Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2113313 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by francis6611(m): 4:58am On Nov 11, 2017
cool tongue
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Holuwabojan(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Y nt kuku say Vengeance or Pu**y? Yeye thunder boy
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SeAlMoNeY(m): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
TheBlessedMAN : phew got to the end pls kindly update fast i joined nl bcoz of u thunder boi

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
Well, the reason for the delayment(error) of this update was because death struck in my family again. He took away a precious Jewel from us. A vibrant young man who had laboured all his life to achieve his dreams, but unfortunately, just 3weeks remaining for him to get his Call-to-bar summon, death took him away. He was a former president of Ifelaw @IFE University.

He's suppose to clock 30 on the 19th of this month and to get his Call-to-bar on the 21st of this month also when he would be finally be able to wear the wig and gown he'd laboured so hard for but all death could do was to snatch him from us at such a prime time. 8 good years of studying Law just vanished into thin air. Tears*.

He left behind, A father and two Mothers and we his siblings.

Well, R.I.P my brother, Quadri Oladimeji Olaniran. Darous will forever miss you.

And to you death, well continue o...be killing good people and be avoiding the bad ones, maybe you are scared of them ni o, ah no know...anyway don't worry, I promise you one day, nemesis will catch up with you. And Karma,(a b!tch) like you will join him in rendering you powerless. St*pid fool!

Below is a picture of him.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Countless 102 is dedicated to this iconic soul. QUADRI OLANIRAN OLADIMEJI, (former president of IfeLAW). Who passed away on the 7th of November 2017 after no-illness. R.I.P.P BROTHER

102. COUNTLESS.

Getting an apartment in this new state first seems like an impossible task for me during my first three weeks in Ado Ekiti the capital of Ekiti state. Hence I spent those periods in a middle-class hotel, thanks to the money I derived from the Whistle blowing job.

Hours run into days and days transformed into weeks and weeks later sworn affidavit and changed its name into months. In simpler terms, its been 8 good months since I arrived at Ekiti state and my way of life has gotten an exponential upgrade.

Firstly, I stopped chasing after skirty humans. I mean my infatuation of the opposite sex have reduced to a real bishop's level.

Secondly, I set up some sport betting centers in the suburb of Ado Ekiti with the aid of the money in my bank account and everything was really going smoothly until my encounter with one silly officer of the Special Anti Robbery Squad of the Nigerian police.

Initially, I already developed a personal irritation towards them after witnessing how most of them go about harrassing and embarrassing some members of the public all in the name of catching yahoo boys. And I've already asked a brother of mine who is studying Law to be ready to help me out, if incase I got involved with any of them in the future.

After several months, I was beginning to think I'll never get the chance to encounter them until that very day.

I was at the bank to cashout the winnings of one of my customers on that fateful afternoon.

Every dress-able part of my body was claded in the latest Gucci brand. My hairstyle refused to change so it was still in the Afro shape and blackily coiled.

After waiting several minutes for my turn, I eventually succeeded in withdrawing the money from my account.

I began to march fast towards the bikeman that brought me to the Bank. But on the way, I caught a glimpse of a husky looking man claded in a black Sars uniform eyeing me as I walk towards the bikeman.

"oga, your money na double o..." The bike man stated the moment he turned on the ignition of his bike.

"no worry.... I will settle you wella....just drive make we comot for...."

"get down from that bike now!" I was interrupted by that command. I turned my head sideways and I saw the Sars guy approaching me with his rifle clutched to his hands. Determined to prove naughty, I acted nonchallantly, pretending to ignore his command but he roared again.

"are you deaf!" That sounded more like a command than a question. " I said get down!" He added with a strong tone.

"me?" I asked hitting my chest with my right palm prolonging my ignorant act.

"no. Your ancesstors..." He replied angrily as he stopped just few distance from me and the bike.

"but oga police, my ancesstors are in their....."

"keep quiet!... You think am here for joke?" He queried in a standard manner which should have gotten me scared and nervous on any other day or circumstances but I was able to continue in an aplomb manner because of my determination to show people like him that not every nut is crackable.

"am also not here for joke oga....I came here for something else...." I said as I slowly alighted from the bike. The bikeman, after letting me to finish my alightment from his bike, zoomed off without waiting for his money. I smiled inwardly at his cowardice and mentally prepared myself to face whatever it is that this ill-trained officer wants to throw at me.

"then what are you here for? If not to take what doesn't belong to you..." He stated easily in refrence to the reply I gave him before the bikeman took off.

He was probably expecting me to say something, but I knew better. So I remained in my silent mode.

After studying my comfortable silent mode for a few seconds, he threw me the question I've been longing from him since the interrogation began.

"are you not a yahoo boy?" He asked.

"me?" I asked with a wryly look. "Do I look like a yahoo boy to you?" I asked and he clenched his fist together trying to subdue the anger boiling inside him.

"then what are you?" He asked still with a furious tone.

"ofcos am a Yoruba boy ...my name is...."

