Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover (75209 Views)

Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) / Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating / Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by sixtusn: 7:06am On Mar 22, 2017
RIP
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 22, 2017
May she find peace in death and may the angels receive her at the pearly gates.
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by oruma19: 7:28am On Mar 22, 2017
ikbnice:
Gone too soon. Just imagine the kind of sweet words and happy moments thet would have shared together only for her boyfriend to send her early to a sleep of no awakening.
Rest in Peace.
people like to hide behind a finger. This girl should have told him she wasn't interested in their relationship anymore instead of cheating and sleeping with other men behind his back . Many people comment while shying away from the real issue. " She was caught pants down with another man" haba naija pple let's be reasonable. The boyfriend made a very huge and stupid move by shooting her but truth is that she made him do that. He is an unwise boy and as such displayed foolishness by shooting another person's daughter instead of simply walking away. I can bet on my life that the girl could have come back begging him had he walked away. Now, it's too late. ( I wish she makes heaven,. Although its unlikely because she died caught pants down while committing fornication. I am not God sha so forgive me for trying to analyse the situation.) Lesson learnt is that guys should not take women too seriously as if their lives depend on the women. Women also should make a choice of partner and stick to it. God forbid this kind of thing happens again in our land. All this tribal tantrums being thrown are unnecessary. Only stupid pple bring in tribal sentiment into important issues like this .
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by Myself2(m): 7:28am On Mar 22, 2017
bigtt76:
Sad but do they really need to include the part of '....gunned down by a reckless coward etc'. She's dead and no amount of vengeful thoughts would bring her back but her loving memories should live on within their hearts. They need to put a closure to it and accept it by letting go! Right now they're still angry which is not good for putting a close to the incident.

May her Gentle Soul Rest in Peace. Amen.

What is close

Allow them find closure the best way they deem fit.
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by eightsin(m): 7:41am On Mar 22, 2017
I'm yet to get the full picture of the happenings. Who and where is the corper? Did the murderer lose the guts to pull the trigger on himself? Forking caward.
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by tmgold007(f): 7:44am On Mar 22, 2017
Neoguru1:
1. That Air man is a fool to date an afonja
2. He is a bigger fool to kill somebody because she does love him too.
3. Nigeria is not her fatherland
4. If nigeria her fatherland as they claim, why did her family ship her corpse to lagos, or no cemetery in benue?
Lolzz the airman is also a yoruba...so what makes him a fool if he date his tribe.....is better you get rid of that bitterness for the afonjas cos u never know who is gonna help you tomorrow to higher places
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by call4shola(m): 7:51am On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=oruma19 post=54824582]people like to hide behind a finger. This girl should have told him she wasn't interested in their relationship anymore instead of cheating and sleeping with other men behind his back . Many people comment while shying away from the real issue. " She was caught pants down with another man" haba naija pple let's be reasonable. The boyfriend made a very huge and stupid move by shooting her but truth is that she made him do that. He is an unwise boy and as such displayed foolishness by shooting another person's daughter instead of simply walking away. I can bet on my life that the girl could have come back begging him had he walked away. Now, it's too late. ( I wish she makes heaven,. Although its unlikely because she died caught pants down while committing fornication. I am not God sha so forgive me for trying to analyse the situation.) Lesson learnt is that guys should not take women too seriously as if their lives depend on the women. Women also should make a choice of partner and stick to it. God forbid this kind of thing happens again in our land. All this tribal tantrums being thrown are unnecessary. Only stupid pple bring in tribal sentiment into important issues like this .[/quote)

bro you have spoke well, we should not let the tribal war affect our fair analysis and judgement on issues, its just sad a beautiful girl like that was cut down in her early days, RIP. Hope she made heaven...
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by tmgold007(f): 7:52am On Mar 22, 2017
oruma19:
people like to hide behind a finger. This girl should have told him she wasn't interested in their relationship anymore instead of cheating and sleeping with other men behind his back . Many people comment while shying away from the real issue. " She was caught pants down with another man" haba naija pple let's be reasonable. The boyfriend made a very huge and stupid move by shooting her but truth is that she made him do that. He is an unwise boy and as such displayed foolishness by shooting another person's daughter instead of simply walking away. I can bet on my life that the girl could have come back begging him had he walked away. Now, it's too late. ( I wish she makes heaven,. Although its unlikely because she died caught pants down while committing fornication. I am not God sha so forgive me for trying to analyse the situation.) Lesson learnt is that guys should not take women too seriously as if their lives depend on the women. Women also should make a choice of partner and stick to it. God forbid this kind of thing happens again in our land. All this tribal tantrums being thrown are unnecessary. Only stupid pple bring in tribal sentiment into important issues like this .
Dont forget that they are not married .... and no man has a full access to any lady except they have taken the vow of for better for worst....the airman was too harsh to have taken her life
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by Odeyinigbin(m): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2017
Neoguru1:
4. If nigeria her fatherland as they claim, why did her family ship her corpse to lagos, or no cemetery in benue?

