Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

#bbnaija! My Miserable And Failed Marriage Helped At Bbnaija House- Gifty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija! My Miserable And Failed Marriage Helped At Bbnaija House- Gifty (733 Views)

Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage / Gifty And Her Mother At BBNaija Grand Finale / Bassey, Coco Ice And Gifty At BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija! My Miserable And Failed Marriage Helped At Bbnaija House- Gifty by tosan21: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
#BBNAIJA! MY MISERABLE MARRIAGE EXPERIENCE ENCOURAGED ME AT BBNAIJA – GIFTY
According to the rave of the moment and former housemate of #BBNAIJA Gifty, she describes how her failed and miserable marriage before going for the BBNAIJA show really helped her to go far in the competition and took her to another level in the society courtesy of the strength she drew from the marriage.

All these thought came as a result of the dress she wore some days ago.

See the post made and the dress she wore that led her make the comment below….

CLICK http://www.brivalix.com/bbnaija-my-miserable-marriage-experience-encouraged-me-at-bbnaija-gifty/ FOR MORE ON THE STORY

[img][/img]

Re: #bbnaija! My Miserable And Failed Marriage Helped At Bbnaija House- Gifty by Olafashion(f): 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
sad
Re: #bbnaija! My Miserable And Failed Marriage Helped At Bbnaija House- Gifty by goldbim(f): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Naso!!anything just to remain relevant.this aunty ehnn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.Anyways,your eviction has come and gone..TTT owns this week on NL not you grin.

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Efe As A Corper / Davido Strips Unclad To Freestyle Songs / Fans Blast Efe "Rap Not Your Thing" See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.