Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" (63958 Views)

Davido's HypeMan Spesh, Reacts To His Leaked DM About Chioma, Warns Kemi (PHOTO) / Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport / Kemi Adetiba Entices Anthony Joshua After Amir Khan Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by spacelink23: 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
If you don't get the humours in the tweet, then I'm sorry but you've lost your sense of humor.
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by DavidEsq(m): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Fuadeiza:
I swear this guy is crazy ooooo

hahahahahahaha

i like his sense of humor
So una like d guy sense of humour abi? Shey una know say na maturity dey make d guy gi all dis dope responses. Wey person go talk small tin, una, esp all dis NL gehs wey n get home training, una go dey here dey rant and breathe like Omonigho bingo, wey dem tif e bone.
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by Fuadeiza(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
sisisioge:

Me too. It is a real relief to find people like that in the paramilitary... Abi na civil service?

yeah.... A relief..... Atleast we'd get a bit of sarcasm from that part of a "serious-faced" agency

its paramilitary i think
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by Fuadeiza(m): 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
DavidEsq:

So una like d guy sense of humour abi? Shey una know say na maturity dey make d guy gi all dis dope responses. Wey person go talk small tin, una, esp all dis NL gehs wey n get home training, una go dey here dey rant and breathe like Omonigho bingo, wey dem tif e bone.

sure.... Who no like to laugh....
From the way you dey type e be like say some NL girls don slam you....
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by Diamondqueen(f): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
naijainfogalery:
Nairaland has now turned to a garbage ground . Of all the events and news online why this ??

This one does not worth being on the front page .

you take life too serious.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by DavidEsq(m): 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Fuadeiza:

sure.... Who no like to laugh....
From the way you dey type e be like say some NL girls don slam you....
Dem neva born am
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by Fuadeiza(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
DavidEsq:
Dem neva born am

na soh.....
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by DavidEsq(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Fuadeiza:

na soh.....
I dey tell u say e no even dey bele sef, talkless of say dem don born am.
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by Teespice(f): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
as in eh.

this person handling @officialefcc account deserves more than that recommendation letter.

you go fear epic replies na.
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
This guy again, LOL

He reacts to every issue like he already had it all planned. I hope he keeps this up for a long time. Used to have a friend like that in my university days. I just hope that the money and fame doesn't turn his head eventually grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by naijainfogalery: 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
Diamondqueen:

you take life too serious.

Not like.that though it's just getting too much jare , don't remind me I'm not getting younger lol
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by Prasido17(m): 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am a waste tire supplier and I have about 1,000 waste tires and above ,
if you are interested I will supply them to your company FOR RECYCLING.

CONTACT thinktwice4jesus17@hotmail.com
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by chiraqDemon(m): 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
The Handler grin
Be like one kind mysterious frug dealer wey nobody don ever see
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by Diamondqueen(f): 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
naijainfogalery:

Not like.that though it's just getting too much jare , don't remind me I'm not getting younger lol

no problem
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by DexteryJoe(m): 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
d EFCC person is rilly gud wit words, nice punchline
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by braimeddy: 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hahahahahahaha......seriously d guy handling the handle is really intelligent
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by elfico(m): 6:31am On Mar 22, 2017
modelmike7:
No wonder the guy was given a commendation letter. . . . . . I remembered when Arsenal Football Club started their way to the fumbling path and stumbled to the 4th position and a certain Arsenal Fan tweeted @OfficialEFCC, to go and arrest Arsene Wenger, the handler replied with ' please we are so sorry, there is nothing we can do about this because, it is not our FOURTH!!! ....... CLASSIC, prolly a Chelsea Fan as well!
Naaa. I don't think he/she is a Chelsea fan. The handle took a dig at Chelsea the other day, saying they have no history
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by peacettw: 7:06am On Mar 22, 2017
PastorAji:
Nairalanders,

I'm surprised the way Nairaland has turned to a Full GOSSIP BLOG

Seun might think "well, I'm making my money so i don't care what's brought to Nairaland andt its front-page" but I'll categorically say that Nairaland is daily loosing its value

Meanwhile

I thought same some days back. There really isn't any difference now between it and Linda Ikeji's blog.
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by homirefacuny(m): 8:08am On Mar 22, 2017
Lunagirl:
Whoever is handling that effcc account is SAVAGE

I swear that person no get joy
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by Profizzy(f): 8:09am On Mar 22, 2017
Lwkm... This wedding party sef everybody is talking about must be something... I've had it since last week but no time to watch... Even EFCC don watch am, me sef I must watch am this weekend
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by Codes151(m): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2017
Christ! What kind of rubbish hits fp!!!! Go to twitter n see what they were saying and stop posting nonsense here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Celebrates DJ Cuppy's Birthday But See What Got Nigerians Talking (video / Wizkid's Starboy Fest 2019: People Waiting Outside For Ticket / More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.