Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

See The Sweet Little Baby Who Looks Like Ed Sheeran - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Sweet Little Baby Who Looks Like Ed Sheeran (862 Views)

Teenage Girl Who Looks Exactly Like Late Michael Jackson Goes Viral / Meet Lee Su Jin, The 51-year-old Lady Who Looks Half Her Age (photos) / Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Sweet Little Baby Who Looks Like Ed Sheeran by 8thWorldWonder(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Here's the British baby who looks "more than Ed Sheeran than Ed Sheeran" himself.

Guys, get in here! You need to see this! You know everyone probably has an exact look-alike out there in the world, and for one UK baby, hers is Ed Sheeran. Yes!

UK-born baby Isla Walton has taken the world by storm by having a conspicuous resemblance to the British singer, Ed Sheeran. my sources say Isla's mum, Zoey Walton told DevonLive she didn't see what the big deal was at first. She said; "It's completely madness. Everyone has been saying Isla looks like him for a long time and I never thought anything of it."

"It was when my sister Stacey put it online that we got loads of comments from people. People have pointed out to her who she looks like and now she likes to watch him on TV."

Aunt Stacey Walton also added; "Everyone comments saying how she's a mini Ed, and I call her baby Sheeran. She loves his music and tries to sing along to the words and has a dance."

I think she's adorable. Wonder if she can sing?

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Modupe Oyekunle, Dies After Giving Birth To Third Child / No Elaborate Wedding If I Have A 2nd Chance' - Tiwasaage's Hubby Teebillz / Checkout 10 Siblings All From One Mother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.