"did I ask of your name? Eh look here Mr man, if you don't coperate well, you won't like where you will find yourself o. So I'm telling you for your own interest to do normal and there won't be any problem. Your mates know how to avoid getting into trouble with us, so before I take any action on you, you better wise up!" He paused then quickly added. "you understand?." He asked pulling his ear.

"ofcos.... I do...." I replied.

"good....so what next?"

"I don't know o..."

"shebi you just said you understand?" he questioned, obviously getting irritated at my infatilism.

"yes, and I mean, what I understand is the English language you used in speaking to me, and not the contents of your statement." He fumed with anger and I could see his lips shaking angrily after I ended my statement.

He calmed down after some minutes and dragged me to another area behind a shop beside the roadside.
"look here....I know say you want to prove say you're wise and stubborn but trust me, I've handled people like you from the past and I know how to get you to start begging me for mercy....." He wiped the sweat that just trickled to his lips and continued. "now tell me before I lose my temper.....since when have you been in the game?"

"what game?" I asked feigning a confused expression.

"don't you fvcking play games with me..." He said in a querulous tone as he pulled me by the polo of my shirt so he was now starring directly in my eyes.

"oga how can I play games with you when we're not even friends nor related?.....besides, I don't even know the game you're talking about.... Na Mortal Kombat or Temple.....?"

Before I could spell H.I.V, his rocky palm had connected with my face in a heavy way which nearly sent me to the ground, but thanks to my gym sessions, I was able to remain standing.

"oga...oga..." I cried out. "wetin I do now? Why you dey slap me na...oga?"

"keep shut!" He thundered angrily." you think I dey play with you? You dey craze? You dey..."

"but Oga, I no do any..."

"I SAID KEEP QUIET...!" He barked. "Now give me your wallet." He said and I complied slowly.

"oga....this is unfair o...wetin I do now...." I pleaded as he continued ransacking my wallet.

Few seconds later, he smiled and returned my wallet to me after he had tucked the 30k he took from it inside his tight jean.

"that 30k is for your fine payment for, number one, delaying a police officer, refusing to obey commands and so on. If you don't want anymore trouble, just turn around and go home. Next time, you should know better than trying to prove smart to a Sars officer." Having said that, he patted me on the back, with a devilish grin covering his devilish face and began to walk away.

I swung into action immediately as I quickly brought out my Samsung 7 from my breäst pocket and quickly checked the just recorded event and it was still recording. With a smarmy smile on my face, I cried out his name into my phone just before he was about to disappear from sight. "officer Oseji Thompson!" That got his attention and he turned back abruptly.

"just go home kid, I'm done with you..." He replied after taken a few steps backward.

"you mean done with robbing me of my money and time?" I fired back confidently.

"yes, and if care is not taken, I'll take the rest. Or won't you ever learn?" He question rhetorically with a fussed eyebrow.

"actually, am a fast learner, and am happy to tell you that, your days as a police officer are numbered." I then paused to raise my phone up and waved it at him. "With this, I can send you to eternity in prison....We see in court soon." I watched with keen interest as he became jiltery in the space of seconds. Then I switched on my Usain Bolt mode and began running away.

"good! With this evidence against him, am sure we can terminate his call as a police officer." That was the voice of my brother. Quadri Olaniran, a soon to be Barrister, after I'd sent him the recordings.

Few weeks after that, A once Sergeant Oseji Thompson suddenly became a full-time tenant in cell based on the evidence I provided and other witnesses.

"ok bro. Be expecting you o. Bye" That was Jide's voice bidding me farewell at the end of the call.

"hmmm...." I sighed loudly and rested my back on the bed inside my room. Jide had called to inform me that Favour (the lady Jide used in duping me at my home town) had given birth to a bouncing baby boy and that Blessing, his formal fiancee had promised to rain down hell and fire on both of them during the naming ceremony accusing Jide of betraying and breaking her heart. And me being the only friend of his that Blessing always respected and obeyed, he wanted me to come down to Abeokuta to help him pacify the angry Blessing and I had no choice than to accept his request.

But this quest also begs for the question, can I really quench the anger in Blessing? I knew everything of how this lady really suffered with Jide when he had nothing. Days when she would lie to her parents just to get food inside Jide's hungry stomach. Or days when she will sell her jewelries just so Jide won't die of hunger and not to talk of days when she won't sleep until Jide comes back home. And now, what Jide could use as a reward for all her sacrifices was to räpe and impregnate another woman, even though he agreed to marry the latter, but is that a proper reward for the former? If it is for Favour, am sure that isn't the type of reward Blessing was looking forward to from him.

To sledge hammer the long story short, the day of the naming eventually arrived and I embarked on a journey to Abeokuta after being away for 9months.

It was what happened thereafter in Abeokuta that made me to believe that this notion is true afterall. 'Many are mad, but only few are roaming the streets'.

And just when I thought have seen the end of my troubles, little did I know that they were just warming up.

T.B.C.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yewande1234(f): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Well, the reason for the delayment(error) of this update was because death struck in my family again. He took away a precious Jewel from us. A vibrant young man who had laboured all his life to achieve his dreams, but unfortunately, just 3weeks remaining for him to get his Call-to-bar summon, death took him away. He was a former president of Ifelaw @IFE University.

