Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face (35839 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money / "Pretty Little Thing" - Fade Ogunro Flaunts Her Banging Bikini Body (PHOTOS) / 'Baby Face' - Davido Swags Up In Paris, France (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by universaltv: 4:40am On Dec 09, 2018
Seriously guys lets just admire this our guy lalasticlala, my thought is the man is going to be a fine man.

The nairaland super mod known as lalasticlala show off his cute little face daughter in new adorable video he shared online. Since this baby can be this beautiful then our guy told will be handsome . What do you think?

See more photos and video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/nairaland-super-mod-lalasticlala-show-off-his-pretty-little-baby-face/

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by universaltv: 4:40am On Dec 09, 2018
See his face ...Watch video of him playing with his daughter here >>>.http://www.praizenews.com/nairaland-super-mod-lalasticlala-show-off-his-pretty-little-baby-face/

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by kpoins: 4:44am On Dec 09, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by anethcharly(m): 5:00am On Dec 09, 2018
Another snake eater...

Lol cute baby though.

228 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by chriskosherbal(m): 6:20am On Dec 09, 2018
Cutie ..

Congratulations

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by MetroBaba1(m): 6:30am On Dec 09, 2018
Baby So Cute

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by Yewandequeen(f): 6:37am On Dec 09, 2018
Awwww.

She is cute.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by Olodo24: 6:37am On Dec 09, 2018
you mean say na snake minister baby be this?
the baby is cute

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by Factgist: 7:13am On Dec 09, 2018
Awwwnn.. Beautiful baby.. lalasticlala be banning me upandan when he's got a beautiful baby who wont hurt a fly... Nice one.. God's grace to her always as she grows.. Congrats lalasticlala

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by Chillext(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2018
God nose the best

29 Likes

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by helinues: 7:13am On Dec 09, 2018
Oga lala

Gentle coded man

Cute baby

Little princess, this is my gift to you.

253 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by dingbang(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2018
Beauty comes from the mother undecided

35 Likes

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by Damfostopper(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2018
Wow..... Welcome to the snake family

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by Alexis11: 7:14am On Dec 09, 2018
Lalasticlala na spirit??

Where is his own face

16 Likes

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by HarryDuce(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2018
cute kiss
Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by Skirmishes(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2018
Lol.. na real super MOD..

Congrats Lalasticlala the snake man

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by dunkem21(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2018
Click *Like for La-la..

*Share for mynd

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by chris20000: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2018
Snake girl.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by tola9jaa: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2018
Click like for the baby share for atiku

110 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by wristbangle: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2018
She looks exactly like Lalasticlala. Look at the cheeks, eyes and nose. Like father like daughter.

Congrats to you egbon! cool She will live long to fulfil God's purpose in her life.

Please one question prof lalasticlala, does she like the taste of peppersoup snake? wink

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by lifenajeje(m): 7:15am On Dec 09, 2018
God bless this baby beyond measures even if her father has never approved any of my post as they are not snake related....

18 Likes

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 09, 2018
Over beautiful dey worry the baby cool

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by itiswellandwell: 7:17am On Dec 09, 2018
Fine girl

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by Mutemenot(m): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2018
And he couldn't afford a snake for her?? Someone should pls welcome her with a python thread

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 09, 2018
The baby go like snake soup wella.........no doubt!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by BAILMONEY: 7:18am On Dec 09, 2018
THE BABY RESEMBLE BLACK MAMBA grin IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by NightHawke: 7:19am On Dec 09, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS TO NL SUPERMOD AND CONTROVERSIAL MOD.

SHE IS CUTE!!!!!! IF THERE IS A VENUE FOR RICE & STEW VERY PLENTY. WILL LOVE TO DROP A GIFT IF WITHIN LAGOS. DRINKS ARE ON YOU BUT I WILL GLADLY BRING MY MEAT-CHOPS ALONG BEFORE YOU SERVE ME SNAKE MEAT FOR CHICKEN.......CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 09, 2018
wristbangle:
She looks exactly like Lalasticlala. Look at the cheeks, eyes and nose. Like father like daughter.

Congrats to you egbon! cool She will live long to fulfil God's purpose in her life.

Please one question prof lalasticlala, does she like the taste of peppersoup snake? wink

You sabi lalasticlala face?

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagbaja: Living Legend And Bonafide Icon Of Music / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today / Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.