Chaiiii,o boy ur problem nid a serious attention
Infact,ur family shud take u to TB Joshua for deliverance
U lack commonsense.
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by Btruth: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2017
Missonas:

Its about time the act or law regulating gun control be looked into in this country. U dont just go in and sign for a gun simply cos u wear uniforms. Most of these officers are trigger happy, it gives them power thats why some even join the force. I doubt if they undergo regular psychological evaluations.
Good point. But do we have the law makers to look into that? All our law makers and enforcer are there to make money. God will help us in this country with the kind of leaders we have.
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by charlesucheh(m): 8:44am On Mar 22, 2017
northvietnam:

just close ur mouth Mr man...

squeezer
Dude! The guy na ur Bro! Eeeeeh! See me see wahala o!!!!! Abi you wan get some of the squeezing?
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by psalmsjob: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2017
woodcook:
It is sad that up to this point the Nigerian Media are too lazy to give the public the full name of the suspect.

For those wondering his full name is Kanu Bernard Ayomide.

That guy is Yoruba, took his mother Maiden name and place of birth to enlist into NAF. You ethnic bigots shame on you, he is half Igbo, half Yoruba. grin grin

You'll need to recalculate the ratio of Igbo to Yoruba blood in him. The tribe of his mum will be predominant.

Does that mean a Yoruba person cannot do what he did? No! Does that mean Igbo persons are more susceptible to do such? Yes!
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by abiolaoladipupo(m): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2017
Neoguru1:

Chai, i pity your condition... Cus your condition is so critical...
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by AreaFada2: 9:25am On Mar 22, 2017
RIP.

The guy is a dunce to not have expected infidelity in this day & age. They were not even married.
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by jchioma: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2017
Soljaboi44:
The silence is deafening!
The eloquence of the quietness is not discernible,
Is it a riddle? Nay!
Is it a dream? Nay! Alas!
It is true, true, true like a candle in the wind.
The light went out, you've gone with the wind.

cryOh Shomzy, You Gone Too Soon..!!

Rest on soldier,
The Nigerian Armed-Forces As A Whole Miss You
cry cry cry

#Return_If_Possible (R.I.P)

Chai! Dis girl just die yeye death. Imagine such a promising star cut short just before her prime all because of promiscuity Ladies should be careful how they deal with men. You cannot give your love to someone else and share your dreams with another. Sometimes the very thing you're looking for is the one thing you can't see." (R.I.P) Shomzy!
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by gudofuck231: 10:31am On Mar 22, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
just speechless

The word is "women have to be careful with their mouth, when some men are angry death is not far away, imagine insulting an angry killer, not wise, I wish she had someone to restrain that Amy guy so she should have been in her duty post serving her fatherland
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by orlymat: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2017
Neoguru1:

so Lagos is no longer part of Nigeria? And if an Igbo man falls inlove with Yoruba its an act of foolishness? Ur sense never told you that there are thousand of Igbo that married Yoruba and enjoying their marriages in fullness! If there is nothing to say pls don't say anything rather than exposing your ignoranimous

Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by orlymat: 10:50am On Mar 22, 2017
Neoguru1:

so Lagos is no longer part of Nigeria? And if an Igbo man falls inlove with Yoruba its an act of foolishness? Ur sense never told you that there are thousand of Igbo that married Yoruba and enjoying their marriages in fullness! If there is nothing to say pls don't say anything rather than exposing your ignoranimous [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by ceejay4real(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
Her promiscuity and unfaithfulness killed her. It was just too reckless of her to sleep with another man in the same military barracks she shared with her boyfriend! Too bad she died alone cos that stupid and randy corper that caused her untimely death also deserves die. Very useless womaniser!

Anyways, RIP to the dead
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by northvietnam(m): 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
charlesucheh:
Dude! The guy na ur Bro! Eeeeeh! See me see wahala o!!!!! Abi you wan get some of the squeezing?

not at all...

u sounded as if the guy comes out now with his camo.. u no even fit near him talk any how...

let's leave the law to take its full course
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=Neoguru1 post=54810328]1. That Air man is a fool to date an afonja
4. If nigeria her fatherland as they claim, why did her family ship her corpse to lagos, or no cemetery in benue?[/bros there is no military cementary in benuequote]
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by ikbnice(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
oruma19:
Wives have been caught pants down so that's not new. Killing her isn't an option because of cheating.
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by charlesucheh(m): 4:38am On Mar 23, 2017
northvietnam:

not at all...

u sounded as if the guy comes out now with his camo.. u no even fit near him talk any how...

let's leave the law to take its full course
Have seen that dude, he's a result of a lopsided and favouritism inclined recruitment! aside that uniform, one on one, I'll beat sense into his head! rubbish!
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by wizjid69: 10:35am On Mar 23, 2017
bigtt76:
Sad but do they really need to include the part of '....gunned down by a reckless coward etc'. She's dead and no amount of vengeful thoughts would bring her back but her loving memories should live on within their hearts. They need to put a closure to it and accept it by letting go! Right now they're still angry which is not good for putting a close to the incident.

May her Gentle Soul Rest in Peace. Amen.

It's the pain talking. It must be really hard to take when a young life is cut short by such a foolish and selfish act. It must hurt so much. I really can't blame them.
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by bigtt76(f): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2017
Yea I understand and feel so much for them cry My thoughts are just in line with yours ...we shouldn't allow anger to over-ride our sense of judgement.

wizjid69:

It's the pain talking. It must be really hard to take when a young life is cut short by such a foolish and selfish act. It must hurt so much. I really can't blame them.

The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home / Lady Sends Nudes Of Her 3-Month-Old Niece To Guy That Asked For Her Unclad Pics / Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55