a assistance
Re: Port-harcourt Jambites Have You Registered For Jamb?? by qodwynn: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
grevotech:

Do they sell the Epin there too?
Re: Port-harcourt Jambites Have You Registered For Jamb?? by vFvendetta: 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
they just gave us indepence free of charge...though we paid total of 6,500
Re: Port-harcourt Jambites Have You Registered For Jamb?? by jaydhorxe(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
vFvendetta:
they just gave us indepence free of charge...though we paid total of 6,500
wat did u take along?? lyk documents....
Re: Port-harcourt Jambites Have You Registered For Jamb?? by vFvendetta: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
jaydhorxe:
wat did u take along?? lyk documents....
passport and waec certificate but today wasn't successful...while we were there a group of agents (4) in numbe came in with their own jamb candidate so they asked us to wait or go home while they attend to those agents.
Re: Port-harcourt Jambites Have You Registered For Jamb?? by grevotech(m): 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
qodwynn:

Do they sell the Epin there too?
Its their office

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Candidate Should Take Note / MEXT Scholarships By The Japanese Government. / Has Anyone On Nairaland Gotten A Job Using Open University(noun) Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.