Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2112165 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ernecity(m): 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
nexxxxxxxt
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
hurray! COUNTLESS finally had a picture Cover. All thanks to no one else but the greatest Rachealfst. That woman has been good to my family, (chumzypinky and I). Guys help me thank her o as I began to arrange 900kilowatts of thunder to strike down all her enemies.

Thankz Racheal. You're awesome!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by rachealfst(f): 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
hurray! COUNTLESS finally had a picture Cover. All thanks to no one else but the greatest Rachealfst. That woman has been good to my family, (chumzypinky and I). Guys help me thank her o as I began to arrange 900kilowatts of thunder to strike down all her enemies.

You are welcome bro.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kozmicity: 11:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
rachealfst:
You are welcome bro.

Why am I jealous sev??
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

nice one...... and to awa own Rachealfst thanks ooo.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by hormobolanle: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2017
pheeeeeeeeeew! at last I reach d last page. Blessedman God will continue to bless ur ministry not after I Don beg Sango to send thunder to Hadampson Wey come here dy read dis Kin sweet Tori alone,to fire hin left yansh for me

na only to yab persin e sabi
chicken kinggrin

Weldonsir, really enjoyed d story even if e almost make my p. man won thunder Me one slap during d reading..... #Lol

Biko Kon update o n fill my hungry soul
once again THUMPS UP
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2017
hormobolanle:
pheeeeeeeeeew! at last I reach d last page. Blessedman God will continue to bless ur ministry not after I Don beg Sango to send thunder to Hadampson Wey come here dy read dis Kin sweet Tori alone,to fire hin left yansh for me

na only to yab persin e sabi
chicken kinggrin

Weldonsir, really enjoyed d story even if e almost make my p. man won thunder Me one slap during d reading..... #Lol

Biko Kon update o n fill my hungry soul
once again THUMPS UP
u and diz ur mouth ehn
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 10:31am On Jun 19, 2017
Darous don fall my hand, after everything dat has happened to u, i thought u would b smart enough to no dat she ws trying to get rid of u, people learn frm mistake, bt darous neva learn, pray u get out of dis 1 alive...
thanks 4 d update TheBlessedMAN bt its nt enough, u av to make up 4 d lost days wit more update
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Herdex(m): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
shocked Hmmmmm..ur own don better grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Oyindawealth(f): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
I knew it!! Dat that Jide is a betraying bastardized animal!! Theblessedman i doff my gele 4 u ooo, infact I carry yansh join paapaa........ Carry on.patiently waiting 4 more updates........ Still I read......
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by StephanieElla24: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
Omg!!! ah swear I love d twist in this story.... fire on Son of Shango
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by gtin(m): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
rachealfst:
You are welcome bro.
Are u an artist

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by hormobolanle: 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hadampson:
u and diz ur mouth ehn
Biko shift u tink say Na only u like beta tin
were blessedman na make e kon update

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SPDAZZY(f): 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
The cover concept is nice. I had to comment.

Darous, you sef no dey learn
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Stevedison(m): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
*walks in* *sees two updates* *smiles*
Thanks TheBlessedMan every update has been a hit back to back.
I cant wait to see the next update.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 6:43am On Jun 20, 2017
TBM doing what he knows how to do best. Truly a genius!
Darous!..... No comment....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 7:04am On Jun 20, 2017
Now Really lost for words to describe your work TBM. keep it up
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 8:30am On Jun 20, 2017
Nice update by Tbm. You're doing great!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Isaiahfaith(f): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2017
I sensed something, dat Beatrice is not being plain wit u she has plans of dealing wit u,d tention is very high o,I wish u can really escape dis unending doom.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by 369x: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
what a story.... guy you too much.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrexyD(f): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
you're the bomb TBMAN
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by huntsman007(m): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
its gud to be back..
..Seems dis story jst got started.. {Calling on NEPA officials holding TBM's power to comman read dis xtory, for em to know d nnecessity of dat lite to theblessedman }
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Lankyannie(f): 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
son of thunder, if you by any means escape this very trouble unscathed, no single descendant of Adam can be able to kill you but I doubt if you will be able to do that cus this one done pass one week one trouble.
hope you will be able to insult Doris husband like you did way back in there house. I wish you all the thunder-covered bullet proof vest in shango's kingdom cus you will be needing them soon;(
Ride on TBM!!!!!!!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by foster881(m): 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
shangoic life=pvssy=gawd of shango... Doris hobnobbs go kil u 2day
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by tunkia: 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
boss....yhu don dey scatter my mind from episode 1.....dis tym I wish say sango fit hear yhu...make he kum defend yhu#Bless
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
From one trouble to the other
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tinaflux(f): 7:58am On Jun 21, 2017
From frying pan to fire
I hope say shango neva sleep o cos kasala don burst
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by darepapi: 8:44am On Jun 21, 2017
Darous is now mtn airtime, They just dey transfer you from one subscriber to anoda,one palaba to anoda, you no get password?? OmG!!!!!

Next update or Sango send you Tuesday gift
#TBM grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:17am On Jun 22, 2017
Update wil drop today. Thanx guys

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 8:13am On Jun 22, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Update wil drop today. Thanx guys
Thanks boss
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by romanticnovels: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2017
TheBlessedMAN ,please check your mail sir. Thanks
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:41am On Jun 22, 2017
romanticnovels:
TheBlessedMAN ,please check your mail sir. Thanks
have already

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.