He's suppose to clock 30 on the 19th of this month and to get his Call-to-bar on the 21st of this month also when he would be finally be able to wear the wig and gown he'd laboured so hard for but all death could do was to snatch him from us at such a prime time. 8 good years of studying Law just vanished into thin air. Tears*.

Well, R.I.P my brother, Quadri Oladimeji Olaniran. Darous will forever miss you.

And to you death, well continue o...be killing good people and be avoiding the bad ones, maybe you are scared of them ni o, ah no know...anyway don't worry, I promise you one day, nemesis will catch up with you. And Karma,(a b!tch) like you will join him in rendering you powerless. St*pid fool!

oh my God, so dis guy is ur brother. I saw is pic on one blog like dat can't remember wen. May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
yewande1234:
oh my God, so dis guy is ur brother. I saw is pic on one blog like dat can't remember wen. May his soul rest in perfect peace
yes o... Thats my role model o. And death has taken him away o

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yewande1234(f): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
sorry 4 ur loss bro. D lord is ur strength.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Seunfunmi18(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Sorry for your lost bruv

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Seunfunmi18(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Sorry for your loss bruv
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by rchilee: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sorry for your loss bro, May his soul rest in peace. May God be with your family.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by boriowoope: 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
sorry for ur loss
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Countless 102 is dedicated to this iconic soul. QUADRI OLANIRAN OLADIMEJI, (former president of IfeLAW). Who passed away on the 7th of November 2017 after no-illness. R.I.P.P BROTHER

Hmm, darousmart , it's been a long time oo, how has life been with you

A GEE has missed his real GEE so much.

I've lost my track on countless and the pages is doing me one kain things cos it much.

Hopefully, you will create the e-book of this baba ...

And I'm sorry for your loss, hope you're holding well, R. I. P to his lost soul.
Peace be unto him till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by domido(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
I'be not read the update But I must say my condolences to you And your family. I pray God give you And your family the heart to bear this irreparable loss. Sorry brother. It is a trying time for you I understand.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by excelmerry: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
So sorry for ur loss. May his soul rest in peace...amen.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by honourable356(m): 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
May his soul be welcomed in heaven, Amen
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Dnight(m): 3:39am On Nov 12, 2017
Sorry for ur loss,
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:58am On Nov 12, 2017
ROYH:

I'm sorry for your loss, hope you're holding well, R. I. P to his lost soul. Peace be unto him till eternity.
amen bro. Thanx. Longest tym

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:59am On Nov 12, 2017
domido:
I'be not read the update But I must say my condolences to you And your family. I pray God give you And your family the heart to bear this irreparable loss. Sorry brother. It is a trying time for you I understand.
thanx bro. I app it
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:00am On Nov 12, 2017
rchilee:
Sorry for your loss bro, May his soul rest in peace. May God be with your family.

amen o. Thanx 4 d prayer
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:03am On Nov 12, 2017
Seunfunmi18:
Sorry for your lost bruv
thanq broda.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:04am On Nov 12, 2017
excelmerry, honourable356:
So sorry for ur loss. May his soul rest in peace...amen.
thanx alot o. Its highly appreciated.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:05am On Nov 12, 2017
Dnight:
Sorry for ur loss, May his soul rest in perfect peace
amen. Thanx
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cyberprince8(m): 7:06am On Nov 12, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

crySo sorry for your loss bro.....May his soul rest in perfect peace and I pray that no evil shall befall your family again henceforth ''so sorry

Also I don't know if you approve bloggers to post this story on their blog cus I would love to and would also add the full credit back to you(https://www.classicpluz.com)
would love a positive feedback
Thanks
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by xaviercasmir(m): 7:14am On Nov 12, 2017
Sorry for your loss TBM. May his soul rest in peace. Nice update
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by spanzed(m): 7:50am On Nov 12, 2017
RIP to the deceased.....TBM accept my sincere condolences.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by rfnextar8(m): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2017
R.I.P. to the deceased, thanks a lot for the update bro, more ink to your pen. Pls don't starve us with the updates o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by marianneada(f): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Death why?, Are u this mean and wicked? , Sorry for the loss bro,may God give u all the fortitude to bear the great loss,May his gentle soul rest in the bosom of the Lord. RIP to the dead.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by uminem02(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
Sorry 4 ur loss brotherly...RIP to him
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Silensa(m): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rip to your bro. Death is truly a bastard
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by StephanieElla24: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Johnnywin:
I need just only 30 people who are serious minded who ready for legit Business, who are ready to make up to 500k before this December.
I'll show how to use just 1500 Naira ONLY and get GUARANTEED 200,000 Naira within 30 days.
✅ No boss needed
✅ No Autoship
✅ No target to meet
✅ No selling of products
✅ No scamming
If you don't have 1,500 please don't bother to join.
If interested comment "(your whtasApp number)" or join our WhatsApp group for full details
https:///2GgU6pJ6LBo9ydJPqgnBAb
The more you delay the more money you are loosing
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SeAlMoNeY(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
MY DEAREST FRIEND I don't have the words to express exactly what I'd like to say. Please accept my sincere condolences for your loss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.